Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Probably good riddance. ðŸ˜† Both have moved onto maybe less successful, but more stable men with no criminal activities tainting their lives/personalities.

Aish moved on ... Abhi makes her happy but Katrina is still an acquaintance and maybe even likes him, she might want to stay away from the media for some time.
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Oh I bet Aish, Katty and Viveck will be avoiding the media for the next couple of weeks or so ðŸ˜†

why do katrina fans put her in the same category as Aish and Vivek, salman may have harmed them
but what did he ever do to Katrina?

gosh what a USER
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gameon

You got a point but can't compare laws of different countries. You get caught with drugs in USA you probably will end up serving 6months. In Thailand you will serve life

in my country singapore...its death sentence...the law in my country has strict law over drugs issue...
for the offence of salman committed...once caught on the spot...bail is cancel till investigation done though family can meet by court orders...salman's driving licence is ceased for 10 yrs right on the spot...his breath will be taken for examination...full medical check up on him..investigation happens within 3-6 months...case will go to court...within 10 months...maximum 1year...verdict is given...compensation to the family...18yrs jail sentence with 5 strokes of canning during his sentence in jail...this is the law of my country for the offence salman committed...

sanjay's case...its life imprisonment in my country...

singapore is very strict with law and order

Originally posted by: nonam

why do katrina fans put her in the same category as Aish and Vivek, salman may have harmed them

gosh what a USER

He did ridicule and insult Katty on national television few times ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Thats manyata

im not manyata

okay will take ur suggestion in consideration

good bye

🤗 when Whitney died Mrs. Salman Khan it was a tragic day.
Salman going to jail is a tragedy. I am praying for him.

Originally posted by: nonam

gosh what a USER

Many Kat fans don't like Salman coz people say Salman made Katrina what she is today.. and they wanna believe that she is the only one responsible for becoming so successful and Salman did nothing at all.
It is silly, coz Kat herself says she is grateful to Salman so her fans should admit it too.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raja Sen@RajaSen

#SalmanVerdict will be remembered as the day Bombay's highest-paid PR professionals decided to stop letting actors tweet by themselves. 😆

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphorrria

Many Kat fans don't like Salman coz people say Salman made Katrina what she is today.. and they wanna believe that she is the only one responsible for becoming so successful and Salman did nothing at all.

It is silly, coz Kat herself says she is grateful to Salman so her fans should admit it too.

Didn't he throw like soda or milkshake on her head at a restuarant once b/c he was mad at her. I've always heard such abusive and possessive stories about him and all his exes. (Minus Somy).

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Didn't he throw like soda or milkshake on her head at a restuarant once b/c he was mad at her. I've always heard such abusive and possessive stories about him and all his exes. (Minus Somy).

He is messed up, I will admit. All that bad boy stuff about him is highly disturbing. But I will also admit that Kat fans acting like he did nothing for her at all and disregarding him like a piece of crap is bad too.. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
damn Ash, Katrina and Sonam will have to answer a lot of quesitons regarding this at cannes.