Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 96

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
4 very good for RnB!!!very good very good appa!!!and appa got a ful smile from his SIL!kya bath hai! Clap
that paris election commisioner now telling india corrupted...how it will not be?aap aur aapke char betajis yahan rehte hai na...always giving nightmare to ranjan...
Uff... This robber is utterly obnoxious Dead
Appa for a change was liking his sil and that scumbag had to add is wise ass comments.Ouch

PrimiMinister of Paris had me in splits .

sycophancy at is peak vs reluctant adulation for the well connected and well meaning Appa and the Weasel of an Uncle...

Hey this note is for Jugs Corner I realized I didnt respond to her note yesterday when she said her friend was on the verge of giving up marriage, kids and a job to read SoSy

Embarrassed Embarrassed

Clap Clap

ROFL

Sorry, I hope she is all done now... and has reclaimed her family

THANKS JUGS for recommending it... did u mention a name?  In Tamil it translates to GOOJA
So I am wondering WHAT the name COULD be

Asma is Blue Sky

SAKIV is Vikas

Do u get the drift?LOL

Originally posted by srividyamouli

PrimiMinister of Paris had me in splits .

sycophancy at is peak vs reluctant adulation for the well connected and well meaning Appa and the Weasel of an Uncle...

Vidya

EDAVADU ICE vechu avar avana anuppi vekkalame nu pakaraar, paiyan masiya maatengranLOL
Kaise karke bhi Unclejee usko yaha se rafa dafa karna chahte hain, par chhora hai ki hilne ka naam nahi le raha

now as paris discussion came,appa will be worried about whether rnb willing to settle in paris...then he will start with his usual timid attitude to rnb...II and her career problem is still unsettled if he want to settle in paris...
One sees Chachu's motives every utterance has a hidden agenda even the Pune applicant he must be getting a cut...R& B cut him to size   with his response...Poor Ranjan despair at seeing the way his brother is trying to manipulate is heartrending...he fears he would lose it all if the couple decides to move
My heart did a 1000 happy dances appa is happy with his punjabi boy today...even proud of him Big smile Big smile
He said good good twice...II wasnt present for the next time to see which world record was broken with two continuous praises from appa

PM of paris...harishji bade smart hai ji...GK mein tho avval LOL

Not letting go II's hand until he was forced to shake hands with appa was jussst sooo cute

Even appa remembered the first sentence they shared as a married couple... Then and now no change...the sentence is always to claim she is his and display possessiveness... R&B just knows it too well..how to say something that means so much deep inside Tongue

No better start to my Sunday than appa being happy with R&N.

Thanks nishaEdited by namratha.shree - 7 years ago