Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
These relations are so complex and knotted.
I am happy that Nisha is teaching us lessons of life through her updates.
oho i so so so love this unexpected early updates... 😳
😊'A few days ago i was wishing for an evening update Sandhya Raga(so what if its a Thukda)...i got it...My morning and Sandhya Raga Amazing will wait for Mangalam before i fall asleep...Everyday is a mystery what Nisha will string together. Adore the Kuthcheri...:)
Awww sweet another update!

Lovely Nisha!
How much sweeter can she get II actually goes hunting for IKAT! Financial troubles be damned.
So Manny wants love. Who doesn't. And the shares raises it's head.

The most happening thread! LOVE you! 😊Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
"They get to have everything,
we get to have nothing R&B"
she was beginning to be
choked up

feeling bad for her...but there is no excuse to her cold behaviour to wards II...(though its sometimes excusable to be jealous to your sibling who got something better in life πŸ˜‰ )
BTW I do wish Sam gets her gift from II soon.
😳 .
Originally posted by srividyamouli

😊'A few days ago i was wishing for an evening update Sandhya Raga(so what if its a Thukda)...i got it...My morning and Sandhya Raga Amazing will wait for Mangalam before i fall asleep...Everyday is a mystery what Nisha will string together. Adore the Kuthcheri...:)

Getting into office shuttle and cursing Bangalore traffic that can't be reached home on time. Then you get a sweet update. So who cares about damn traffic😊
Originally posted by srividyamouli

An unexpected evening update; all my refreshing the page seems to have borne fruits today
Manny is so real. She's rather broken when it comes to personal relationships and watching R&B with II wouldn't b so easy, considering the fact that they were kindred spirits when it came to the scandal. 

Glad the topic of shares came up. It's the only thing now that's kind of binding them all inescapably.

II really goes overboard at times. I feel Ranjan, Sam n Tan, the Dude and even the house help have made her feel so welcome and loved. Yet she can't get over trying to make everyone love her. Yes, it's her hubby's sister and she genuinely wants to get along with her. But does she not get Manny at all? Can she be so naive to not know that people like Manny do exist? 
Nisha! Thundu vaal maadiri, the latest update was hiding!! πŸ˜†