Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 99

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM


How will she fit for SAM..



hey she is anchor,im not remember her name,but she is pretty girl.and most popular in maa voori vanta in maa.i dont think so..Edited by janani_divan - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by janani_divan


Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM


How will she fit for SAM..



hey she is anchor,im not remember her name,but she is pretty girl.and most popular in maa voori vanta in maa.i dont think so..
yup.her name is shyamala.
presently she is more famous in telugu.

she played hero's sister role in naga chaitanya's movie 'OKA LAILA KOSAM'



Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM


Originally posted by janani_divan


Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM


How will she fit for SAM..



hey she is anchor,im not remember her name,but she is pretty girl.and most popular in maa voori vanta in maa.i dont think so..

yup.her name is shyamala.
presently she is more famous in telugu.

she played hero's sister role in naga chaitanya's movie 'OKA LAILA KOSAM'




hmm she is married.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by janani_divan



hmm she is married.
guess so.
I don't watch telugu serias or follow them.
I saw her in that movie and that cookery show you said.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM



guess so.
I don't watch telugu serias or follow them.
I saw her in that movie and that cookery show you said.

she is from west godavari i guess,her husband also work in telugu serials and shows.actually both shared in one screen.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by janani_divan



she is from west godavari i guess,her husband also work in telugu serials and shows.actually both shared in one screen.


She looks elegant and stylish.
Posted: 7 years ago
nisha next eppo?? Embarrassed
Posted: 7 years ago
i think i can't read the next when she will post...have to go...hmm

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

65 Participants 1206 Replies 166400Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by arshi21

loader
loader
up-open TOP