Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 97

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Appa is happy with R&B,HAYEE..even appa remembered there first conversation they shared after marriage as a couple..hmm sharp memory.appa remember all things about R&B;-).V People mostly remember our loved one things and doings,same as enemies r good competitor.
Appa is suitable to robber chachu',future mai im expecting appa should give tight punch to chachu:-Dlike iyers v/s punjabi.
Had a potluck party at my place...ate awesome good food,saw andaz apna on projected screen ...laughed like crazzzyyy... Anyone fan of that movie here? I can watch that movie everyweek without a secondthought or boredom!!LOL
Appa reminds me of Ram Bajaj in that movie - safed ramu!!ROFL
About the update, Harish seems to want R&B be gone to Paris like yesterdayConfused
Saale ki drink mei ghode ka jamalgota mila de hari prasad toh mazaa aa jaaye!!!AngryLOL
Appa today approves of R&B ...chalo... Something good came out appa's mouth other than "naansense"(like Uncle says in andaz apna apnaROFL)
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
Has Harish trapped rajan? Oh ho...
When I read the update, it was like a feel good update, loved, appa reluctantly impressed by his arch enemy, grudging first baby steps into accepting the dude.
OMG Chachu and his subtleness(read as the opposite) Wink in sending R&B to Paris, and thedude amused...

Prime Minister of Paris had me cracking up. Very good update...Nisha.

Ok me a lil busy today, cooking, packing and many more things to do.

Will try to come back in the evening.

Have a good day all of  u,

Originally posted by harshita27

Had a potluck party at my place...ate awesome good food,saw andaz apna on projected screen ...laughed like crazzzyyy... Anyone fan of that movie here? I can watch that movie everyweek without a secondthought or boredom!!LOL
Appa reminds me of Ram Bajaj in that movie - safed ramu!!ROFL

OMG went to a potluck too. Made kheer...the menu was black daal, aaloo gobhi, shahi paneer, raita and salad. For appetizers there were dahi Vadas and my most favourite GOL GAPPAS and corn salad.
Whenever I think of appa I imagine Prakash Raj
He would fit so well for appa's role
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Whenever I think of appa I imagine Prakash Raj
He would fit so well for appa's role

But still not able to find actors/celebraties who can relate to ll and R&B.