Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: JugsCorner

Congrats on 400th Nisha! Finally caught up with all updates in prev and this thread - thanks to sick (err... SoSy) day 😛 !

Liked the way how Samar fiasco was handled deftly.

Would you like my life? - very touching

If its about you - didnt expect R&B to say that but very happy he expressed. Glad to see progression between them.

I would name him Raman! - fantastic!

And finally I got my close friend SoSydicted! This friend never reads romance only crime thrillers and a John Grisham fan. She fell asleep after 10 pages of Pride & Prejudice!
She has been stressed out at work and I have been asking her to read SoSy for over a month now and she wouldnt even open the link. This week I was literally after her to start reading and she is moving on to Thread 3 in 2 days - ignoring children, hubs and cooking 😳. When she calls me she only talks about SoSy! She was saying if she gets a pink slip I would be person to blame. I said no it would be Nisha ! Such is the power of ur writing Nisha!Thank You!

Thank you Vikas for maintaining an index which has helped evryone of us to go and read favorite chapters again!

i fear for the pink slip too :-) I like this term SoSydicted ...😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
nisha yeppo update ..I know friday night so can totally understand this is for me to set expectations
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Spiritual Cookie
Amma got wind of her being sick from talking to Vandita and so pinged II
She was asleep Wed afternoon

He wasnt home,  had told the guards to call him if she left for someplace
Haj/Hedge offered to bolt the gate from outside to prevent such escape

"Nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi" he muttered chuckling to himself

Mrs Iyer called him when she didnt answer

"I think she is in a meeting, she wudnt answer how is she today?"Amma enquired worried

"She was asleep when I left" he said

"She didnt go to work today?" Amma panicked

"Umm we thought it would be better for her to rest"

"I am school today turning in the corrected answer sheets, I was goingt o stop by tonite 
since she didnt drop them off yesterday. It was strange, she calls or texts atleast twice everyday, and she didnt. I checked with Vandu at night she said she didnt feel good I decided to call" Amma ranted

"she is fine Mrs Iyer" R&B reassured

"Does she not listen to you?" Amma asked bluntly

THAT  Mrs Iyer is damn accurate

"umm... no... she I mean yes..."he mumbled

"When she wants to do something, if she cant find an auto she will walk... she left her car here" Amma spoke disjointedly

"I think she may have walked a couple blocks" he said

"Is she hurt?" Amma asked in panic"

"Oh no... just dehydrated" he said

"Mr Iyer will be home at 7:30 will it be too much trouble if we visit?" Amma asked politely

"She is your daughter Mrs Iyer" he reminded her

Amma smiled  "But daughter's house, one should always ask"

"Do u ask Vandita?' he asked curiously

Amma bit her lower lip... "Ummm... yes yes... since her in laws are older they might be asleep" Amma lied
He knew it too

"U should visit when ever u like" he said a lil hurt

"My daughter probably doesnt want to see me everyday" Amma chuckled

R&B half smiled... 

"She says I see her to only scold her or be stern with her" Amma explained

"I understand" he said

"With Vandita I never worried if she will be a good wife or a daughter in law though Vandu married at 24? 25 I think'
"With this one its a roller coaster, she is a lil immature" Amma said the last few words sheepishly

He chuckled

"You should also feel free to call me if u want to tell me about her" Amma conspired

"I will" he chuckled audibly

"No no... I am serious Mr Iyer and I will have a talk with her"Amma promised

"Thanks"

"U should consider us family..umm... beta" Amma said reaching hesitantly to claim ownership

"Thanks"

"She can be difficult, ... but she is innocent" Amma choked up
"I know Mrs Iyer"

"Hindu Dharma and Geeta says, dont have any attachments but what to do, we are parents" Amma cried

"Yes and u may see her whenever"

"Mr Iyer and I are very attached... wonder when we will be able to let go'

"U shudnt" he said somberly

He knew what it felt like... to be let go...

"Youngsters these days are very hasty... umm... I hope... umm.. u know... if there is anything..." Amma chose not to say inauspicious words

"U shudnt worry"

"We should not embarrass Mr Ranjan u know" Amma said

"Hmm"

"Thank you, we will come around 7:30? just for a few minutes?'

"U must stay for dinner" he ordered

Getting off the car to walk into Maurya's lobby it felt like stepping off the oven into the freezer.
Delhi was burning up

"I dont know about Mr Iyer... umm... dont take the trouble... please' Amma hesitated

"Its not any" he promised

He met  the startup that worked  on a product to help seniors until 2 and returned

The house was quiet... and clean... the help was probably watching something in their living quarters  at the corner of the backyard

Mahavir must be smoking cleaning the terrace

He wandered upstairs, she was not in bed it was neatly made in a new set of purple and pink sheets... he went down.. paged the guard  "Kahin gayi kya?"

"Arey NAHI sir HUM KHOLEY hi nahi... deewar se koodkar ja sakti hain bus" he explained

SHE WOULD DO THAT
He didnt tell the guard that

He wandered into the kitchen a box of Levain Bakery cookies lay open... atleast three dozen in them
Four chocolate chips cookies were missing... he knew she was home

He wandered all over the ground floor he found her half laying on the swing in the sun room watching birds hover around a fountain outside, she wore a 
magenta and yellow tiered cotton skirt with mirrorwork and tiny pearls all over and a sleevless yellow blouse... his ipad played some Carnatic kriti she practised the tonal variations as she chewed

A tall glass of cold milk sat untouched...
She heard his car keys in his hand and turned

Wiping crumbs off her lips... suddenly self conscious of appearing a klutz... and wearing an outfit that revealed a lot to his delight
He walked over and sat down

By her she scooted  a lil... he gently moved to her side the back of the blouse a stringy criss cross mesh like a tennis racquet

She picked up his right hand and placed it on the cookie... it was still warm

He smiled  "Did u warm it up?

