Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Dekha kitni talented hai ladki!!
Tumko kya aata hai... Bas ek story likhti jaati ho that is followed by around 100 people! Who come online n refresh the thread like druggies check for their drugs! N then tumko thodi kuch aata hai... Bas you OK types manage a husband, a teenager kid n a naughty 7-8 year old... N then a day job that pays your gas n shopping expenses.. Tumko thodi kuch aata hai! πŸ˜†
Nivi you seriously are talented... Main bas Nisha ki rone ki adat se pareshan hu!! πŸ˜†

Hershey jo baat sach hai woh hai. I am able to write stories, I love to cook and do a good job with Punjabi and Iyer food... I do good at office work...parivar is fed and clothed (nobody is vastraheen, I do a load of laundry a dayπŸ˜†) there are somethings I cant do... writing poetry... pottery... I cannot sing Carnatic compositions... I cannot sing like the SaReGaMaPa singers

U know...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hershey,
Manya is insecure too, this is HER DOMAIN
She visits a month after her bro's wedding, and finds his wife all over the place. II accidentally happened to be home warna woh to 9 baje aati hai... she doesnt involve too much with kitchen either

Ranjan absolutely adores II... Manya sees that... he is the only parent left and that parent likes someone else's daughter

Abhi main yahi Boone lagai thi..you have already said. All this talk about the vegetable patch, khana, high five awning is giving manya the insecurity je jhatke... Hota hai hota hai. When my bro got engaged my mother gave away my favourite pickle ka jar  to my bhabhi without consulting me I was sooo maaad! 
Would have happily given up anyways Lekin mujhse poocha nahin na... Manya is also feeling a little jealous, insecure...uske papa Kal ki AAYI larki se saath itna ghul mil Gaye...?"???
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

will she fit for II
cant see anything..seems like a blank msg.is that shriya sharan by any chance?
Originally posted by ishruhi

cant see anything..seems like a blank msg.is that shriya sharan by any chance?

no keerthi reddy

I embedded the video and it was working fine.
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Cooking today for a bunch of people and cooking Punjabi food! We are all vegetarian so the guests have get by with that!
That's probably why I'm so positively inclined to pretending to be a domestic Goddess! I'm actually a domestic devil incarnate that can keep a tent in a trek immaculately clean but somehow expect the house to clean itself. πŸ˜ƒ

Especially dishes I hate doing them. I have an eco freak for a son and an Env. consultant for a husband and the 2 refuse to let anything that cannot be recycled into the house. I get pulled up for being too American with disposable ware. I wish I had space to grow banana trees that they would have been ok with!😑

Will get back to my cooking and of course keep popping by!πŸ˜ƒ

Hamari dulhan ne beda paar kar diya sach mein. She has made her maayka proud
 Tu bata de kya bana rahi hai... I dont even know which continent u live in... if u told me and I missed I am sorry😭

The morning crew is here... the home is in good hands we can all go to bed now

Vikas I read your Telugu exchange with Ashu and Janani much kuch samajh nahi aaya yaar sorry

I am taking a class Tuesday... so I moved out Cinco to tomorrow... its a big Mexican celebration
I am supposed to be the social coordinator so... I sent a Outlook invite for Quattro de Mayo.. I forgot to get chips and salsa gotta pick it up on my way to work

Nahi to organizer ko hi free mein khaate hue pakad lengeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hershey jo baat sach hai woh hai. I am able to write stories, I love to cook and do a good job with Punjabi and Iyer food... I do good at office work...parivar is fed and clothed (nobody is vastraheen, I do a load of laundry a dayπŸ˜†) there are somethings I cant do... writing poetry... pottery... I cannot sing Carnatic compositions... I cannot sing like the SaReGaMaPa singers

U know...</font>

Sheee Nisha!!! Issi baat pe chullu bhar pani mei doob mar.. Actually marr mat.. Mujhe story aagey padhni hai πŸ˜† ... Bas chullu bhar pani apne chehre pe de maar.. Hosh thikaane aa jayenge.. Make sure its ice cold water πŸ˜†
Yaar tujhe toh duniya jeetna hai.. Saregamapa singer banna hai... Maine gana shuru kiya na toh sare gali ke kuttey bhowkne lagenge! Log patthar fenk ke maarenge!
Baat karti hai! πŸ˜• next update likh as punishment abhi ke abhi!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

no keerthi reddy

I embedded the video and it was working fine.

she is looking beautiful... πŸ‘ .
Last two chapter were Superrr...

Loved it to the core...
thanksss :)
Originally posted by ishruhi

she is looking beautiful... πŸ‘ .
she was wife of telugu actor sumanth.they divorced now.

this song was big hit that time .
and said no one would have fitted that role like her.

she is not very famous actor though I guess after marriage she did no movies and it was last known to me.

Sorry! All  that lullaby listening put me into sleep past my usual. And I face a Monday!!

II is the woman of the house eh? Will Manny find her laptop?