Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

SAMSI
THANKS FOR THE PMS REMINDER
U ARE RIGHT
VIRTUAL AND REAL CYCLES 
Sorry Vikas

for what?
I think I forgot to notice something.I have to do it now.Just Kidding.

why sorry?
Maan gaye Nisha ji II ke pyaar ki nazar aur RB ka blush dono koEmbarrassedDancingDay Dreaming
SS19 ki mast  shuruvaat hui hai aap toh chhaappar phaad phaad ke updates de rahi hain...jaise blr mein har roz baarish ho rahi hain...apni toh kismat khul gayi...TonguePartyLOVe U NishaHeart

Waise IPL ke chalte ek Kings Eleven v/s CSK match toh banta haiWink waise SoSy mein toh match fixed hi hai

Speechless.  Was speechless when first read this update.

What an Emotional roller coaster ride you take us on.

For me this was the best one till date. Coz while I was reading this I was just remembering my Mom and how much I have missed her in my good and bad times since she has not been around to share those.

Nisha you are Gifted. Awesome.

Please publish this SoSy. More and more people should get to read it.

Have had to ask this since long. How do you figure out such amazing and apt tiles from? Does the title come first or the chapter?

Thank you Nisha. Thank you for this wonderful tale.
Amazing part nisha. 

Sam is a really well written character. I loved her conversation with raman. Its amazing to see her desire for a perfect family. 

The ending was really cute 
Raman blushed???
Awww. The most adorable thing.

Ishita is like a kid. l really want them to love and cling to each other like this. Hope Raman finds the truth about his dad. Loved the last two updates nisha :)
Originally posted by sarsyed

Maan gaye Nisha ji II ke pyaar ki nazar aur RB ka blush dono koEmbarrassedDancingDay Dreaming
SS19 ki mast shuruvaat hui hai aap toh chhaappar phaad phaad ke updates de rahi hain...jaise blr mein har roz baarish ho rahi hain...apni toh kismat khul gayi...TonguePartyLOVe U NishaHeart

Waise IPL ke chalte ek Kings Eleven v/s CSK match toh banta haiWinkwaise SoSy mein toh match fixed hi hai

kings eleven vs Chennai super kings...rofl...
Originally posted by swaram

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

how can one work and not look at an opened Sosy tab or not think of R&B blushing...

gosh Nisha haal behaal kar diya tune...

I am so going to loose my job soon ..LOL

and this

R&B's eyes glistened as he nodded... he continued to listen with rapt attention

OMG

and where is ASHUUU

Really Anu, we got to see the emotional side of R&B and the man in love in one Update. Hayee!
Such mein where are the R&B gushers. Aaj tho we Ranjan gushers are totally paltofying parties.LOLLOL

exactly exactly a blush and the moist eyes!!! seriously thread 19 oda all updates are tooo good but then we say that every thread..
i think i need to go for a walk or something i am honestly unable to concentrate now..
Actually today though  i started with Ranjan I am in R&B land ...
I am actually hoping Nisha  gets home early or i start to focus i am procrastinating work now..LOL
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
now 10 30...nisha is nowhere seen...get another one at 11????(will not ask for another one after that today...pukka promise) Embarrassed