Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Great summation Anu! The last upadate was II & RnB's foray into being a couple.😳 totally loved it.
Horse girl was busy galloping inside too πŸ˜† . This summer you should get her some horse ridding lesson. πŸ˜‰ Bring her to NJ here there are many horse riding schools. Then we can organize a SoSy meet up also.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Maybe author sahiba will show up too

yup me loved it too really adorable nowadays i keep wondering how come Nisha is not a writer already i really really feel its not fair the rest of the world is not getting to  read her. I havent liked anything this consistently ever in my life ..

Yes horse girl was galloping my son came slightly early so my doc worried this may be earlier but no πŸ˜†
I need to put her in classes..this summer nahi aa paongi cause my inlaws are visiting but do plan to visit during thanksgiving.
and yes we so need to meet up Nisha one of these days she lives in the other end so if she visits east coast some time I can come or we have to meet some place midpoint.Sosy gang meet up :-)
are you a member of this group called Euphoric Delights in FB its really a nice group of 48k people i dont post anything there but its this amazing group which posts recipes and pretty much everything under the sun..that group meets in CA etc so may be our Sosy group will also meet soon.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"I would name him Raman"πŸ€—

she spent Tuesday and the night of it mostly sleeping, she ate three IDALEES AND CHATANEE ANMOL though sending Minion into a tailspin of joy

"Aur laayen?" he begged

"Umm nahi... pet mein jagah nahi hai, kaafi paani pee liye maine" "Sir ki tarah" she chuckled conspiratorily

"Unka rekaard to aap shaayad kanbhi nahi tor paayengi" (u aint breakin MY boss' record)

LET ME GET BETTER DA.
I WILL CHASE YOU AROUND THE HOUSE AND EMPTY THE TERRACE WATER TANK ON YOU AND YOUR "SIR"
RAKSHASAN!
WONDER WHAT HE DOES TO YOU GUYS YOU FEEL THIS URGE TO BE ULTRA FAITHFUL
WHY CANT YOU GIVE ME CREDIT NOW
ARGHHH!!!

Wednesday morning  was crisp and HOT, when she woke at 7 with cramps... she brushed and washed up
 he wasnt in bed... she searched the balcony the lounge the living room and the office
She had changed last night after a quick hot shower before bed, after the idli dinner

He was on the phone  "Talk to you soon" he said stretching his arm, reaching out to her

She opened the door, tying her bed hed hair securely...

"U order me not to go to work but quietly work away so you can get ahead?" she accused
He half smiled pulling her to his lap, holding her closely... "So u are actually going to follow my advice" he muttered in her ear

"Yoon hi kaha tha to main jaati hoon kaam par" she said rubbing her ear turning it red on his scratchy beard

He rocked her like she was a baby... she lay with her eyes closed
 "I was supposed to go beg whoever has a door (KMPG the higher ups had rooms and doors, 90% worked in a cube farm)

to expedite Bhavna's req... 10th ko chali jaayegi, matlab 9th is her last official day" II ranted

"How hard it is to hire a new person"

"Tell me about it, but if u are bloated,  mangled corporation then apparently 3 to 6
months to have the new hire start, some one was saying in in Strategy, which resides with Deal Advisory services a new hire took 5 months and 18 days"
"A nerd actually logged it from the day he lost an employee to the start date of the new one. Its kinda funny our tag line is "We make things simpler"
Obviously does NOT apply to internal processes"  "You think I should print an image of out home page and take it to these Exec offices when I go plead my case"

She cracked herself up he noticed
She did that to him frequently😳

He was aroused, he would be willing to do anything to make love right now

"I should be armed with that image and I should be PMSing.. that would be a deadly combination" she chuckled eyes closed

"How are you feeling" he asked watching her wince

"Umm... I have cramps" she said not looking at him

"I cant believe you cant tell that to me straight on my face still" he chuckled in her ear

Gently stroking her fingers and shoulder, caressing rubbing her arm, feeling the water proof band aid on her arm at the IV spot

"Just so you know I plan to keep it on for weeks or months to milk it" she admitted JUST when that thought crossed his mind

He laughed heartily, uncontrollably, shaking his head

She raised her head opening her eyes to look at him awestruck at the vision.
She leaned forward and placed the tip of her tongue on his bobbing adam's apple... he stopped laughing and kissed her fully

He groaned audibly... enjoying the first erotic contact in two days three? four?

