Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 65

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Dristy till when are you in Guw?? 
We will meet once I come udhar πŸ˜†

Hey Ashu. I enquired about your trip earlier, I think. The post got lost somewhereπŸ˜†  I'm going to b here only till coming Jan at least. when r u back?? I thought u lived here as of now??
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Telugu(Andra-Pradesh) members

ashu ,namratha ide aa thread .

Posted there general see you and the rest of the army on that side of the border πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Posted there general see you and the rest of the army on that side of the border πŸ˜‰
commander missing/where is ashu

commander missing/where is ashu

nammu ne comment chusa,thanks poyena gulaka rayee dorikinattu undi naku.
Aena naku sosy telugu folks unte bagundu ani undi.
Cute update. R&B is also opening to II, he took her to meet his Ma's friends and Ranjan happy to know it! Both papa and beta find Savita in her😊

This Chachu is one smug and wants R&B go back to Paris so that they can overtake Ranjan's business. I hope R&B will not sell his shares and also he buys his Ma's shares.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by janani_divan

nammu ne comment chusa,thanks poyena gulaka rayee dorikinattu undi naku.
Aena naku sosy telugu folks unte bagundu ani undi.
nishaku risk peruguthundi.
SOSY is story even if it is best story of forum,we can't make unncessery threads based on it.

we should not use Nisha's name for just chatting.

I know we are doing same her it is just mixed in this thread but making new thread will be bad

nishaku risk peruguthundi.
SOSY is story even if it is best story of forum,we can't make unncessery threads based on it.

we should not use Nisha's name for just chatting.

I know we are doing same her it is just mixed in this thread but making new thread will be bad

e forum rules ento ela unnaye,mari e thread lo telugulo discuss chesthe problem undadhu kada
So now the Paris ka bhoot on the horizon... Will he, wont he?!?!? To be or not to be ...that is the question!!πŸ˜†
Hershey

I found your post, yes I read it too, I wouldnt be so harsh on II. But feel free to be if you like I like it if readers hate the characters or their behavior instead of hating MEπŸ˜†

You cannot expect her to jump in and start spending his money, I might not be able to put it well like some of you girls do, but, because he is wealthy how you can you expect II to fawn and swoon and immediately accept everything with open arms?

That would be too artificial. Sorry!! Happens only in movies. The female lead is dirt poor the day after the marriage she is wearing enough jewelry to put Aishwarya's Kalyan Jewelers I LOVE  racism and SLAVERY ad to shame. πŸ‘

Why should she allow R&B to transfer money? Why cant II's stance be considered "modern and liberal"? Pre marital sex is not modern or liberal for Iyers, but THIS could be right? Why should we slot II within the box of what WE consider modern liberal and progressive?

WHAT is wrong for a grown educated, successful woman NOT to want her husband's money?
Does that make her LESS invested in a marriage? That is plain wrong and I totally disagree. Spending husband's money makes her appear "in love" and "faithful" and "emotionally invested"

WHY?

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Yes Chachu hopes R&B will be influenced by his lil and big pokes and somehow leave in frustration, never to return to India. He sees easy money you cant blame him, a estranged son, a daughter that lives overseas, another daughter Sam, way wealthier than Chachu

So Chachu thinks Ranjan's wealth is his for the taking. With AGM looming closer, we will see more of him and not all of it will be pleasant

II was so sick, Chachu must have shared at home, NOT one person came visiting. Not all is well with the Bhallas, like I said the wealthy deal will bigger messier issues, more often than not they are lonely lost souls. The poor only lack money.
Spoken purely from my observation.