Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshita27

Theek kahat ho bahinnn...dahi se khattapan aa jaavega... Tamaatar ki kauno jarurat naa hai!!๐Ÿ˜†

I LITERALLY SPIT my dahi out. I was reminded of a Roopa Ganguly TV soap from YEARS ago, where she is a kept woman of some sort I think... or they have a slave girl or something, in that they would talk this Hindi
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ayoo appa/amma/chachu and the innocent MM gang folks ka kya hoga..
One thing is getting more and more apparent - RAnjan is not this innocent doodh peetha bacha in binnes ๐Ÿ˜†

and all this convo about II IDK why post marriage every single thing II has done I feel i would have done the same , i feel like saying ditto ditto ditto ..

from not talking finance to going crazy about not taking husbands money  i get it.. it will take time.. after 15 years of marriage i feel if i left my job how would i spend my husbands money.๐Ÿ˜‰. no matter what i find it odd because i am not used to it..we have a joint account and all but still a little hesitant.
she is just married for a month and fears he will think she married him for money pretty much his entire family other than Sam,Tan and Ranjan think that.๐Ÿ˜ญ

koi pathar se na maro mere RaIIRa ko ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I read the discussion going and made a separate reply.
According to me every middle class gal brought with good values behaves like II. We are taught rights and wrongs by our parents. We value our relations rather than money. We selfishly pray to god everyday that people around us should be happy and prosperous. So II is no different when comes to Vandu. She still has insecurities about her husband. Still thinks that Manny has not accepted her. The weird Chachu family is around. She only confides in Sam and Tan.

I have also seen gals from middle class married to rich family change their colors in very short span of time and behaves as if they were born rich. But for gals with self respect it is hard to spend others money. Be it be her husband.

Some of middle class gals like us still not OK to use credit cards.

As Nisha wrote if middle class gal with good values changing overnight it is not reality. We can see them only in hindi serials.

Ya only in Hindi/Tamil movies and soaps we see leading ladies plumping sofa cushions and rattling off dinner instructions to Ramu Kaka while tearing off their million rupee zardozi saree pallu to wrap around Ramu Kaka's finger cut๐Ÿ‘   while giving dawai to dying Dadi, while watering a 10 acre lawn, while knotting hubby's tie, and quickly making out, and gently smacking dewar and making his favorite MOONG DAL KA HALWA FOR BREAKFAST (It ONLY TAKES 4 HOURS to make)
While singing bhajans like koyal, while telling her sister in law what to wear for the college dance... handing her one of her own monstrous saree or jewelry๐Ÿ˜†  while fund raising for gareeb anaath bache, all with damp springy curls and full make up on before 7 AM

WHOEVER said Indian women are under achievers should watch soaps๐Ÿ˜†

nividances thumbnail
Acha, now that I have you all here, mere menu ko bhi approve, disapprove, ya modify kar do.
Appetizer: 
Achari paneer
Mini samosas (frozen ones from Indian store)

Main course:
Kadhi with aloo, onion, and spinach pakoras
Jeera rice
Bharwa mirch
Roti
Papad

Dessert:
Gulaab jamun with vanilla ice cream
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ayoo appa/amma/chachu and the innocent MM gang folks ka kya hoga..
One thing is not getting more and more apparent - RAnjan is not this innocent doodh peetha bacha in binnes ๐Ÿ˜†

and all this convo about II IDK why post marriage every single thing II has done I feel i would have done the same , i feel like saying ditto ditto ditto ..

from not talking finance to going crazy about not taking husbands money  i get it.. it will take time.. after 15 years of marriage i feel if i left my job how would i spend my husbands money.๐Ÿ˜‰. no matter what i find it odd because i am not used to it..we have a joint account and all but still a little hesitant.
she is just married for a month and fears he will think she married him for money pretty much his entire family other than Sam,Tan and Ranjan think that.๐Ÿ˜ญ

koi pathar se na maro mere RaIIRa ko ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vandittanga ya vandittaanga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† or is it Kelambittanga ya Kelambittanga๐Ÿ˜†

Tamil cinema has a guy called Vadivel his favorite, lines JUST before he gets beat up are "Dekho nikal pade". Anu is within ear shot...You are right Anu... it takes YEARS to feel a sense of belonging
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Humnein bhi kuchch likha tha...page 63 par...Lekin itni  khatarnaak activity ke baad ab kuchch likhne ki himmat nahi hai..isliye purana wala repeat kar rahi hoon...

Phewww! what a couple of days these were. Super busy at work! weekend beckons and I will  dedicate it to SOSY unlimited.
fantastic updates these last few days,  real progression made as a couple, but you know when too much puch puch happens I get a little uncomfortable because I get this distinct feeling that it wont last.. in fact it cant last.  