"Colgate" she explained... the reason for the fresh minty taste

She let his hands wander under over and inside places it hadnt in a few days
Arching on his lap seeking like a stretching hungry cat

The tip of her braid teasing his toes as it hung down straight...

"Didnt Sam ask u to get rid of these" he muttered gasping for breath... as if he drank water too fast after a run

Thirsty and yet satiated... he fingered her choora

"I dont always listen to people"

"Especially ones that may have a B for a last name" he extended that thought...

She nodded dutifully

He slid a few off in frustration let it fall on the rug the couch sat on

Are u going to Vandita's? for the week" she asked mischievously

"I just ordered a tungsten armor online so I think I am  OK" he said gamely

Claiming her lips again... "Get something to eat and go back to bed or curl up on the couch, if I see u any place else" he stopped

she gasped as he slid her blouse over her head... laying her down fully..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Innum rendu maasam kanna then we can get over this thing" Bala coaxed Vandu as she poured a spoon of ghee on rava upma before
shutting the stove off letting the ghee be soaked up melting in the steam

"See I have asked the GM to write to the Director North Zone about approving extra time off for me kanna after delivery"

"Epdi mudiyum Bala. How can u care for an infant"

"I cant raja it will be you... I want to do house work"

"But I just told you, if I take NOW like I want to... I cant take after college starts, next year hopefully
I will be allowed to teach Calculus AB and BC. Adey Algebra is boring Bala

(Author's note: I cant recall if I pitched Vandu as a B Sc Math Lecturer or  
BA Economics Hons Lecturer if anyone can recall and let me know I can correct the conversation above
THANKS)

Bala:U think being a bank manager is interesting? (irritated)

Vandu:I am not saying that
She walked to the balcony to yank her mother in law's 9 years from the high rope over her head, it was still moist on the inside, yesterday was hot but muggy

The house was burning hot for her...

Patti called from the bathroom "Podavai kaanjacha" (is it dry now)

"Bala can we do this later? Amma said she will have Shravu today, she is taking him and Nandu some where"

"Again he will want to go to Shanti Niketan" Bala said wearing his work shirt following and nagging her like a adamant 3 year old

"Ippo onakku ellame prachanai na enna panradu" (what if everything is a problem to you now) Vandita had a million good traits but patience wasnt it

"Paati: Kudukareya (will u hand me my saree)

Vandu: AMMMA KAAYALA (not dry)

She walked to thatha paati's room opened the Godrej, EVERYTHING came tumbling down... thatha would do that
frequently "TRYING to look for something at night he would mess the whole thing up

Vandu was almost in tears

Bala was irritated too, the house was a 40C and it was not even 9 AM... the sun burning through evey window... Shravu was still asleep

"INNUM ENNA DA TOOKAM GET UP" Bala ordered snarkily

"Let him sleep bala"

"This year he will be 10 next year we are doing poonal (sacred thread) SANDHI SOORYA NAMASKARAM PANNINA MADIRI DAAN ( Like he will do sun prayers and sunset prayers)

Vandu handed her MIL another saree

"tanni ninnudum pola irukku appava kulikka sollu (ask father in law to shower water might run out)

Vandu went to shravu's room and kicked Bala out "Paavam da avan let him sleep"

"ITS ALMOST 9, Appa would wake me up at 6 school or no school,"

"Appa wore VESHTI to work WHY DONT U" Vandu spat back

Bala was furious "I dont want upma"

"Fine kelambu" (leave then)

Went to the living room, her mamanaar (FIL) was sitting in the middle of 10 newspapers... HE HAD TO READ EVERY WORD IN EVERY NEWSPAPER about THAT ONE TOPIC and EVERY TOPIC

"Vandita come come, U know Sanhg Parivar" he began and then went to a triumphant Mamamta Bannerjee to the sand mafia...
He not only read every word of Hindu and Times of India he went all over the building got newspapers of every language he knew and read them
The oldies didnt give him any the youngsters would actually bring it in dropt it off and go to work, on the days they didnt he would stand guard  and question them at 7 or 8

He was a newspaper monster

"APPA POI KULINGO" she said firmly (go take a shower)

'Kamakshi eppo vara?' (when is my sister coming?)

'Vara ney neku teriyadu pa" Vandu was frustrated (I didnt know she was headed here)

'Upma saptutu poreney, raatri seriya saapadle" (I will eat upma and go no?)

"Amma close panniduva" (Ur wife will kill u)

Appa chuckled... "U and me both" he said in English

Her phone sang on the dining table under a pile of crap... she found and answered

It was R&B "Hey Vandita"

"Hey kanna how is she?"

"she is well how are u?'

'I am OK da"

"Do u have a minute?'

"Sollu kanna"

'I spoke to a friend, he said u dont have to go in until college begins in July he will work with u to determine what u would do instead... at home"

Vandita sat down and began to cry...

"Hey?"

"Umm... uhh...u... i..." Vandu funbled

"Vandita?" he reached softly

"Bala? Bala ko nahi maloom?"

"No... he knows... I just spoke to him" R&B said calmly

"Ur wife will kill me if I dont name her Shruti, she is sure she is a girl, (giggled and sniffled) I would name him Raman" she said in a voice filled with gratitude and began to cry

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not a day trip Nisha...was down South for a full blown south Indian wedding the past week...managed to read all updates between functions πŸ˜ƒ
Though it was a choice between sweat and silk saris or slush and silk saris as Blr had a couple of nasty storms bringing over 50 old trees down...

The story is developing beautifully and I seem as worried for R&B and II as they seem like my family members whom I have to flap over...not to forget Vandu, Sam & Ranjan ...
Suddenly my family has increased and I dont seem to have time for the ones in front of me at home πŸ˜›...
I keep throwing the" Iam busy" phrase at them ( as Iam REALLY Busy...reading all the updates and comments )...not to forget refreshing the page like crazy !!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VI
April la neraya Muhurtha naal irukko?(Lots of auspicious days according to the Iyer calendar in April?)

Yesterday Putti said she was at a "cross breed" (as I like to call it) Iyer wedding too

WHAT GOOD FUN

I MISS THAT A LOTTT

Especially the yelai saapaadu with the nadaswaram... the most divine sound on the planet
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
R&B ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

This update... ❀️ nothing can be enough to write in praise.
ThanksEdited by vibhutii - 8 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
R&B is sooo sweeet.  He is a like a brother to VanduπŸ‘  Awesome update Nisha...Thanks for writing such a beautiful story.  
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
"I would name him Raman"πŸ€—

OMGGG
the only thing that I remember from this update now is
I spoke to a friend, he said u dont have to go in until college begins in July he will work with u to determine what u would do instead... at home"

no words no words no words πŸ€—

OH MY GOD sooo sweet i kept worrying kya hoga vandu ka what can they do..lovely lovely ...

the due date is in august so july thak wfh !!! perfect

I ❀️ R&B * million

update
i loved your description of news paper and thatha my FIL reads economists, WSJ,Time, News and Observer and all indian online papers πŸ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

VI
April la neraya Muhurtha naal irukko?(Lots of auspicious days according to the Iyer calendar in April?)

Yesterday Putti said she was at a "cross breed" (as I like to call it) Iyer wedding too

WHAT GOOD FUN

I MISS THAT A LOTTT

Especially the yelai saapaadu with the nadaswaram... the most divine sound on the planet

me too :-((((((((((((
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There were weddings all over the place...nadaswaram, malligai poo, bhakshanams of all kinds...a heaven of a kind...if there is one on earth...

Today's menu is rasam as we are back home and recovering from elai chaapaadu for 4 days...

As i sent my previous post, your update arrived, your reply arrived and Iam busy all over again πŸ˜ƒ.

Vandu...I so feel for you...Nisha sort her issues out for my sake please...cant see her have to put up with so much...

I know, I know... you said too much harmony does not contribute to creative writing...but Vandu has enough happening...no more on her plate please...😭
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

There were weddings all over the place...nadaswaram, malligai poo, bhakshanams of all kinds...a heaven of a kind...if there is one on earth...

Today's menu is rasam as we are back home and recovering from elai chaapaadu for 4 days...

As i sent my previous post, your update arrived, your reply arrived and Iam busy all over again πŸ˜ƒ.

Vandu...I so feel for you...Nisha sort her issues out for my sake please...cant see her have to put up with so much...

I know, I know... you said too much harmony does not contribute to creative writing...but Vandu has enough happening...no more on her plate please...😭

hey read the update
"I would name him Raman"πŸ€— page 53
she is getting to wfh thanks to R&B's friend
Glad you had a good time -- I am fellow Iyer here and totally miss the weddings :-(