Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 114

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

DEVI!!! Charan kamal kaha hain aapke?!!!!ShockedLOL

Was having chai, anyway it's funny my husband just said that I wish you enjoyed chaat and all that then u would make it on your own as opposed me requesting it LOLLOL
Just read all the comments about songs and movies  and 84. I was young but have listened stories from my family in Punjab. It was indeed the saddest part of our modern history. Loved Maachis and the songs you mentioned Hershey. And I liked your ideas also for RnB and II 

Super funny, LOLLOL 
This not India that I lived in.Confused
Goes to show that I have aged LOLLOL 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Super funny, LOLLOL 
Infy ki izzat nahi bachi India mei.. Bahar toh deffo infy n tcs are considered thoda bpo types... But india mei toh infy/tcs ko izzat milni chahiye thi yaarLOL
Actually this video might not be entirely true... Bai log lekin bahut standard wali hoti hai n thats true... I remember my bai asking me for my nokia ka camera phone in 2009 cozuske bete ka bday tha n she wanted to take pictures... She confidently asked me if I could lend her my phone for the weekendLOLShocked... I was sooo shocked maine usko do baar poocha ki usne kya maanga mujhse... I couldnt believe ki usne mujhse mera 10-12K ka phone maanga...2009 mei 10-12K ka phone was super expensive! I used to treat her good,hamesha gave her food, sometimes saree in 6months etc...toh usne mere saath "ungli do toh collar pakad lenge" wala scene kar diya...phone maangna was like zyada ho gaya... Maine bola nahi sorry...mujhe bahut call aate hainLOL
Edited by harshita27 - 7 years ago
Going Public and Paranthas
Amazing update. R& B has not dared to or been willing to let go of his mom. Nisha has established how he never entered his parents room or packed up Savvy's things from Honghong. Ranjan at every moment recalls Savvy and sheds tears and is ready to heal. As Sam pointed in her interaction with R&B when you hold on so much anger and pain with in you nail everyone as conspirators in a way. He needs to absolve Ranjan and himself of guilt(as she died in his home).
R&B comforts the three girls now in his life Sam II and Lasya and rocks the last 2 to sleep the same way. He needs reassurance from all. Sam did hers and now its II's turn. Visiting Gayathri Aunty and now slowly revealing to II the pain of loss.  Folks like Chachu will never be able to grieve over any person the way MM folks do. II's attachment to folks and the fact that she was Unwanted at a point of time and seeing Periappa has made her empathetic also the upbringing.

I agree that Lil Savvy will be the balm for father and son...she will be the one that makes R&B reconsider his decision.

Chach will annoint R& B as PM of Paris II as the Diva of France and what not to get his way...he already wishes to rent out the house his brother lives in...his life's lessons must be nauseating to R&B it is repulsive to read of it.
The conversation of turning the business Public is amazing lets see how it unfolds as from now on the Robber Gang will be on the backfoot is my hunch...they need to be reduced to a corner for the taunts hurled and the way they try to usurp all that Ranjan and R&B have. They have absolutely no ethics and feelings.

Like on an earlier occasion II will make Paranthas for him and start feeding him like Savvy...in the kitchen though not the way II fed him the last time as it would be the kitchen:) Await the morning Raga

Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Super funny, LOLLOL 
Infy ki izzat nahi bachi India mei.. Bahar toh deffo infy n tcs are considered thoda bpo types... But india mei toh infy/tcs ko izzat milni chahiye thi yaarLOL
Actually this video might not be entirely true... Bai log lekin bahut standard wali hoti hai n thats true... I remember my bai asking me for my nokia ka camera phone in 2009 cozuske bete ka bday tha n she wanted to take pictures... She confidently asked me if I could lend her my phone for the weekendLOLShocked... I was sooo shocked maine usko do baar poocha ki usne kya maanga mujhse... I couldnt believe ki usne mujhse mera 10-12K ka phone maanga...2009 mei 10-12K ka phone was super expensive! I used to treat her good,hamesha gave her food, sometimes saree in 6months etc...toh usne mere saath "ungli do toh collar pakad lenge" wala scene kar diya...phone maangna was like zyada ho gaya... Maine bola nahi sorry...mujhe bahut call aate hainLOL
I can't believe the bai wanted to borrow your phone. My sister in the last visit in India had hired a nanny for her kids were young (2 & 4) the young girl she hired was pretty, all the bahadurs of the town started to line up for work at my moms places. My sister got fed up as her cellphone would ring litreally 24 hours. My sister told that it's not acceptable and her answer was I have emotions and I am trying to find a good match for myselfConfused. I want to fall in love Etc LOL
My mom tells me, ( lives in a small town hsp) that it's hard to find good maids and if you do then too much nakars. And they send text when they can't come to work. This in small town, I wonder what's happening in Metros LOL

Secure & Sealed

"I am tired pick me up" "and take me to bed" she insisted in his ears
He could tell  where her sudden weakness came from, having noticed him tear up she was trying to
turn him macho... he found it endearing she would do something like that.
"I thought you were all better now" he insisted not picking her up

"I lied... I am not... I cant walk" she said clinging to him

"Did u hurt yourself?" he asked innocently

"Umm... NO" she was irritated

"So u can walk fine?" he muttered.. the tip of his tongue tracing her collar bone

"U are the most unromantic... non -cheesy dry... cracked up... man I ever had the misfortune to meet... tumhara naam R&B nahi BEEF JERKY hona chahiye tha" she yelled

HE LAUGHED HEARTILY AT FIRST... and as she fought his attempts to be picked up, as he did eventually... carrying her to bed

He lay her down and she pulled him on top..