But nevertheless such progression has to happen and it has to logically show in actions.. just the way Nisha has portrayed.. tentative little steps. 

I also FEAR that the axe will soon drop on RANJAN,  RaRA have been too nice to each other these LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.. my cynical mind is in overdrive.. so here I am officially starting another petition. 

SAVE RANJAN!  

and now that RB is on a path of enlightenment towards understanding how the middle class mind works, I wonder what the other issues of strife could be. 

for one there is the scandal to take care of, then II's insecurity in regards to how the Wealthy bhallas perceive her,  her job, Vandus baby, planning her own brood re-entry of M and S, appas apartment, Minion .. (I am making up all kinds of things because I dont want the story to end till death do us part)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰    

and Nisha do give yourself a pat on your back.. 400 Man! Tha's fantastic!  look in the mirror and repeat to yourself 

"I am the best... I am the best" - and you will see all of us clapping in the background.๐Ÿ‘

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Acha, now that I have you all here, mere menu ko bhi approve, disapprove, ya modify kar do.

Appetizer: 
Achari paneer
Mini samosas (frozen ones from Indian store)

Main course:
Kadhi with aloo, onion, and spinach pakoras
Jeera rice
Bharwa mirch
Roti
Papad

Dessert:
Gulaab jamun with vanilla ice cream

Nivi TUJHE MUJHSE KYA DUSHMANI HAI YAAR. Jee BHARKE DIL KHOLKAR DIYA tujhe ashirwad PHIR BHI? YEH ATYACHAR? MAGAR KYON?

I wish u were within reach tera FALOODA banakar tere miya ko serve kar deti.
ZAALIM... tu picchle janam mein zaroor Prem Chopra rahi hogi YA gabbar๐Ÿ˜ก

OH MY GOODNESS!! SOUNDS YUMM... Fotu daal tabhi hum maangenge nahi to hum nahi maante
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Nivi no modifications required, geele mein karhi hai sookhe mein shimla mirch, roti hai aur chawal, ek paneer item hai appetizer mein, and gulabo jamun bhi

U NAILED IT KID!!

I would do the same...
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Humnein bhi kuchch likha tha...page 63 par...Lekin itni  khatarnaak activity ke baad ab kuchch likhne ki himmat nahi hai..isliye purana wala repeat kar rahi hoon...

Phewww! what a couple of days these were. Super busy at work! weekend beckons and I will  dedicate it to SOSY unlimited.
fantastic updates these last few days,  real progression made as a couple, but you know when too much puch puch happens I get a little uncomfortable because I get this distinct feeling that it wont last.. in fact it cant last.  

But nevertheless such progression has to happen and it has to logically show in actions.. just the way Nisha has portrayed.. tentative little steps. 

I also FEAR that the axe will soon drop on RANJAN,  RaRA have been too nice to each other these LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.. my cynical mind is in overdrive.. so here I am officially starting another petition. 

SAVE RANJAN!  

and now that RB is on a path of enlightenment towards understanding how the middle class mind works, I wonder what the other issues of strife could be. 

for one there is the scandal to take care of, then II's insecurity in regards to how the Wealthy bhallas perceive her,  her job, Vandus baby, planning her own brood re-entry of M and S, appas apartment, Minion .. (I am making up all kinds of things because I dont want the story to end till death do us part)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰    

and Nisha do give yourself a pat on your back.. 400 Man! Tha's fantastic!  look in the mirror and repeat to yourself 

"I am the best... I am the best" - and you will see all of us clapping in the background.๐Ÿ‘

Kis sarkari babu ka free luncheon dinner gala kha rahi hai aaj kal? Gaayab jo hai

I saw that Page 64 ruk dono to ka ek saath jawab
Oru kal rendu maanga ek patthar do aam

nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi TUJHE MUJHSE KYA DUSHMANI HAI YAAR. Jee BHARKE DIL KHOLKAR DIYA tujhe ashirwad PHIR BHI? YEH ATYACHAR? MAGAR KYON?

I wish u were within reach tera FALOODA banakar tere miya ko serve kar deti.
ZAALIM... tu picchle janam mein zaroor Prem Chopra rahi hogi YA gabbar๐Ÿ˜ก

OH MY GOODNESS!! SOUNDS YUMM... Fotu daal tabhi hum maangenge nahi to hum nahi maante

Acha first impression jamaana hai Nisha! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Future saas-sasur se pehli in person meeting hai aaj shaam...so nervous.  
Photo lena yaad raha to pakka post karti hoon varna at the moment toh I just hope ki roti na jalein aur sabzi mein namak thik thak ho. ๐Ÿ˜†