"Choc chip cookie shud be microwaved for full eating pleasure, the lil kisses sometimes will puncture and pop on the cookie... sending waves of delirious choc rivers

I usually heated until and lick the plate... moist, gooey and yet crunchy on the edge... the back has to be golden brown like this one, 
(she over turned it to display)... u close your eyes and bite into it... and chew... unable to tell when ur mouth will hit that lil pocket of chocolate syrup u just melted

"Chocolates or choc chip cookies ...one of the two things I might actually commit a homicide for if I ever do" she said firmly, waving the cookie scattering crumbs all over... picking off crumbs from his shirt  and shoving it into her mouth

He burst out laughing, throwing his head back

"Why?' she asked embarrassed

He stopped to stare... and laughed again... leaning over and snaking an arm around her to grab her as she dodged... she smelled like the shampoo she used

Sunsilk?

Fruity and moist...

He broke one laying down pulling him on top of her, he put it on his neck
"Eat it ordered" staring at her carnally, she shook her head, he laced his fingers through her hair and brought her head down to his neck, and kept her there until she cleaned the area☺️

"Have some" she moaned on his lips

"I am" he said...

He waited for her tongue like a gentleman... afterwards did many ungentlemanly things to her... she lay gasping underneath him... he let the swing come to a gentle gliding halt

she had stained his face with cookie... held his pistachio green Lacoste with cookie... she lay on cookie crumbs

"Who was the milk for"

"Who ever came while I was eating the cookies' she said laughing

"Ilove your blouse" he said, tangling his fingers between the cords... as she squirmed... twitching and dodging... like like a puppy

"Reminds me of a tennis racquet" he said

'U played a lot didnt u?'

'Ma was a pro... her and three women... they had a group String Courtette'

She smiled fully enjoying that name

He nodded... agreeing

"Do u want to go meet her friend?" he asked softly

"abhi?' she asked

"Abhi" he spoke in Hindi

She wondered how much he thought of her, when he thought of her... will he ever tell her more...

'Chalo, pehle hato' she said arching, he bent down purposefully crushing the arched bow string like body

Minutes rolled by...

She pushed him off... physically... trying to concentrate mentally... he re strung her blouse at the back as she sat with her long loose hair pushed to the front

'Thanks" she said giving him a finger kangi

He looked curiously

'akka texted me' she said as her eyes filled up with tears...
She leaned on the swing... "Akka deserves way more than I do... I would gladly give it all up for her" she cried

"She will be OK"

'I hope so... umm... I know I want to do more... its unfair (for ME to have all this and Akka to beg and plead some government babu even to get a week off)

"I get to take a week off for dehydration... u arm twisted me... she chuckled between sniffling

He sat up too, reached and handed her the milk

She held it wiping off the frost... letting the water drip

'why is it so unfair sometimes da?' she asked softly

"Bala is a great guy" R&B said getting the drift

'Athim is great... but... 

I WANT HER TO HAVE WHAT I HAVE
I WANT HER TO NEVER WORRY
I WANT HER TO SEE THE SIGHTS I DO
EAT THE FOOD I DO
GO TO PLACES I DO
NEVER WORRY ABOUT MONEY
I WANT ATHIM TO FORCE HER TO QUIT
AKKA NOT TO SWEAT IN THAT TINY KITCHEN WRESTLING POWER CUTS AND WATER SHORTAGE
 WHILE I SIT ON THE SWING AND DRINK A TALL GLASS OF CHILLED MILK

"We were born to the same parents da" she continued  "dono ki life alag alag kyon hai? dono baraabar kyon nahi'"

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 My Morning Raga has arrived Thanks Nisha.Loved the exchange between Amma and R& B. In time he will see where her insecurity and reluctance to savour what is his will be rooted. The way II is opening up to him slowly but surely is amazingly portrayed in every update and love the way she communicates her desires for her sister her love for cookies. His for her attire and her presence...Amazing

Edited by srividyamouli - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Lovely update , nice conversation between amma and R&B , pavam parents worry about their kids no matter what , especially younger ones continue to be the baby of the house no matter what😳
While I was reading about the MM conversation I kept thinking ab Kya hoga to read her feeling bad ,so perfect .. His response was good bala is a good guy ,finally that's all that matters in life a good partner and any ride is worth it👏
And money and happiness are most times inversely proportional ..😭
Lovely update Nisha happy Friday !!!!!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Appa is comming?
Lest see the game of partiality.

Appa will insist that he will take II to DII. and he will blame RnBfor everything.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh appa visiting MM!!!dont know he wil keep his mouth shut even if he finds II healthy...if he says something bad who will ask him to go and check vandus life???or in the other way around will he be thankful to rnb as he helped vandita?dont know!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello people!! 
Hope all is well in Sosy land.. 

Nisha congrats on crossing the 400mark!!!
Looking fr many such centuries ! 

I am on binge read . 
Loved every update churned till now.. 

Superb and exciting

Are we getting another one ABHI 😳??? 

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
I realised I used a lot many nows
Heheheheh
Hoping for an exciting update if possible! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
RB chuckling a lot
Laughing a lot

Aur kya kya dikhayengi aap Author Sahiba 

Ranjan Babu shayad haan karde if Appa decides to take II back

Lets see what happens!! 

I want RB and Appa to fight 🤣

II should run away in the midst to Vandu or Sam 🤣