Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

Yeh achari paneer kaise banate hain?

Super simple and really yummy!

Dry roast the spices and grind them into a coarse powder. I use coriander seeds, methi seeds, mustard seeds, fennel, onion seeds, and dry red chillies.
Add the powder into some yogurt along with salt, red chili powder, besan, ginger-garlic paste, heeng, amchur, dried methi leaves, and mustard oil. I like using plain greek yogurt since it is thick and slightly tangy.
Drop paneer cubes into the mixture and let them marinate for at least 1 hour.
Put them onto skewers and grill them or or pan fry them until golden brown.
Serve warm with mint chutney. πŸ˜Š

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

This is not about middle class... N my comments are not about money issue... My comments are the way II is operating in her marriage..secretive(did she even mention in the passing to R&B that she was buying a car for appa ? Does your definition of middle class girl do that?), i-am-not-wrong-people-should-listen( R&B-II fight about talking to Ranjan), not-irresponsible-but-wont take-ownership(treating R&B's kin not like she treats hers... I didnt expect her to use same words of "i will chop your hands", but degfo cajole both kids to do her budding, instead she pisses R&B off n fights with him, all this until money issue was discussed), not-open( the moment R&B asksher if she reconciled with her father that last saturday, she says none of your business...show me 1 middle class girl who would say that to her husband?)... Not taking money is a good thing... I endorse it... I dont think am a typical middle class but I pride myself in the fact that after my bachelors never had to ask my parents to spend money for my upkeep.. Be it my masters or my pleasure sake... Yes my parents spend on me, but of their own will... Not coz of necessity...if n when I get married, I'm sure I would always spend my money as a first instinct instead of my hubby's ...
To your point about Manny n II's insecuritites...she has lived 2 months with her hubby, the man doesnt demand anything other than II's time n attention ... Manny is like a distant relative... Abhi toh hubby ko jeet lo... Family toh handle ho hi jayegi... II has ranjan, sam n Tan on her side n ofcrs R&B, why does the bewakoof not count her blessing😲... Usko toh mere jaise poooraa hi chahiye!!!πŸ˜†

In my opinion, for II this marriage is not the real shadi types. She firmly believes that RB married her because he couldnt bed her any other way and will soon leave her, coupled with this this huge chasm between financial status and culture and thinking ...koi bhi aisa sochega...itni jaldi accept Karna is tough because she doesn't know whether this will last. RB on the other has no such issues and therefore expects her to give it all.

But progression is happening slowly and steadily...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

NIVIII not done ...yum yum yum is your R&B coming 😳 looks like u are going after his heart through his stomach πŸ˜†not that its needed ...❀️ totally yummy
now i will copy paste this for a menu one of my dinner parties πŸ˜†

Punjabi logo ok kadhi mil jayey iss acchi baat Kya ho sakti hai! Everything sounds yum yum. All the best and have fun.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Yaar mat pochch... Have started working as communications officer for a not for profit. They are organizing a gala event to raise funds for a multicultural seniors long term care home... Super busy in inviting  the politicians, community leaders, key note speaker blah blah... Maine socha achcha Kaam karoongi to  shayad assisted living ya long term care home mein Jagah mil jaye budhaape mein. At least at a multicultural place daal Chawal mil jayege...warna bread or pasta Kha Kha kar din Guzarne honge.

BTW my mom was saying that many seniors are looking at options of seniors independent living even in Delhi. A distant aunt of mine has moved to one and she is apparently very happy. 

Shruti
So Journalism se chhuthi? Ya hamari local news reader became a spokesperson for the Police Department... I guess its very common in this country...
Canada mein I bet there are 10s of SE asians only type nursing homes, nahi? Looks like you hob nob with the rich and famous... sahii aish hai rey tera. Ya in Chennai there are many nursing homes so many Iyers have moved to NA... sabke parents...

taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nisha i have to step out now .. will be back later..

before u answer Shruti and say anything about RAnjan even .000000000000001% indication of guilty and I will get mono bacterium and then dehydration and u have to do something about it..
athukku let it be in limbo ppplease and let R&B to treat him just as a normal person

Anu I will also get mono with you. Nisha can't ignore two sick and dehydrated fans...Kejru has stopped protesting, we will take over..

Hamaari manage poori karo...Ranjan ko robber aur beenu ke chungal se bachao! 
Down with beenu 
chachu hai hai! 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

What a sincere thought Nivi, is sincerity ka koi muqabla nahi. CHHA JAOGI tum, chinta mat karo. Itna darne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. if the guy is so awesome how can the parents be mean... aisa soch. R&B's Dad Ranjan... Anu se poochh... achhe log hongey zaroor...

Haan BANDEY ko koi dheel nahi dena,πŸ˜‰ agar usne compliment nahi kiya to uske ice cream mein Dulcolax mila de.
Agli baar phoot phootkar taareefein karega. And his parents will not know WHYπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the vote of confidence. πŸ˜³
Dulcolax ki zaroorat hopefully aaj toh na pade. Idea bura nahi hai par. 😈 Kabhi aage jaakar ladayi hui toh kaam aa sakta hai. πŸ€£
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Dry roast the spices and grind them into a coarse powder. I use coriander seeds, methi seeds, mustard seeds, fennel, onion seeds, and dry red chillies.
Add the powder into some yogurt along with salt, red chili powder, besan, ginger-garlic paste, heeng, amchur, dried methi leaves, and mustard oil. I like using plain greek yogurt since it is thick and slightly tangy.

I had it today, but it was at Rasoi in Edison πŸ˜† I make it the same way but without heeng maybe will add it next time. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Bus karo, ab ek shabd bhi aur likha to maar daaloongi tumhe mainπŸ˜† Oh! My Goodness!! SOUNDS DELISH!! You sound like a seasoned cook pun intendedπŸ˜‰  Dekh lo padhi likhi, sundar susheel, kaamyab aur KHAANA bhi achha bana leti hai, kapde tay kar leti ho ya nahi? aur ghar ki sajawat?πŸ˜†

AWESOME! Nivi I am impressed

taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shruti
So Journalism se chhuthi? Ya hamari local news reader became a spokesperson for the Police Department... I guess its very common in this country...
Canada mein I bet there are 10s of SE asians only type nursing homes, nahi? Looks like you hob nob with the rich and famous... sahii aish hai rey tera. Ya in Chennai there are many nursing homes so many Iyers have moved to NA... sabke parents...

Nahin yaar freelance karti hoon. Once a news freak always a news freak. But you know don't really know how to use connections...some people have it in them..I simply do my job and come home ..favour maangna aata nahin...so knowing the rich and famous ka koi fayda nahi. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shevane

Ab tum bhi likh daalo kya tha tumhari thaali mein, yahan jinhoney sookhe band gobi and matar khaaye woh bahut utsuk hain

ARGHHH!!!

Good to see u, when I am online