Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally unrelated to the conversations happening, but anyone ever heard this songs?
This is one of my fav most renditions of Mika Singh... I never watched to movie! But this song is pne of my favs!! Its always on my ipod fav list!! I like the honesty in mika's attempt to sing a serious soulful song!! There are days when I play it on repeat for hours!!😆
Its kashmiri version of madno by kshitij tarey is awesome too!!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru

Kirron to jaise EXPRESSIONS KO GHOLKAR PI GAYI HO

Her role in Rang De was outstanding too... there can be no one like Anupam in Saransh though but she is a close second for me when it comes to portraying  feelings of a bereaved parent
I lived in Delhi during the 1984 riots😭 and saw it all unfold... so this movie is maybe something I should watch. My favorite place on fire... my favorite people almost destroyed

Its one of the most shameful chapters in Hindu history in India...😭

I was in Delhi too then...so so sad and what is ever worse is that no one has been indicted yet. But yeh lamba discussion hai...yahan nahin kar sakte. But politics, no politics,  the attempts to divide communities...terrible, the most lowly of  acts EVER.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

I have heard riot stories...it makes me feel my guts in my mouth.
Have you guys watched maachis?... I wont call it fav, coz I dont like sad movies... But its deffo a movie That made me look at the other side of the coin... Something that even roja did!! 😭
Maachis was all about a joke gone wrong...n peopke were punished mercilessly!!😭 God!! Its sunday... I think I will go watch a happy movie pn my projector to dispel these sad thoghts... World is a happy place n world is a cruel place too..😭
 I wish noone had made weapons n destruction n enemity n jealousy n death... World would have been such a happy place!!! We would have never lost a loved one!! Everything would have been for forever!!!

It was UGLY Hershey from what I can recall... all for what?
Indira was one of the most corrupt politicians India has ever produced. Sanjay Gandhi was a DEVIL.
She systematically exploited Bindranwaale for her selfish needs and when it all turned, she labelled them terrorist. Ring a bell?😉 She has zero connection to the Gandhi name... she used  it so Rahul, Sonia and Robert Vadra  will never ever hold a job ever in their life... and their great grand kids included

I am not trashing India because I live here, I trash both places equally😆 Hillary is the only politician that will conduct government business on GMAIL😡👏 her daughter is the only McKinsey employee with A HISTORY DEGREE😡 Honest hiring practices be damned

Yes I have watched Maachis many many times, the songs are outstanding again by Gulzar👏
Tabu is another powerhouse

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Me too me too. Consciously try to stay away from sad movies, but cry uncut rollable if I do happen to see any. It's very stupid but I cry even while watching soaps sometimes. An also a sucker for ok'd songs. I feel listening to them gives you that much needed release sometimes. So I deliberately listen to them cry and then all is well again on my planet.

Talking of imagination can't help imagining RB with baby savvy now and singing  "MERE GHAR AAYI EK NANHI PARI" 

Kya Karoon is overtime mein Kaam kar rahi imagination ka. UFF!!!!

I think I can imagine him being a hands on dad!!! A total putty in the hands of his daughter I think... But I want first kid(s) to be a boy... A xerox copy of R&B, silent naughty n driving II up the wall with anger n frustration😆... Twins hue II ko toh Nisha ko meri taraf se iFlyingKiss!! 😆
harshita27 thumbnail

Indira was one of the most corrupt politicians India has ever produced. Sanjay Gandhi was a DEVIL.
She systematically exploited Bindranwaale for her selfish needs and when it all turned, she labelled them terrorist. Ring a bell?😉 She has zero connection to the Gandhi name... she used  it so Rahul, Sonia and Robert Vadra  will never ever hold a job ever in their life... and their great grand kids included

I am not trashing India because I live here, I trash both places equally😆 Hillary is the only politician that will conduct government business on GMAIL😡👏 her daughter is the only McKinsey employee with A HISTORY DEGREE😡 Honest hiring practices be damned

Yes I have watched Maachis many many times, the songs are outstanding again by Gulzar👏

Saaley inn politicians ko ek building mei band kar ke building hi udaa dein toh common man will live much happily... Paisa n power makes people do such nasty things yaar!!!😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even after so many years people are still looking for closure. Had done a story for HT in Delhi on the widows colony that was built for those who died in the 84 riots. One of the most heart wrenching stories I ever did. The poor women fending for themselves and their children, the compensation money taken away by their extended families...so so sad. 
On the other hand the 84 riots are being exploited even here. It's shocking that Sikhs here and even their gurdwaras are divided as  fundamentalist or  moderate. God how much politics can people play over such an unfortunate incident. 

harshita27 thumbnail
Yaar Nisha... Tum update de do... Ye riots, deaths n unhappy thoughts are making me super sad... Lets talk of happy thoghts please??? Nivi chali gayi kya?? Did she tell uski kadhi kaisi bani? In-laws ne bola ya nahi "ye hai meti honhaar bahu"😆
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Me too me too. Consciously try to stay away from sad movies, but cry uncut rollable if I do happen to see any. It's very stupid but I cry even while watching soaps sometimes. An also a sucker for ok'd songs. I feel listening to them gives you that much needed release sometimes. So I deliberately listen to them cry and then all is well again on my planet.

Talking of imagination can't help imagining RB with baby savvy now and singing  "MERE GHAR AAYI EK NANHI PARI" 

Kya Karoon is overtime mein Kaam kar rahi imagination ka. UFF!!!!

Am not big on tears yaar...n I dont like crying people either... I dont express my sadness with tears... Which I feel is a bad thing... But then I dont like tears, toh it gets difficult to vent it out... Infact when am stressed and or angry I sleep a lot, I hate to talk it out too... Except for stating it once ki this affected me... N movies mei ja ke director ko toh bol nahi sakti ye kyu kar diya tumne😆 Toh entertainment mei sadness I dont like!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Update at 5:30 EST hopefully... I have to do hafte ka grocery abhi...
Real life woes I tell ya, I am like half done with a chapter if I post three paragraphs y'all will butcher me

Wonder where Swathi and Sudhi are
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Going public and parathas..

Second time in 2 days R&B is misty 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am loss of words yet to read the comments , just got up and read this

my fav mom/child song is from this tamil movie
keladi kanmani karpoora bommai ondru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8kayxD7o4w

read what you wrote about riots ...dont want to remember any of that morons,b*rd ..

For me this update with R&B blood shot eyes was the saddest..
One good thing for a change Ranjan and Appa are on the same page and appa can see that one part and empthasize with Ranjan..

and yes where are swathi and sudhi.
I know swathi is going on a europe trip so may be finishing up work , sudhi i dont know