Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 98

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

R&B holding on to II's hand - uber cute  but pretty symbolic too  I would think. She happens to be the only one who has some semblance of normalcy amidst the Bhallas twisted business deals and dramas.  II not being sucked into family politics provides R&B that much needed anchor in his life. Not that she needs to do anything dramatic but an unspoken support lingers between them. Love that

Appas approval with his rival sil seems to be short lived! His mind would certainly be in an overdrive after Chachu's  Paris insinuation; unless Ranjan or R&B clears the air. Interesting... very! Looking forward to the next 

Originally posted by namratha.shree

Whenever I think of appa I imagine Prakash Raj
He would fit so well for appa's role

I imagine Hum Hai Rahi Pyar wala Appa. He played Appa to Juhi Chawla.
R&B request for charger made me go back and read the wedding update. 
The characters feel like family now...was like watching a video of a much loved wedding - nostalgic Smile

Originally posted by putti77

But still not able to find actors/celebraties who can relate to ll and R&B.

i think of prakash raj + shruthi as vandu, a taller Vidya Balan from movie Paa as II , Matt bomer for R&B, a taller Humsafar dad for RanjanEmbarrassed
PRime Minister of Paris

Totally Totally loooved appa & R&B convo.. two straight men having a straight conversation..Clap
They are actually so alike go by the rules they will see it slooowly no rush !
my fav convo
"I am told that is the first thing you said to her after marriage?" Appa commented"

sooo cute!!!
I HeartAppa ,R&B,Ranjan, amma,II,Minion Embarrassed during this conversation

The second part the pathetic,horrible, disgusting Chachu but what he doesnt realize is by saying what he is saying he is getting the sleeping lion to get up. had he just kept quite, R&B would have happily given him the shares and left but now no.
Tungara singatha eyupakudathu - u dont wake up a sleeping lionLOLLOL

Chachu the fool ( there is a reason he is not as successfulLOL) is taking being nice as a weekness .. The RaRa gang is waaay too smart ,abhi abhi bihar kaand khatam hua phir bhi na samajh..Clap

Mr Harish wait and watch 3 kids and a full house coming soon and MM house will be like no other with golu's, varalakshmi poojas, and happiness all over and u can keep getting jealous all ur life ClapClap

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

I imagine Hum Hai Rahi Pyar wala Appa. He played Appa to Juhi Chawla.

OMG he wasss to cute.. yes i agree i will also switch to him now Embarrassed
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by harshita27

Had a potluck party at my place...ate awesome good food,saw andaz apna on projected screen ...laughed like crazzzyyy... Anyone fan of that movie here? I can watch that movie everyweek without a secondthought or boredom!!LOL
Appa reminds me of Ram Bajaj in that movie - safed ramu!!ROFL

OMG went to a potluck too. Made kheer...the menu was black daal, aaloo gobhi, shahi paneer, raita and salad. For appetizers there were dahi Vadas and my most favourite GOL GAPPAS and corn salad.

I can watch Andaz apna apna any number of times along with chupke chupke  + jaane bhi do yaroo
potlucks galore Big smile
How will she fit for SAM..