Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tum hasogi but mere parents are from another planet altogether... The ones who would be extreme about their kids studies... If we were studying mere parents would forgive us even the worst behaviors!!πŸ˜† Ek dum saat khoon maaf kinds!!πŸ˜†
My mom was a teacher... Ekdum khadoos teacher am sure... Ghar pe toh meri maa terror thi!πŸ˜† Humlog mom ko lady gabbar bulatey the between my sister, my househelp n I🀣
We still call her that jab wo chid-chid karti hai, we are more friends kinds with our parents so we easily joke withthem on their face!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I called my mom Hitler, she was very strict but very jovial also. I still can't buy if mom just gives me a look. And now I tell her I married u can't scold me, she just grins and says u are still my little doll. ( doll my foot is 35 yrs oldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Are you by any chance telling me you dont like pani puri but only your hubby does??!?!?!? πŸ˜²

Yes only he likes, I know I am funny girl I can't stand khatta khana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My frds hated in college has everybody wanted, tikki, chaat and all that stuff but I was called the party popper. πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I called my mom Hitler, she was very strict but very jovial also. I still can't buy if mom just gives me a look. And now I tell her I married u can't scold me, she just grins and says u are still my little doll. ( doll my foot is 35 yrs oldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Sooo true!!!!!!! Ab toh they rarely stop us for anything, infact humlog ko unko mana karna padta hai ki itna matt karo, ye zyada ho raha hai, but if for anything aaj bhi if they say no, we'll crib, throw tantrums yet!!! We do their bidding!!!πŸ˜•
harshita27 thumbnail

Yes only he likes, I know I am funny girl I can't stand khatta khana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My frds hated in college has everybody wanted, tikki, chaat and all that stuff but I was called the party popper. πŸ˜†

DEVI!!! Charan kamal kaha hain aapke?!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

DEVI!!! Charan kamal kaha hain aapke?!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Was having chai, anyway it's funny my husband just said that I wish you enjoyed chaat and all that then u would make it on your own as opposed me requesting it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Just read all the comments about songs and movies  and 84. I was young but have listened stories from my family in Punjab. It was indeed the saddest part of our modern history. Loved Maachis and the songs you mentioned Hershey. And I liked your ideas also for RnB and II 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Super funny, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
This not India that I lived in.πŸ˜•
Goes to show that I have aged πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
harshita27 thumbnail

Super funny, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
This not India that I lived in.πŸ˜•
Goes to show that I have aged πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Infy ki izzat nahi bachi India mei.. Bahar toh deffo infy n tcs are considered thoda bpo types... But india mei toh infy/tcs ko izzat milni chahiye thi yaarπŸ˜†
Actually this video might not be entirely true... Bai log lekin bahut standard wali hoti hai n thats true... I remember my bai asking me for my nokia ka camera phone in 2009 cozuske bete ka bday tha n she wanted to take pictures... She confidently asked me if I could lend her my phone for the weekendπŸ˜†πŸ˜²... I was sooo shocked maine usko do baar poocha ki usne kya maanga mujhse... I couldnt believe ki usne mujhse mera 10-12K ka phone maanga...2009 mei 10-12K ka phone was super expensive! I used to treat her good,hamesha gave her food, sometimes saree in 6months etc...toh usne mere saath "ungli do toh collar pakad lenge" wala scene kar diya...phone maangna was like zyada ho gaya... Maine bola nahi sorry...mujhe bahut call aate hainπŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Going Public and Paranthas
Amazing update. R& B has not dared to or been willing to let go of his mom. Nisha has established how he never entered his parents room or packed up Savvy's things from Honghong. Ranjan at every moment recalls Savvy and sheds tears and is ready to heal. As Sam pointed in her interaction with R&B when you hold on so much anger and pain with in you nail everyone as conspirators in a way. He needs to absolve Ranjan and himself of guilt(as she died in his home).
R&B comforts the three girls now in his life Sam II and Lasya and rocks the last 2 to sleep the same way. He needs reassurance from all. Sam did hers and now its II's turn. Visiting Gayathri Aunty and now slowly revealing to II the pain of loss.  Folks like Chachu will never be able to grieve over any person the way MM folks do. II's attachment to folks and the fact that she was Unwanted at a point of time and seeing Periappa has made her empathetic also the upbringing.

I agree that Lil Savvy will be the balm for father and son...she will be the one that makes R&B reconsider his decision.

Chach will annoint R& B as PM of Paris II as the Diva of France and what not to get his way...he already wishes to rent out the house his brother lives in...his life's lessons must be nauseating to R&B it is repulsive to read of it.
The conversation of turning the business Public is amazing lets see how it unfolds as from now on the Robber Gang will be on the backfoot is my hunch...they need to be reduced to a corner for the taunts hurled and the way they try to usurp all that Ranjan and R&B have. They have absolutely no ethics and feelings.

Like on an earlier occasion II will make Paranthas for him and start feeding him like Savvy...in the kitchen though not the way II fed him the last time as it would be the kitchen:) Await the morning Raga