Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@shidin so sorry to hear this .. hope power resumes soon .. hopefully post this u can celebrate ur daughters bday

Hey Anu,

Oh,my daughter enjoyed her birthday, even though there was no power. They all played haunted house and had great time scaring each other in the dark. Children can adapt, adjust and turn around anything to their favor. And power came back at nearly end of the party. Thhanks to BESCOM people who worked even though it was government holiday.

this year has been the worse in our area...hopefully this would be last time it happens.

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phewww! what a couple of days these were. Super busy at work! weekend beckons and I will  dedicate it to SOSY unlimited.
fantastic updates these last few days,  real progression made as a couple, but you know when too much puch puch happens I get a little uncomfortable because I get this distinct feeling that it wont last.. in fact it cant last.  

But nevertheless such progression has to happen and it has to logically show in actions.. just the way Nisha has portrayed.. tentative little steps. 

I also FEAR that the axe will soon drop on RANJAN,  RaRA have been too nice to each other these LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.. my cynical mind is in overdrive.. so here I am officially starting another petition. 

SAVE RANJAN!  

and now that RB is on a path of enlightenment towards understanding how the middle class mind works, I wonder what the other issues of strife could be. 

for one there is the scandal to take care of, then II's insecurity in regards to how the Wealthy bhallas perceive her,  her job, Vandus baby, planning her own brood re-entry of M and S, appas apartment, Minion .. (I am making up all kinds of things because I dont want the story to end till death do us part)😆😉    

and Nisha do give yourself a pat on your back.. 400 Man! Tha's fantastic!  look in the mirror and repeat to yourself 

"I am the best... I am the best" - and you will see all of us clapping in the background.👏

Hsp.canada thumbnail

both ..actually i have something that needs to get done before I can start my work and its always ready for me to take a look later :-( so me in this thread..
and love fridays but sometimes weekends are so crazy that i am ready for Monday again :-)
but today waiting to get back to badminton tomorrow since its been 2 weeks ..what be ur plans
also on another note Ashu nahi hai toh someone has to watch right :-)

I know weekend can be cazy sometimes. This past month has been a birthday parties for the kids, I am tired of bounce factory kind of places.(Another one this  weekend as well). I was talking to my frd if we could meet in Edison for lunch, lets see if we can meet next week.

Have fun in your badminton game and enjoy the craziness of the weekend.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Phewww! what a couple of days these were. Super busy at work! weekend beckons and I will  dedicate it to SOSY unlimited.

fantastic updates these last few days,  real progression made as a couple, but you know when too much puch puch happens I get a little uncomfortable because I get this distinct feeling that it wont last.. in fact it cant last.  

But nevertheless such progression has to happen and it has to logically show in actions.. just the way Nisha has portrayed.. tentative little steps. 

I also FEAR that the axe will soon drop on RANJAN,  RaRA have been too nice to each other these LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.. my cynical mind is in overdrive.. so here I am officially starting another petition. 

SAVE RANJAN!  

and now that RB is on a path of enlightenment towards understanding how the middle class mind works, I wonder what the other issues of strife could be. 

for one there is the scandal to take care of, then II's insecurity in regards to how the Wealthy bhallas perceive her,  her job, Vandus baby, planning her own brood re-entry of M and S, appas apartment, Minion .. (I am making up all kinds of things because I dont want the story to end till death do us part)😆😉    

and Nisha do give yourself a pat on your back.. 400 Man! Tha's fantastic!  look in the mirror and repeat to yourself 

"I am the best... I am the best" - and you will see all of us clapping in the background.👏

@ bold agree on that and ditto to all as well.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Anu,

Oh,my daughter enjoyed her birthday, even though there was no power. They all played haunted house and had great time scaring each other in the dark. Children can adapt, adjust and turn around anything to their favor. And power came back at nearly end of the party. Thhanks to BESCOM people who worked even though it was government holiday.

this year has been the worse in our area...hopefully this would be last time it happens.

A very happy birthday to your daughter.

And I hope the normalcy returns to your area. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

A very happy birthday to your daughter.

And I hope the normalcy returns to your area. 

I know right kids can adjust very happy power came back in the end ..i hope its the worse too and this is the last time it happens
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
shruti

SAVE RANJAN! 

shubh shubh bol meri maa... i dont think RAnjan truth will be out anytime.. I think R&B will just treat his dad more like a human ...Sosy mein koi cynical nahi hai ...

I dont want that whole topic to surface , any thing close to even .0000000000000001% Ranjan guilty and i will get  MonoBacterium and Nisha will have to write an update with Enough Anu and do something 😆 or I may get dehydrated and fall sick and my husband will loose it  wondering what happened .. 😆😆

How can a guy calling Minion beta be guilty ...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

shruti

SAVE RANJAN! 

shubh shubh bol meri maa... i dont think RAnjan truth will be out anytime.. I think R&B will just treat his dad more like a human ...Sosy mein koi cynical nahi hai ...

I dont want that whole topic to surface , any thing close to even .0000000000000001% Ranjan guilty and i will get  MonoBacterium and Nisha will have to write an update with Enough Anu and do something 😆 or I may get dehydrated and fall sick and my husband will loose it  wondering what happened .. 😆😆

You are super cute Anu!! I think the our author can hear your pleas not only on the thread but are resonating in her head all the time 😆😆
JugsCorner thumbnail
Congrats on 400th Nisha! Finally caught up with all updates in prev and this thread - thanks to sick (err... SoSy) day 😛 !

Liked the way how Samar fiasco was handled deftly.

Would you like my life? - very touching

If its about you - didnt expect R&B to say that but very happy he expressed. Glad to see progression between them.

I would name him Raman! - fantastic!

And finally I got my close friend SoSydicted! This friend never reads romance only crime thrillers and a John Grisham fan. She fell asleep after 10 pages of Pride & Prejudice!
She has been stressed out at work and I have been asking her to read SoSy for over a month now and she wouldnt even open the link. This week I was literally after her to start reading and she is moving on to Thread 3 in 2 days - ignoring children, hubs and cooking 😳. When she calls me she only talks about SoSy! She was saying if she gets a pink slip I would be person to blame. I said no it would be Nisha ! Such is the power of ur writing Nisha!Thank You!

Thank you Vikas for maintaining an index which has helped evryone of us to go and read favorite chapters again!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shruti

SAVE RANJAN! 

Ditto ditto and sooo ditto