"So jao na please" she begged softly

"Its only 11:18 II" he begged.. moving on her not so gentlyThey lay in bed flirting.

"Neend se tumhari koi dushmani hai kya?" she whispered..holding his face in her hands lovingly... gently kissing his forehead...
he stayed rubbing his forehead on her lips for the longest time

Like a child... tired but refusing to shut his eyes... he rubbed his eyes... yawned
.. , she picked herself up and reclined on the head board not
laying down fully... let him place his head on her bosom... and softly began to hum

"Jo jo achtutananda" gently weaving her fingers through those long straight yet springy curls...

nandu nintanu jEri nayamu meeranga (Gracefully staying in 'Nandu's' house)
candra vadanalu neeku sEvacEyanga (those who have faces like the moon serve
you)
andamuga vaarinTla aaDucuNDanga (with lots of beauty -playing in their
house)
manDalaku donga maa muttu ranga (thief for the masses - but- yet you are our
cute ranga!)

she heard him yawn, she gently patted his back, rubbing ... offering her toes and feet as he liked to nibble on hers with his...

"Shhh" "shhh" shhh" she coaxed as he attempted to get up

angajuni kanna maayanna yiTuraaraa (the one who has seen 'Angaja'- my dear
brother! please come here!!)
bangaaru ginnelO paalu posEraa (i have poured some milk in this golden bowl)
Donga neevani satulu pongu cunnaaraa (these wives are 'bubbling with rage' that you
are a thief)
mungiTa aaDaaraa mOhanaakaaraa (play in front of my house- O' one with such
attractive form)

Ranjan walked up to to return his son's charger that was left on the ground floor lounge...when he got to the hallway leading from the lounge to the master bedroom
 heard her sing in that loud, clear fearless voice
He leaned on the and listened to it, gently placing the cord on a runner table along the wall.. shook his head enjoying the pitch and tonal quality

"Wah" escaped his mouth...
Then he quickly stopped... smiled sheepishly... and "wah wah" he whispered

He looked up at the "skies", as if thanking... praying for the good fortune that Malcha Marg had gotten in the form of the
tall slender Iyer girl with such a divine voice
He thanked the Lord for bringing someone like her to his son's life... and how his son will never be uncared for anymore, his son was safe and secure in her arms

Quick rivers of hot tears flowed freely, he sniffled loudly or so he thought... quickly walking down the hallway back to the lounge and then onwards to the stairs

ambugaa taaLLapaakannamaiya caala ( with lots of love- annamacharya)
srungaara racanagaa ceppenee jOla (with lots of beauty- says this lullaby)
sangatiga sakala sampadalaneevELa (may all riches be yours- at this time)
mangaLamu tirupaTla madana gOpaala (wish you good things- "madana Gopala"
who lives in Tirupathi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobCFwDWmDE

His daughter in law, would gently reach for her husband's phone and power it off, as she gently placed his dozing head on the pillow, like he was Lasya...
all the while cooing and humming the tune of the Jo jo song, would stare at his sleeping face... and bend down and kiss his forehead multiple times...

while giving him finger kangis... pulling the top blanket over their form, she would not change, just begin sleeping... arms wrapped around him securely
as she lay on his chest, hearing his heart drum underneath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, she texted him atleast 10 times during the day... good pay back for not allowing her to go to work, work from home she did OK..
but annoy him? she did better.

"Try as much as u want I cant" he said

"How come u wont come home early, wont allow me to go to work, ... WHAT CAN I DO?" she begged

"I have a "library" with over 10,000 books I think?" he texted

"Books are for nerds" she texted back with glasses

"Go see Sam" he suggested

"Umm.. nahi" she texted

He knew she wont go until Sam's in laws returned...

"Lasya ko lekar aaogey?" she begged

"what if I say yes?" he sent a baby emoticon
"WHATVER U WANT after 3 days" she texted back

He sent a red document seal that read "Official"

Around 7 ish the front door bell rang when she was in the kitchen making dinner... baingan ka bharta,  dal makhani, roti and custard with fruit
She usually worked by herself refusing help... just let the guys take a break

Minion showed her how to use the grill in the backyard to BBQ the baingan..., she turned off the grill and ran to the door breathlessly

"Cant believe you came so early" she said laughing and squealing both at the same time

Manya stood with Vikram and a befuddled expressionBig smile

Hari Prasad was wheeling two giant suitcases behind them