Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

now its a lil late for a next one i think(but am always happy to be wrong in this interpretation though)

Well as Alexander Pope said "hope springs eternal in the human breast"πŸ˜† I guess we need to wait another 5 hours.😭
If RnB regularly transforms money to II's account there might be tax troubles.
so it would be better that they have a combined account.

or rnb transferring his shares to II.Juts money would be comming to her account.It is her wish to use or not.
but just account won't get shut
All that I could think and say as I was reading was " Awww" πŸ˜Š
Thanks for such a heartwarming, confiding, affectionate and sweet update Nisha...all the characters surpassed our expectations...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Dristi you sound REMARKABLY ASTUTE for someone quite so young, who said wisdom only came with "age"πŸ˜²πŸ‘   I was sucked into the whole FB cesspool when I was unemployed two times in life.  Constantly bombarded with pictures of granite counter tops, new shiny cars, perfect Straight As kids  romantic hubbies gifting ONLY LV and valentino for birthdays... going off on vacation every long weekend, getting promoted every 6 months

OR SO IT SEEMED LIKE TO ME based off their POSTS
While I sat in my nightie, unshowered with breakfast things drying up all over the dining table, beds unmade, not getting one favorable response to my job applications... the house a mess... zero self esteem

As they say a critic never won a Emmy or a Tony or a Oscar or  a Pulitzer
NOBODY posts about a divorce or a fight or a loss or a disappointment or disgruntlement
Every goddamn thing is sugar coated on FB... and it took me two years and "almost" therapy to quit
πŸ˜†
NOW however much my life sucks I lie to myself thinking other peoples' does tooπŸ˜†VERY SANE WORDS

I wish I had met you when I was hooked😭

Been trying to reply to this post since a while now. But IF has been acting funny.
Words of appreciation from my current favourite author?😲 Can this day get any better?!!πŸ˜† I suppose the reasoning is a result of constant introspection over the years when things don't look too bright and of course, reading. I consider it an asset to be able to enjoy a good read. It makes us better people in the long run. And at the end of the day that's all life is about, isn't it?

Your FB phase led you till here today when you can take in positive criticism without undermining yourself. It seems to me that all our so called 'bad' days are actually preparing us for the 'best' days ahead. And yours, as an author, have only just begun. You've been churning out a masterpiece since the last few months, have practically given birth to a virtual familyπŸ˜†, and spreading joy as you go! I'm sure there would be very few Kodak moments on FB, ever, that can rival this. Cheers to that n keep up the good work πŸ‘
so the next one will be the 400th!!!!!!yeaayee... πŸ₯³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by dristi64

"If it's about you"☺️
The title is so apt. This seems to be another major turning point. She's actually voicing out her issues and allowing him to b a part of them. I guess wifey being sick has scared the hell out of the Dude. Little kisses!! Awww β€οΈ
Vandita seems to b really unwell. Hope she gets better soon. Bala has turned out to b a real 'wimp' as Vandu said. She has to return stuff when they don't patch up? No wonder II has a chip on her shoulder about being independent.
Lovely interaction between the leads. As real as it gets. 
Next one, Nisha?πŸ˜†

How realistic is Nisha's writing!! In the beginning it looked like Bala is a very sensitive person where as R&B is very uncaring. But as we get to know them better it's a different picture!! Like real life πŸ‘
Originally posted by samsi74

How realistic is Nisha's writing!! In the beginning it looked like Bala is a very sensitive person where as R&B is very uncaring. But as we get to know them better it's a different picture!! Like real life πŸ‘

So true. Like Sam mentioned about VISUAL CLUES in one of the previous updates. What we see, is not what it always is and we often misjudge people because of that.
Thanks you guys for loving it so much, aur kuch nahi hai kehne ko
Ashu is missing

SR have a fun reunion. Havent been to ONE of mine yet. Dont know if I want a flavor of the cattiness again.

Dristi you are too kind, yes FB has taught me a lot of things, but its very  rare to find someone of your age WANTING anonymity.

Samsi, you are right it DID seem like it did it not Bala is the personification of everything good and R&B, everything bad... if we were to dismiss wealthy introverts without getting to know them much such a shame it would be. Just like we jump up and defend Bala's stand of sending Vandita to work, there is a reason why R&B has become more quiet and brooding and why he hates India and why he lived with a woman 5 years older
Namrathashree lovely review, and so was Dristi's Asma's

Preeti THANK you for wishing me a good night, my head hit the sack after posting the chapter and winding up my kitchen, and when the alarm went off was when I woke

VI How was your day trip

Pooochhte raho main likhti rahoongi
I LOVE IT
I dont mind at all
I write drawing from my own experience, nature and what I observe, I ven been around  MANY years so there is lots more left where this came fromπŸ˜†  If I was 20 there wouldnt be much PHEW! Never thought I would ever say this... I am glad to be oldπŸ˜† Nah! Who am I kidding... I would love to be 20 something right now during this technological  turning point in human life. 

VIKAS A BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU TO YOU SO MANY PEOPLE ROUTINELY POST THEY WENT BACK AND READ A THREAD OR A FEW CHAPTERS 3RD 4TH 5TH TIME
YOU deserve the credit in ENTIRETY. All those that read again, please let Vikas know what a great job he did. In a million years I wouldnt have been able to accomplish it.
You are making it possible for people to enjoy this story as if it were a good book. THANK YOU for donating your time and resources

Without Columbia and YOU this wouldnt exist in the form it does today.

To answer your question, I dont think R&B cares to tax evade, last time he checked with Ved was because he didnt want any tax torubles for Ved. He is not a typical Delhi businessman, he is pretty honest and ethical
He would transfer a lakh a month and voluntarily report it to IT Deptt
Sorry to all those who I missed mentioning, I woke late and have less than an hour to write the next chapter before I head outπŸ˜†

IF Friday happens to be slow I will peek in from work. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
If its about you (yet to read comments so sorry if i am repeating stuff )
Father & son convo πŸ‘
I ❀️ RaRa kithna subtle and makes me a Ranjan addict , the small bit by R&B to make sure he is comfortable..just lovelyπŸ‘ and my other Fav person of MM keeps making entry too Minion hooow cuuute is he
and this dialog kya bolloon πŸ€—
"Hmmm" he pulled, R&B lifted it up bringing it closer to the bed, he sat down, Minion brought his chai, and brunch
"Bhabhiji abhi bhi soi hai"

"saari raat isko bukhar ta beta" Ranjan explained
How can one not go Ranjan jap after this ...😳

R&B/Vandu/Bala convo⭐️
Bala called him kanna
I am sooo worried for vandu ..kya hoga uska good news summer vacations are arriving for both amma /her and shravu may be she will get to relax.. I was put on bed rest from week 28 to 34 fearing early labor :-( and the horse girl decided to come on due date πŸ˜† but a complicated pregnancy is really hard .. I dont know what R&B can do..
R&B also got to understand more of the Iyer mentality too even here i tell golf is for the rich ..

The couple convo ❀️
it started with disney then became practical sooo cute these two are , she finally tells him the truth and her insecurities and he gets to know her side ..will be so cute this super rich guy sitting with the relationship manager to give company to his wife ..just perfect 😳

I also keep worrying about Appas home .i just hope amma has a good brother and he gives her portion of some wealth to her , normally this happens an ancestral property and everyone fearing for their childrens well fare typically share it ..but the  silver lining of working with the government is the pension and my FIL says he makes more money in pension than he even earned..

bring on the friday/weekend Nisha i am sooo ready!!!

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

If its about you (yet to read comments so sorry if i am repeating stuff )
Father & son convo πŸ‘
I ❀️ RaRa kithna subtle and makes me a Ranjan addict , the small bit by R&B to make sure he is comfortable..just lovelyπŸ‘ and my other Fav person of MM keeps making entry too Minion hooow cuuute is he
and this dialog kya bolloon πŸ€—
"Hmmm" he pulled, R&B lifted it up bringing it closer to the bed, he sat down, Minion brought his chai, and brunch
"Bhabhiji abhi bhi soi hai"

"saari raat isko bukhar ta beta" Ranjan explained
How can one not go Ranjan jap after this ...😳

R&B/Vandu/Bala convo⭐️
Bala called him kanna
I am sooo worried for vandu ..kya hoga uska good news summer vacations are arriving for both amma /her and shravu may be she will get to relax.. I was put on bed rest from week 28 to 34 fearing early labor :-( and the horse girl decided to come on due date πŸ˜† but a complicated pregnancy is really hard .. I dont know what R&B can do..
R&B also got to understand more of the Iyer mentality too even here i tell golf is for the rich ..

The couple convo ❀️
it started with disney then became practical sooo cute these two are , she finally tells him the truth and her insecurities and he gets to know her side ..will be so cute this super rich guy sitting with the relationship manager to give company to his wife ..just perfect 😳

I also keep worrying about Appas home .i just hope amma has a good brother and he gives her portion of some wealth to her , normally this happens an ancestral property and everyone fearing for their childrens well fare typically share it ..but the  silver lining of working with the government is the pension and my FIL says he makes more money in pension than he even earned..

bring on the friday/weekend Nisha i am sooo ready!!!

Great summation Anu! The last upadate was II & RnB's foray into being a couple.😳 totally loved it.
Horse girl was busy galloping inside too πŸ˜† . This summer you should get her some horse ridding lesson. πŸ˜‰ Bring her to NJ here there are many horse riding schools. Then we can organize a SoSy meet up also.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Maybe author sahiba will show up too