Sohail Khan talks abt Jai Ho 2,directing films and Salman

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Sohail Khan talks about Jai Ho 2, directing films and Salman Khan!

3 hours ago
2 min read

Filmmaker Sohail Khan, who directed his superstar brother Salman Khan in the 2014 film Jai Ho', has said that he has no plans of directing the sequel to the film.

While interacting with the media, a journalist conveyed a message from Salman fans who were keen on watching Jai Ho 2.

Responding to the request, Sohail said "It's good that people want to see Jai Ho 2, but commercially, Jai Ho didn't do well. So it's not even commercially viable to make Jai Ho again."

The director went on to add that sequels to films like Kick' and Dabangg' would make much more sense commercially.

"There is Dabangg and Kick. They are more credible for a sequel than Jai Ho" he added.

When a journalist asked if it's difficult for Sohail to create an identity for himself, when his brother Salman has gone on to be arguably the biggest superstar the industry has ever seen, Sohail said "I am proud of my brother and my father. There is only one Salman Khan in this world. There can't be 3 superstars in a family. Having Salman as a brother is a great platform."

Sohail Khan with Salman Khan

Sohail Khan with Salman Khan

On returning to the big screen as an actor, Sohail said "I wasn't happy with the work that I was doing as an actor. If I get a good role, I would love to do it. But for now, I want to concentrate on production and direction."

Sohail also said that he plans to direct a film next year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
nahe dnt direct movies bro
Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So he is going through with My Punjabi Nikaah? I read Fawad is in it. If so, does Fawad really want to ruin his career in BW so early?
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
How about stop making films, acting, producing all together?
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
From the bottom of my heart I am requesting to u Sohail dont direct any movie again.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Emmjay

So he is going through with My Punjabi Nikaah? I read Fawad is in it. If so, does Fawad really want to ruin his career in BW so early?

Bhagwaan ke liye shubh shubh bolo! Pls make JH2 Sohail.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Good decision Sohail... Direct some other film... BTW kaunse Salman fans ne Jai Ho 2 maangi thi, Saaley film dekhne gaye ni haal mein, sequel muh utha ke maang rahe hai ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Good decision Sohail... Direct some other film... BTW kaunse Salman fans ne Jai Ho 2 maangi thi, Saaley film dekhne gaye ni haal mein, sequel muh utha ke maang rahe hai😡😆

He is drunk. 😆
jai ho 2 ..

i loved jai ho btw...
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

From the bottom of my heart I am requesting to u Sohail dont direct any movie again.

🤣 ðŸ¤£