Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

ditto ditto ...my thoughts exactly.
@bold - Word that!

Agreed...one hundred percent true
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They say the first woman a man loves is always the mother, and what follows later is a reflection of that. The physical resemblance is perhaps a coincidence or maybe a trigger, but it's the characteristics that hold more significance to R&B I would think (otherwise it sounds too unsettling for comfort πŸ˜•)

Savvy was the life of MM and so is II now BUT in her own way...  she is no  replacement , but the most significant addition that has happened post the scandal .

Manny is not the enemy, instead she is the only sibling with no visible direction to her life at this stage. Would love to see how Nisha shapes this relation between brother sister &  the wife. 

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"Oh! I know... I get it... but Ishita
I WAS HERE A MONTH AGO... TWO
MONTHS AGO?" she waved two
fingers

to whom she is saying this??to herself???this II is always so dumb in understanding others intentions...she feels manny dont like her as she is not a good match for MM.but in reality manny's insecurity in watching how perfect II fits to MM is playing throughout in her dealings with II!!
Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont know if this is correct.i have seen in most of the three children families the second child will always be a jhagada jhagada type,will mostly be an attention seeker in family and always complaining even my parents dont love me,they love my siblings the most but not me.always a lil bit insecure about their near ones affection towards them.(one of my cousins always says this to me that her parents dont like her the most!).they are somewhat uncomfortable in sharing their loved ones too...and i think manya fits in this category.she cant even digest the fact that a baby (she cant even remember her face clearly)is more comfortable with II than to her...she might have killed paavam minion if he showed some more loyalty to II!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Offers

"Why would you say that?" she accused

"Just asking" he said softly

"Dad adores her too" Manny mumbled with disbelief
"Are u going to Sam's today?" he asked gently steering the topic a lil

"Everyone's busy sometimes I wonder why I even came" she ranted

"Whattt"

"YOU were the one that every one wanted to see because tum ek jagah tik te nahi the. " she reminisced

"Did u give it all up for good?" she wanted to make sure

"I still go to Paris" he said

"Do u love Delhi now?" she waved a hand around

"Its burning hot" he said with resentment

"She loves Delhi doesnt she?" Manny needled

"I guess" he said evasively

Are u going every day to Excelsior?" she asked

"Mostly I guess"

"Chachu must have had a seizure" she chuckled

He half smiled

"If u sold, he would be thrilled, he calls me tirelessly every week "Kaise ho betaji" she mimicked the sickeningly sweet voice

"They get to have everything, we get to have nothing R&B" she was beginning to be choked up

He was beginning to feel low as well

"Hamey koi khushi nahi, aur unko saari" Manny stood up and paced again...

Mahavir brought more parathas and a tall jug of lassi...

"Do u want my shares?" he asked

She turned and stared

"KYON?"

"Umm... if u dont want him to have it... u can"

"U ARE SO DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT? U marry someone like Ma and rub it on his face day in and day out but wont hold the shares?" she accused mercilessly

"U think I married her to rub it on his face?" he asked coldly

"Looks like it to me... there are many pretty Punjabi ones out there... Pretty, Punjabi and Wealthy" she shot

"U are like Chachi, the shares would do u good" he shot back

"Tujhe us insaan se apna revenge lena hai u want to make it public... so everyone can see how angry u are" she mocked

"I dont see u, abandoning ur Ph D and diving into the family business" he said blisteringly

"Oh! SO I SHOULD DO THAT, I am divorced, I have no kids, I am dating a guy I met on a plane, I should rescue Dad?" she was bitter

"Or Vik could" he offered

"I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF HES THE ONE"

"Why? are u breaking up?" he asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 2 II walked up and down Kalkaji Extension gali buying ikat of every color and print...
texting Sam to find out what Manya's favorite color was
"Mujhe to aaj tak tumne kuch diya nahi"

"I am sorry" she said startled

"I am kidding" I dont need expensive Ikat "Make me a bua" Sam demanded

"I can buy you Gurjari, if u dont like Ikat" II offered cheerfully

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And you dont

Happy 2nd  monthiversary  Nisha and all of us ...lovely lovely πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gosh II's self talk is the best , her making kesari, her singing kurai ondrum (my fav fav fav song of MS) i sing it all the time ..R&B can sense her insecurity ,wanting him to spend time with his sister just so sweet ❀️

Next the sibling talk .. i felt bad for  Manny ( i know I am back to being a pendulum πŸ˜†) , u get jealous when your bff marries before you and u feel u are left out or vice versa or ur brother marries before you..
 so what Manny is feeling is right I feel the only thing wrong is she is taking out on II what did II do.. , thinking ur brother will lead a nomadic life so you can have company is also wrong..
I really want R&B to somehow find out how /why II got monobacterium.. may be Bally or Vandu can just mention it in passing.

Last time she gave him a book boquet is baar its R&B's turn kuch karo ...😳 .

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RB - banda yeh bindaas haiπŸ˜‰
Ek line kaafi hai bande ko ek puri dastaan sunane ke liyeπŸ€—

Just like ur titles give the gist of the update RB's one-liners or I culd say phrases say it allπŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
NISHA just realised that I have made 500 posts on IF. I have shocked myself truly 😲

No prizes for guessing that 498 must have been for SoSy. πŸ‘πŸΌ
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Manny is jealous of her OWN brother's successful marriage?
Seriously now? GOD.

How is it anyone's fault if her relationship didnt work? sad but true.

And glad she knows everyone in the house adores ishita. She should stay longer and realize she is an amazing person.

Or maybe just leave? I dont care if manny likes her or not, I just dont want her around raman and ishita. Sam and Ranjan love ishita too much to listen to stupidity that manny sprouts.

Kya characterization hai! Manny seems real. Good job nisha :)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Offers

aaw loved Manny for bringing up the shares..

gosh and this
"Hamey koi khushi nahi, aur unko saari" Manny stood up and paced again...
😭
Manny dont worry MM Ver2 is in progress ,, its going to be the funnest place ever
PLEASE PLEASE R&B dont sell da ... not to chachu ...PLLLEASE * infinity.

I liked how he gave it back to Manny comparing her with chachi πŸ‘πŸ‘ but please please dont sell to chachu ..

And II is sooo adorable getting Ikkat for Manny , making sure her family in MM sees some semblance of normal living this is what normal families do ..middle class mentality hope its appreciated we dont want gushing but realizing she is trying should be enough!!.
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago