Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

SB i am yet to recover from a fellow Sosy person not liking Chat and now you tell me u dont like chaat and sweet OMG how do you live .. how can u live , i need to meet you ASAP and cure u😆😆😆
so tum junk hi nahi khati not done SB no no no so not done main tujhe theek karne aathi hoon 🤣

My R&B has been  trying for years to cure me...🤣   He says i'm a pseudo bong and keeps checking with my mom kahi i was not exchanged at the hospital bed 😆
In my defence - i make pretty decent sweets 😛 ... khilaungi per khaaongi nei. - so Aaa jao 😛
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
now i love that phone charger too...whenever it appears,gives something special.. 😆 Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scqjx4beA3M[/YOUTUBE]
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

IKR...we all want to know wht the verdict was. Itna menu discuss kiya etc, please tell us dying to know. 

Finally found the source for all my hiccups that I have been having for the last 10 minutes! 😆 Tum sab mujhe itna yaad karte ho? 😳 🤗
nividances thumbnail
Dinner went much better than expected. Divashni joined us, but the others had plans for the night already. Gori choris saari prep dekh kar thodi hairaan zaroor thi, but they found it quite hilarious that I was freaking out so much over a simple dinner. 😆 They stayed for a bit to meet the in-laws though and went out after appetizers.

Thank god Divs was there to save me from the calamity, varna I almost burned the rice like I always do (yeah even in a rice cooker...go figure 😕).

In-laws were really sweet. They all thought that we would just go out to some restaurant so they were quite surprised to find that I actually cooked a full meal for them...bonus points mil gaye iss baat pe. Saas ne kaha shaadi ke baad ki pehli galti maaf only because of this dinner. 😃

Khaana thik tha...kadhi ko aur acha banaane ke pointers mil gaye sasur ji se (apparently he makes the best kadhi in the house, even better than saas 😲).

All-in-all it went good and I'm just relieved its all done. I did nothing today except eat, nap, drink coffee, and read SoSy...laziest Sunday I've had in a while. 😃

PS: Divs is a bit engrossed in some work-related stuff. She's no longer suffering from insomnia, hence her absence from the thread. 😛 
nividances thumbnail
Aur mister ki toh baat hi mat pucho! 😡
Khaane ki taarif nikli bhi toh kis baat par?? Gulab jamun.
The canned ones that I BOUGHT from the store and heated up before serving! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Aur mister ki toh baat hi mat pucho!😡

🤣
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Aur mister ki toh baat hi mat pucho! 😡

😆😆  -- Hence proved - true love -- aaisa hi hota hai, meaning he doesn't want u to work so hard 😆   
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

😆😆  -- Hence proved - true love -- aaisa hi hota hai, meaning he doesn't want u to work so hard 😆   

Enjoy it while it lasts Nivi! 👍🏼

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

My R&B has been  trying for years to cure me...🤣   He says i'm a pseudo bong and keeps checking with my mom kahi i was not exchanged at the hospital bed 😆
In my defence - i make pretty decent sweets 😛 ... khilaungi per khaaongi nei. - so Aaa jao 😛

I am so glad to hear that u don't like chaat like me!!!! All my frds use to give weird looks when I would decline for chaat, they would eat extra one plate just so that chaat doesn't take offense 😆😆 my husband loves chaat and all. I love Bengali mithai. So does my husband and now kids. We all have sweet tooth. I don't know how to make it. But Mughal zindabad. (Hubby was raised in Calcutta)