Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
rishi kapoor @chintskap  

The Kapoors are with the Khans in their difficult time. Time is the biggest healer. God Bless!

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ah i don know what else can make you feel better πŸ˜† Am pretty sure he wont be inside just because the Court is on vacation..You can be sure of that πŸ˜†

Awww I like your posts. Only sensible ones around here in the chaos to be sympathetic to his fans and not mock them or bash  them for not hating him. 
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
Bollywood Stars r weird n Hilarious like many Fans..They  r like, 'We agree he committed a crime, but we still support'. 😲

Am I the only one missing logic? Luv SK But Dont Support CrimeπŸ₯±

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Awww I like your posts. Only sensible ones around here in the chaos to be sympathetic to his fans and not mock them or bash  them for not hating him. 

Haha thank you :) I don know why the fans should be mocked..A lot of them have accepted that he should be punished for what he has done but of course you can stop them from feeling bad about it..Its normal πŸ˜† Despite not being a Salman fan, i felt sorry for his family in the afternoon when the verdict was announced knowing fully well that he deserves it..So its not surprising that his fans are upset..Its another thing that none of these celebs deserve our sympathy but given how much we see them onscreen & offscreen, we do end up getting attached i guess πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder if these fans are going to support their favorite because they are supporting Salmon. 

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Haha thank you :) I don know why the fans should be mocked..A lot of them have accepted that he should be punished for what he has done but of course you can stop them from feeling bad about it..Its normal πŸ˜† Despite not being a Salman fan, i felt sorry for his family in the afternoon when the verdict was announced knowing fully well that he deserves it..So its not surprising that his fans are upset..Its another thing that none of these celebs deserve our sympathy but given how much we see them onscreen & offscreen, we do end up getting attached i guess πŸ˜†

Yeh, it's hilarious even after fans admitting he should be punished if guilty, people still expect them to hate him. Dafaq πŸ˜†Like their own cracked Idols are nothing but saints spewing Ganga Jaal while floating up in the air πŸ˜† Funny people especially cuz most celebs have bunch of skeletons rocking and rolling in their closets. Bash him to your hearts content, but don't be delusional for others to follow the bandwagon πŸ˜†
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Didn't he throw like soda or milkshake on her head at a restuarant once b/c he was mad at her. I've always heard such abusive and possessive stories about him and all his exes. (Minus Somy).

I thought he poured a bottle of coke over Somy's head? She was just so in love she didn't complain. It was a talked about scene? 
Edited by grumpydwarf - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Yeh, it's hilarious even after fans admitting he should be punished if guilty, people still expect them to hate him. Dafaq πŸ˜†Like their own cracked Idols are nothing but saints spewing Ganga Jaal while floating up in the air πŸ˜† Funny people especially cuz most celebs have bunch of skeletons rocking and rolling in their closets. Bash him to your hearts content, but don't be delusional for others to follow the bandwagon πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ‘ β­οΈ
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With you. πŸ€—

you can hate him
love him

but never can you ignore him... 

Salman Khan β€οΈ