Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nividances

This post seems so random and completely out of place amidst the ongoing discussion. But I seriously need help here!

Punjabi kadhi mein tamatar dalte hain ya nahi? ðŸ˜•
I have always seen my mom make it without tomatoes, but I ran a quick Google search to get actual measurements for the ingredients and a few recipes called for tomatoes, which left me extremely confused. And now two flatmates are also saying that I should put tomatoes, but I have personally always eaten kadhi sans tomatoes.

Koi mere duvidha solve kar do please...tamatar daaloon ya nahi? ðŸ˜•

my bff riend a punjabi makes the best kadhi and no she doesnt put tamatar in her kadhi
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/punjabi-kadhi-recipe-punjabi-kadhi-pakora/
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Tumko hate kyu karungi? Wo bhi ek fiction ke liye?!? Am not II... No big eyes no R&B n no Sosy life ki tumse maar karu n miss this amazing story.. I know mujhe tumhari female lead ki kuch harkatein gadbad lag rahi hain... But mujhe R&B ki bhi kuch harkatein gadbad lagi thi! Am back to supporting him now... Toh I think I'll patch up with II as well...AGM coming... Dekhte hain Ranjan lives it or not!!😆

To your point, I think I made a jumbo comment about some 10-15 updates... N I gave a summary of my final emotions n didnt bring each point so clearly in my first comment this afternoon, so maybe you think that I am having a problem with II just coz she refuses R&B's money... Instead my issue is with her not thinking Bhalla n Batra their very own... Usko ladayi karni hai, toh DII jana hai...haq se daantnahai toh bas shravu ko daantna hai... R&B ko pipe karna hai ki kar lo jo karoge I wont execise my rights on your kin! N then below the belt barbs ki ab middle class iyer pasand nahi... Matlab kya chahti hai ye bandi?!?

THESE are FANTASTIC points
I fully agree, she scolded Shravu harshly basically to provoke R&B that Sunday, she actually loves Sam and her kids too much. That day she wanted to distance herself from him so she did that, many people do that when they are angry. Shaadi ke shuru mein its natural not to feel a sense of belonging

I mean one month into teh marriage she she cant been shown threatening Nandu "I will chop ur head off" nahi? That would be a lil too artificial,   haq comes with time. She is adamant about not being seen as greedy and materialistic. Just when she was beginning to relax her shoulders Sam's in laws have arrived

When a person is angry they tend to say things they regret when the anger subsides. II and R&B are no different, when he was pissed he said to her "Oh! bring that couch let me lay on it and confess u can be my shrink"

He asked her "HOW she paid the Mexican food guy and Pizza guy"

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

This post seems so random and completely out of place amidst the ongoing discussion. But I seriously need help here!

Punjabi kadhi mein tamatar dalte hain ya nahi? ðŸ˜•
I have always seen my mom make it without tomatoes, but I ran a quick Google search to get actual measurements for the ingredients and a few recipes called for tomatoes, which left me extremely confused. And now two flatmates are also saying that I should put tomatoes, but I have personally always eaten kadhi sans tomatoes.

Koi mere duvidha solve kar do please...tamatar daaloon ya nahi? ðŸ˜•

HEY SUNDAR HAATHON WAALI DULHAN

NAHIII KARHI MEIN BILKUL nahi
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Nivi sourness comes from dahi, tamatarva ki kauno zaroorat na hai
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Theek kahat ho bahinnn...dahi se khattapan aa jaavega... Tamaatar ki kauno jarurat naa hai!!😆
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣 Rajasthani me tamatarrr nahi hota...Punjabi ka i dnt know

PK kauno jarurat nahi 🤣

nividances thumbnail
Ok thank you Anu and Harshita! Thank god I'm not the only one who finds that combination to be odd. Lekin yahaan par pichle ek ghante se ye log mera sar kha rahe the ki of course kadhi mein tamatar dalte hain. I was getting so confused. ðŸ˜•
Chalo, I will go make it the way mom does...without tomatoes! ðŸ˜†
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2.20 am here... India
am not Owl 😆
nividances thumbnail
Nisha you crack me up! ðŸ¤£
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read the discussion going and made a separate reply.
According to me every middle class gal brought with good values behaves like II. We are taught rights and wrongs by our parents. We value our relations rather than money. We selfishly pray to god everyday that people around us should be happy and prosperous. So II is no different when comes to Vandu. She still has insecurities about her husband. Still thinks that Manny has not accepted her. The weird Chachu family is around. She only confides in Sam and Tan.

I have also seen gals from middle class married to rich family change their colors in very short span of time and behaves as if they were born rich. But for gals with self respect it is hard to spend others money. Be it be her husband.

Some of middle class gals like us still not OK to use credit cards.

As Nisha wrote if middle class gal with good values changing overnight it is not reality. We can see them only in hindi serials.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago