Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vikas you are missed. Jaldi aana aglee thread kulne wali hai 🥳
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nisha! Thundu vaal maadiri, the latest update was hiding!!😆

</font>

I would have missed it too if it wasn't for a comment 😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Putti
Bangalore traffic kills...i have a respite now...I wonder how the situation will be in 2 years...Lovely surprises like this update makes technology a boon
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

I would have missed it too if it wasn't for a comment 😊

Same here!! Vikas yaar jaldi wapas aao.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vikas where are you .. u need to be around today to get the first page but we will wait ..

guys looks at my signature 😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Vikas where are you .. u need to be around today to get the first page but we will wait ..

guys looks at my signature 😆

That's so cute .. 😃
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ayyo can't imagine II's situation if Manny doesn't accept Ikat.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uhhh...I read something about Bangalore traffic in the comments... I feel u my friend... Changing two buses and travelling for an hour and. 15 min to get home...I am dead when I make it

II hope Manny doesn't hurt by not acknowledgeding the ikat you are buying with such excitement... But good going II...begging hubby to go to work and later ditching work to please his loving sister...that's like a good worried bahu 😛

Manny...amma talli (meri ma) for the nth time... R&B dint marry II just because she looks like Ma..also money is not everything sweetheart...no girl from your class would love R&B with the warmth that our II does...hope u realise things sooner

R&B please yaar dont sell shares to chachu...nooo way

We are heading towards the amazing 20...cheers guysEdited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Ayyo can't imagine II's situation if Manny doesn't accept Ikat.

me too!!! like am so worried .. i even put in my comment no need for gush but atleast realize she wants to bring some normalcy...aiyoo i would do the same just thoda sa hint and try to get into the good books 😭

@namratha wow thats quite a commute..love your comments
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

me too!!! like am so worried .. i even put in my comment no need for gush but atleast realize she wants to bring some normalcy...aiyoo i would do the same just thoda sa hint and try to get into the good books 😭

@namratha wow thats quite a commute..love your comments

I'm actually looking forward to Manny's reaction...its like a ice breaker for me...I mean if any person goes into gallis searching for something u like while being sick jusy for something u happened to mention in the passing...u would be moved...and on guessing Manny is not as heartless to hurt II this time...but even if she does R&B will make sure he holds II when she cries...nothing better than him doing that

Thanks for praising my comments 😳 😛 😉