abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Media is gonna latch onto this news for a good 10-15 days
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Riteish Deshmukh @Riteishd

Not commenting on courts verdict- but my heart goes out 2 @BeingSalmanKhan :large hearted & 1 of d finest people I hv met in this industry.

dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is justice for vivek oberoi too
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: dietcoke1

Whether he goes to jail or not, Salman khan won't be able to live in peace now with jail looming over his head and whole world knows he is guilty n lied about it... so even if he gets bail he has to live with losing his peace of mind

so right. you can appeal, but imagine the torture, the mental state, its like you losing each day. its not easy to lead your life appealing your case.

c'mon...you have to live all your life now with this conviction. and that's not easy.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeautyWidBrain

What about the mothers of those victims who had lost their lives few years back? 🤢

i told wht is coming on news..obviously a mother will cry for his son's bad news..
if u making this emo on me then i have already told if he is guilty it wud be fair tht he gets his punishment..being his fan its not gud tym for many,but law never favours any guilty.the victims got justice delayed one which will never bring the dead back though..
Edited by mix_of_emotions - 9 years ago

if that  the case then modi PM bante hi verdict kasie aa gaya ...case 2-3 saal or chal sakta tha ..kuch bhi ðŸ˜¡
Drogon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Despicable to see people sympathising with Salman for "suffering" for 13 years as this case dragged on but not giving an ounce of thought to the victims who have been waiting for justice to prevail over the same period. 
Glad to see the law being held above all and sundry. Though I agree at this point 10 years jail time won't do much good. Monetary compensation is what the victims need and just the public knowledge of Salman being guilty and serving a few years jail time is punishment enough for him. 

Originally posted by: Too_Much

India Today @IndiaToday

#SalmanKhan taken into custody by Mumbai police: DD

no..

no ðŸ˜­
DianaPrince thumbnail
So now abusing aish...

Yo Yo Singh! @Mocksterr  

Salman used to drink because of Aishwarya. BC kamini. #SalmanVerdict.