Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 43

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
did it .RnB did it.
Love Vandu..

this is the 400 th chapter.
of S0SY and we can definitly say it is best too.
no other story would have reached and will ever reach to be atleast near SOSY.

The best story I have ever read.
Nisha you are our celebrity dee.
we are like your fan association.
we just do because we are fans we don't expect anything much but just story to progress without any halt .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this one was sooo sweet!!!feeling so relieved for vanditha...its like a give and take methodology adapted b/w Iyers and Bhallas...like filling each others deficiencies...
really hope we will get one more today...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

VI
April la neraya Muhurtha naal irukko?(Lots of auspicious days according to the Iyer calendar in April?)

Yesterday Putti said she was at a "cross breed" (as I like to call it) Iyer wedding too

WHAT GOOD FUN

I MISS THAT A LOTTT

Especially the yelai saapaadu with the nadaswaram... the most divine sound on the planet

Nisha again very good emotional update in the thread. R&B helping Vandita:).

The marriage ceremonies were too good. Night there was reception. There was karaoke in the night and the singers sang Tamil and Kannada songs alternatively. People were enjoying the songs and few could not stop dancing. There was lungi dance also 😊

Morning marriage was mixed culture few our ceremonies and mostly all from iyers as one of my iyer friend explained. My bride friend wore 9 yards and I was recalling your iyer style marriage updates from software symphony. The lunch was yummy. I am sucker of south Indian veg food.

It is good to see Indian parents are now open heartedly accepting cross breed marriages.
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
bluebell11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nishaaa...
you've made R&B so sweeet yet realistic!
I mean...now i really want a guy like him! Are there any real guys out there like him?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
we want to create an army of fans for backup.
so that if you ever say that you are stopping sosy we can attack and win and persue you again to continue.

we have our generals Ashu is our commander,anu,hershy,asma  are other genrals to say many are there I don't know anyones name.

I will continue my work till SOSY gets as many fans that you will never stop this beautiful story.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha I feel like doing a shastanga namaskaram in front of you
I will name him Raman...wooow just wow
I have wet eyes even as I type this reply
If families and ppl like this really exist I would trade anything to be even MINION I guess
Yaar super
R&B ne dill jeeth liya [B]shava puttar shava[/B (tried a picked up Punjabi term) ...paapam vandu...to have seen her side of things...even if it is just a glimpse..my heart goes to her... I know II can't but I would so wish she kidnapped vandu and brought her to MM until delivery but that doesn't work practically right... She needs to handle so much there...plz send II to vandu's place for two days to help out akka

And the warning R&B gave II was filled with so much love and care just one sentence sometimes convey's everything

*I'm doing a happy dance* the update was worth the wait
Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

we want to create an army of fans for backup.

so that if you ever say that you are stopping sosy we can attack and win and persue you again to continue.

we have our generals Ashu is our commander,anu,hershy,asma are other genrals to say many are there I don't know anyones name.

I will continue my work till SOSY gets as many fans that you will never stop this beautiful story.

Count me in the team too...I'm so ready with my army uniform and we want SoSy and we love SoSy plucarts
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I want to gush gush gush R&B today gooosh hooow sweet .
he even spoke to Bala before πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@blueBell11 there are many many many after R&B nahi hai aisa banda duniya mein hume toh uski shakal bhi nahi mill rahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u will find yours with traces of him bus all qualities nahi milega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@vikas i know i have thanked you before even in the congratulations for this thread but honestly what you did is sooo useful u have no idea i dont bug Nisha anymore directly indirectly i just read the previous updates ..thanks πŸ‘

She aint stopping anytime soon and OMG OMG 400th update aur Raman ke namπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
and who is winning in IPL?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I want to gush gush gush R&B today gooosh hooow sweet .
he even spoke to Bala before πŸ‘

@blueBell11 there are many many many after R&B nahi hai aisa banda duniya mein hume toh uski shakal bhi nahi mill rahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u will find yours with traces of him bus all qualities nahi milega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@vikas i know i have thanked you before even in the congratulations for this thread but honestly what you did is sooo useful u have no idea i dont bug Nisha anymore directly indirectly i just read the previous updates ..thanks πŸ‘

She aint stopping anytime soon and OMG OMG 400th update aur Raman ke nam⭐️
and who is winning in IPL?

one and only ever consistent team.
TH CHENNAI SUPER KINGS.

CSK KU WHISTE PODU
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

one and only ever consistent team.
TH CHENNAI SUPER KINGS.

CSK KU WHISTE PODU