Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

There is saying in Punjabi that ,wife actually is a guji ma. It means wife starts to give preference to her husband food habits, his comforts, she will cook what he likes and sometime love him just like a ma. In this scenario II is a guji ma๐Ÿ˜ณ. I use to not like this statement till few years ago but I feel I am the same at times. i make chaat, pani poori ,bhel. I don't like them, just because he like it.

Has Manny come for AGM meeting or just to check on her new sil. Let's see how it unfolds. She better not bother II, her two guards will take Manny down( RnB and Ranjan)๐Ÿ˜Š

It will be interesting to see how insecure II feels in Manny's presence and what R&B does about that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
.was feeling so relieved when she made him sleep and ranjan hearing those...i thought it was lasya with rnb when that calling bell rang.and what i got!meanie and her boyfriend! ๐Ÿคฃ now what went missing that she came back herself in search for??can expect a protective rnb ranjan n sam for II??yeah manny too is their family,but still!Edited by ishruhi - 9 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 Wow what an amazing update...II trying her best to distract him and R&B demanding II play the role of caregiver...the laali and the way she puts him to sleep...Ranjan getting a glimpse of the way II is caring for his son...Manny's arrival...the reason why II didn't jump at Sam's invitation to be taken to Shanthiniketan ...the texting and waiting and cooking and the surprise entry...each a aha moment...lovely way to begin the week for me

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To see a man as private as R&B open up was very  moving... much needed but very touching. This was one aspect in their relation  that I'd  waited for ... glad it has started, so poignantly ... The way  II reached out to embrace his pain , was lovely... just what he needs

I had wanted to see R&B with his guard down, but it is way too agonising for him and so now I don't, not so soon  ...not yet. maybe slowly ... okay that is confused me

Secure & Sealed  -R&B has sneaked a baby deal in, and II got played . right?

Manny is in the scene... good... could do with some lightening here.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

To see a man as private as R&B open up was very  moving... much needed but very touching. This was one aspect in their relation  that I'd  waited for ... glad it has started, so poignantly ... The way  II reached out to embrace his pain , was lovely... just what he needs

I had wanted to see R&B with his guard down, but it is way too agonising for him and so now I don't, not so soon  ...not yet. maybe slowly ... okay that is confused me

Secure & Sealed  -R&B has sneaked a baby deal in, and II got played . right?

Manny is in the scene... good... could do with some lightening here.

SB

Baby for the Hindi movie lovers for Hugh Heffner lovers... a blow job or something taboo like that๐Ÿ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SB

Baby for the Hindi movie lovers for Hugh Heffner lovers... a blow job or something taboo like that๐Ÿ˜†

He he he...man proposes God disposes. Who knows kya hoga with this MANYA katha. 
SunshineBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

SB

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nisha! I'm not back. I'm always around. Just don't write that much. But I loved the dhamaka fight and the making up. Best r&b II fight ever. Her trying to comfort him goes to show how far they've come in this relationship. Now she can have issues with her sister in law and he with  with chachu. 
I'm in shimla. Enjoying the view from my room while reading  and re reading the last update. Please suggest places I should see
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hardly 10 pages back, I had referred to Manny as a distant relative in II's life scene... Galti ho gayi! Nisha ko maine Manny ki yaad dila di... Nisha ko laga aise kaise Hershey ne Manny ko distant bol diya.. She is as clear n present a danger as Chachi n Samar!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Kaha I was hoping for home videos.. Yaha toh home drama start hoga... Manny ke backhanded tactics to bring out supposed true colors/face... N II's self respect/pre-emptive measures to uphold her dignity... N inn sab ke beech The 2 Rs firefighting home fires!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Sam end mei dono ke choti pakad ke do corners mei dono ko murga banayegi ya dono milke Sam ke bache khuche baal udaa denge ๐Ÿ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

He he he...man proposes God disposes. Who knows kya hoga with this MANYA katha. 

I find Manny -II quotient interesting and amusing. and now Manny moving in with Vikram - that calls for more err...fun๐Ÿ˜†