Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sweeet update. Just the right one to add more happiness to my happy day today!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mere college padthey doston feel so bad hearing ur food stories wish i could send you some food but will send you πŸ€— .
Shev we were not allowed to cook in our rooms. and hearing these i feel mere haal was better..
we got masala dosa every sunday morning any way for the sake of ishruhi and vikas me not going to talk food any more ..

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice camaraderie between the 2 RnB is slowly getting the hang of how II's mind works and he sweetly tells her what he thinks of her, was really adorable to see her cackling and dude waiting on the wings with his passion letting her take the lead. 
vandu tearing up at RnB was beautifully etched Nisha.Her pain is palalb
E with not an ounce of melodrama, Bala's is creaking under pressure. Life is never easy when you have to stretch your resources but I honestly hope they can somehow balance needs.

Money is the source for stress for both the sisters. I love the way the differences play out subtly,both II and Vandu treat it as one should treat money IMO - as means to an end. It never is the one thing ut brings them happiness. Vandu can do with a lot more physical comfort. But it must be immensely relieving. For her to find a helping hand RnB's. The relief and the emotion that washes over her is so endearing.

I would like to name her son Raman too it would be deadly to see Ninja dad call his little grandson Raman kanna πŸ˜‰

LoveLy my lady! You do rock!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Sweeet update. Just the right one to add more happiness to my happy day today!!

is it your bday ? if yes Happy birthday if not -- Happy Friday!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
asma
I would like to name her son Raman too it would be deadly to see Ninja dad call his little grandson Raman kanna πŸ˜‰

perfect !! in the beginning both II and Vandu wanted boys a jr shravu only Bala wanted a girl.. I wonder where suddenly II went shruti route.
Now i want a boy for Vandu too and be called RAman
Raman Iyer /Raman Bhalla !!! too cool
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

is it your bday ? if yes Happy birthday if not -- Happy Friday!!!!

Hey! Nope not my birthday. But I will take it as my first birthday wish for what comes in July. Thanks so much.

We had May 1 off so went out with a friend, got a hair cut, which changed my look, had Margarita and then generally been fooling around. Bumped into a friend outside.
What was fun was when the photo went up on FB, a friend commented "Is that me behind you?" Till then i did not realize it was her! I did not meet her at the Brewery but saw her pic behind me on FB. Kind of funny day!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Envee πŸ€£ ab uthna pee liya :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Ok given i am officially waiting fora  task to finish at work which i know will come to me only at 5pm so weekend i can work πŸ˜‘

here is for some minion gush
"Unka rekaard to aap shaayad kanbhi nahi tor paayengi" (u aint breakin MY boss' record)

HOOOW cute 😳
EnVee thumbnail

Envee πŸ€£ ab uthna pee liya :-)

πŸ˜†  I know right!! But what to do? I did not turn and look behind and I think she had got a seat by the time we got out of the brewery! It is still making me laugh! WHat a roundabout way to meet!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

asma
I would like to name her son Raman too it would be deadly to see Ninja dad call his little grandson Raman kannaπŸ˜‰

perfect !! in the beginning both II and Vandu wanted boys a jr shravu only Bala wanted a girl.. I wonder where suddenly II went shruti route.
Now i want a boy for Vandu too and be called RAman
Raman Iyer /Raman Bhalla !!! too cool

😳