Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 42

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nisha loved. The updates I can't wait for R&B to investigate the allegations against his father and when he does find out I'm hoping it will be chachu and take chachu and family to task!!!!! Angry
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by swaram

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

how can one work and not look at an opened Sosy tab or not think of R&B blushing...

gosh Nisha haal behaal kar diya tune...

I am so going to loose my job soon ..LOL

and this

R&B's eyes glistened as he nodded... he continued to listen with rapt attention

OMG

and where is ASHUUU

Really Anu, we got to see the emotional side of R&B and the man in love in one Update. Hayee!
Such mein where are the R&B gushers. Aaj tho we Ranjan gushers are totally paltofying parties.LOLLOL

exactly exactly a blush and the moist eyes!!! seriously thread 19 oda all updates are tooo good but then we say that every thread..
i think i need to go for a walk or something i am honestly unable to concentrate now..
Actually today though  i started with Ranjan I am in R&B land ...
I am actually hoping Nisha  gets home early or i start to focus i am procrastinating work now..LOL

I have no words. I am charmed by Sam. I wish to be like her. Embarrassed She and Vandu are so lovable. II and RnB need to thank their lucky stars to have such wonderful siblings. When Sam was talking about her ma, my eyes were moist, nobody can replace Mom. I felt her pain.
@bold agree to everything. So looking to forward to the next one LOL I am an addicit so i cant help and keep asking her for more.EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

19 is showing all the signs of maturity.Clap 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 7 years ago
Amazing updates Nisha. So beautifully written.
ClapClapClap

Just like your son my 6 year old she wants a playdate with everyone. Even though she just talked to them for 5 minutes.

"Amma can I have a play date with them".
Look who is back!! Big smile
I dont know where I stopped... Am trying not to get killed at work lately, thats my excuse for being missing.
Ok enough said, am getting back to business of reading update.. Lets see if i love ranjan or itch to kill him... I deffo have to read 2 threads atleast! LOL
Originally posted by harshita27

I dont know where I stopped... Am trying not to get killed at work lately, thats my excuse for being missing.
Ok enough said, am getting back to business of reading update.. Lets see if i love ranjan or itch to kill him... I deffo have to read 2 threads atleast! LOL

You were being missed very much, Missed your comic comments.

No killing Ranjan...Its been damakedar updates on this threadClapClap

Welcome back.
Originally posted by harshita27

Here is one of my MOST FAVORITE songs to welcome you back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwi-QXBcGJk

I am thinking of how to use it on II

WELCOME BACK, LOVE...
Re reading the chapters as i await the morning raga

Wow last two updates are heart touching Nisha how beautifully you portray the characters.  Sam and Vanditha are my favorites, I have seen close friends and families where elder sister plays a very important role after parents, how lucky R&B and II are to have sister's like them. Everyone love R&B, some love Ranjan, some love Lasya but I love Tanmay. As Sam said he is a angel. He respects Ranjan like his father and R&B as brother.  Bhalla's are lucky to have a damad like him.  
Kavitha!
Edited by mayank01 - 7 years ago