Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Yayyy!! We all have reached our last year of teenage on SOSY:D congratulations Nisha n to all of us too!!
Congratulations For The New Thread Nisha...Wohooo...Awesome...πŸ₯³
when will that tick tick bomb gonna blast????what all casualities will be there???who will get wounded more????
Congrats Nisha! I am a silent reader, but every time I read your update, I want more of it...Keep up the wonderful work.
Congratulations Nisha...the teens passed  so  soonπŸ₯³
Congratulations on 19 nisha
Way to go
Many more half smiles beard burns amusmed looks please da's fights patchup's SELF TALK'S emoticons twists suspense love understanding confusion tears hugs laughter ranjan's love R&B's silence Zappa's jealousy vandu's smartness Sam's maturity amma's care minion's baffeled looks tan's understanding nandu's tamil shravu's quiz bally's smary mouth lasya's cutness and not to care our brat II's drama Queen. Tantrums
Will never get enough of it πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Congrates to nisha di ,welcome to teens thread.congrates to all crazy sosy members.thanks for vikas for thread links .and thanks to EnVee and ashu helping to interact sosy easily.
Happy healthy discussion,make good friends,gain knowledge etc etc etc
Congratulations Writing Diva !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even in US time i cant get the first page πŸ˜†...but so so so happy for Sosy and You and us.

The story has maintained its pace so well, with the lovely charm like I read it the first time close to 5 months back..
Every character is perfect i liked how you even used lady bugs perfectly in your last update.
Here is wishing us more and more and more of the threads and this lovely alternate world that you have for us kudos to you

and a big THANK YOU
πŸ‘
πŸ€—
πŸ₯³

And in this thread I would really like to thank Vikas and folks for the chapter links, for seriously making it so much easy to read the older chapters and the current .. today during lunch i was reading the one where she goes to his house on Savvy's anniversary ...gosh.. i remember then i thought kaisa hoga when she is actually there in MM and voila now we know its fun with sprinklers on and minion cooking , Ranjan gushing and them continuing to fight and much much more to come too..😳

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Congratulations on 19 nisha
Way to go
Many more half smiles beard burns amusmed looks please da's fights patchup's SELF TALK'S emoticons twists suspense love understanding confusion tears hugs laughter ranjan's love R&B's silence Zappa's jealousy vandu's smartness Sam's maturity amma's care minion's baffeled looks tan's understanding nandu's tamil shravu's quiz bally's smary mouth lasya's cutness and not to care our brat II's drama Queen. Tantrums
Will never get enough of it πŸ‘ πŸ‘

yeah so true...always insatiable!!!so nisha when will we get our next fix????
Congrats Nisha on 19th! Still catching up with thread 18 updates!
Read ghevar & zevar and Deliverance this morning - ! Amazing! πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by JugsCorner - 8 years ago