Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha. Found this on FB. Perfect for our inseparable pair.

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."

Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So so so sweet of rnb 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i was going to sleep and here u go ...saw nisha online../.now i can peacefully dream about the next and if lucky,will get one in the early morning!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha just noticed on Vikas's index..
Congratulations on 400
👏👏👏⭐️🥳

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Strength to  SOSY go on forever! 😳
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Nisha just noticed on Vikas's index..

Congratulations on 400
🥳

⭐️

Strength to  SOSY go on forever! 😳

AMEN to that !!! i congratulated her too but now even i cant find the comment😆😆 so will tag along !!!
Congratulations Nisha !!!!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Anu very active today, waiting for work or are u in  TGIF mode?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu very active today, waiting for work or are u in  TGIF mode?

both ..actually i have something that needs to get done before I can start my work and its always ready for me to take a look later :-( so me in this thread..
and love fridays but sometimes weekends are so crazy that i am ready for Monday again :-)
but today waiting to get back to badminton tomorrow since its been 2 weeks ..what be ur plans
also on another note Ashu nahi hai toh someone has to watch right :-)
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

We left  Blr this morning but I could see  trees down, across the roads and on top of cars all the way to Mekri circle...And huge old trees at that 😭
My heart really broke seeing them being chopped down to firewood to be hauled away

I dont know abt whole B'lore since i couldn't see the news also due to power outage, in our area only so many huge tress have come down. No other go other than plant new ones...some trees that are sturdy..and cars...water went inside my brothers car where he had parked...and because of voltage surges, ac, modem all went for a toss
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
@shidin so sorry to hear this .. hope power resumes soon .. hopefully post this u can celebrate ur daughters bday
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the 400th chapter, may SoSy go on forever, thank god u r old Nisha as u said😆😉
but even I wish i could turn back the clock ...10-12yrs, want to do so many of the things a lil bit differently.

{LET ME GET BETTER DA.
I WILL CHASE YOU AROUND THE HOUSE AND EMPTY THE TERRACE WATER TANK ON YOU AND YOUR "SIR"
RAKSHASAN!
WONDER WHAT HE DOES TO YOU GUYS YOU FEEL THIS URGE TO BE ULTRA FAITHFUL
WHY CANT YOU GIVE ME CREDIT NOW
ARGHHH!!!}

II is so cute, love her internal thoughts, now she is jealous of Minions loyalty.Seriously minion is getting cuter by the day

And a very good and apt 400th chapter, loved the title given Nisha, II nd Dude progressing as a couple, opening up slowly.

regarding the previous updates, good Sam stopped tip toeing around R&B and came out with her feelings and thoughts. Loved the whole sister and brother convo. 
And what to say about Ranjanji...so damn awesome ...cares so much for his DIL nd loved the lil gesture by R&B towards his father. 
Super duper updates in this thread...a big turning point. 

What abt appas and ammas reaction? wont they come to see her?
What willbe the next dhamaka?  AGM?

BTw where is Ashu, Harshita?

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago