Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Eek!! Manny vs R&B!!! I hope it doesn't become a battle. 😭

</div>
<div>II was so cute remembering her monthiversary!😃

Nothing like that yaar. The Bhalla siblings are very close to each other. Manny is just not able to digest that her siblings and dad can accept and adore II. It will take time for her to accept it. On top of that she has broken marriage in her kitty. All these things her adding up to her insecurity. She is feeling outsider.

She is a good soul.

R&B what to tell about him. He knows how to handle people. Whether it is wife, dad or siblings.
Awesome update Nisha. My love for R&B doubles.

I can relate R&B to my current crush a Finish colleague. Handsome, less talkative and super intelligent. But he has a Swedish girlfriend 😔
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sam's outburst comforted by R & B followed by R&B opening up and being comforted with a laali by II...the visit to Gayathri Aunty and the nostalgic recount...unlike the other two who have found love and are comforted in it Manny begins with an outburst which may isolate her further if she doesnt warm to to II..the other three have whole heartedly embraced her and as Vandu pointed out II will go all out to care for those that love her and those whom she loves...she ignored R& B and reached out to Ranjan...A very interesting phase of So SY
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Crisp update Nisha.
II's insecurities shoring up again but this time dude knows where and how it started. Paavam II thinking twice about stretching out on a recliner next to her husband in her room 😔. Loved how you had her worry about her outfit,her hair etc.. that's far more expressive than a long analysis about what she's worried about. 

Loved RnB's last line...straight to the core. I really like the way he sets her right with a line or two. So understated and insightful! 😳
👏
🤗
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What is manny problem with II,is she a middle class girl thats the reason?or her brother love her like savvyji.If manny married life doesn't work ,it doesn't mean R&B ,II married life not work.;->Is she have that much insecure in relations,y she is with vik?:->and y she has no problem with tan &sam relation?
She want seperate space in this earth.
Happy monthanniversary so cute.II So exicted ,she trying her best to maintain lovely relation with manny.:-)
manny is jealous on Ii.its clearly visible.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anniversary...second month of being married yo each other... Wooow...they've come quite a long way from where they were when they married..nice nice 👏

Manny is saying R&B married II only because she looks like ma...that. Scares me...I hope II never happens to listen to her saying so...I can't take the heart break it would cause her to think she is R&B's rebound for ma

She is a lot more and a lot less than what ma was to him at the sametime...one canycan't just replace ppl in life nor can they love somebody just because she looks like somebody else...II is who R&B fell in love with... Not her looks alone

Nice update...!!
NSB7 thumbnail
Manny is unable to express herself...she doesn't even know what she is feeling about II about her own broken marriage about vik about the happy lives her siblings have...paapam...my heart reaches out to her...the need feel like she has a family is deep routed inside her
She feels so messed up
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=namratha.shree]Anniversary...second month of being married yo each other... Wooow...they've come quite a long way from where they were when they married..nice nice 👏

Manny is saying R&B married II only because she looks like ma...that. Scares me...I hope II never happens to listen to her saying so...I can't take the heart break it would cause her to think she is R&B's rebound for ma

She is a lot more and a lot less than what ma was to him at the sametime...one canycan't just replace ppl in life nor can they love somebody just because she looks like somebody else...II is who R&B fell in love with... Not her looks alone

Nice update...!!

So beautifully summed up Namrathashree...yes  2 months fly by in a giffy...i guess this striking resemblance to Ma may have made him notice her but  II knows R& B likes her for what she is...She is very possessive of him and so is Manny that added by the similarity and differences will unfold through the eyes of many who knew Ma and those getting to know II...it is very beautifully being crafted by Nisha
NSB7 thumbnail
SS 19 has been a remarkable thread in the journey of SoSy

It has brought the entire story to a new train of thought... For me it turned from a carazily addictive story of two ppl madle attracted to each other to something forcing one to reflect on everyday relationships and a light hearted outlook to married predacements of married life

Dam nice 👏
charlie1950 thumbnail
Not everyone gel easily with each other
Otherwise world would have been something else
But it will b interesting to c what the writer have in store for us wen it comes to ll and manny relationship
Also would love to know what really made r&b fall for ll, is it really what manny thinks or again something totally different that's gonna churn from the writers pen

Have been quite busy in real world but never too busy to read updates   😊
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

First of all, thank you thank you Nisha another powerful insight into Manny's mind. Almost felt sorry for her. Everyone has their own way to deal with their issues. For manny being blunt and perhaps a little cruel gives her solace. 

RB in his own way trying to defend his marital status and in the process defending his choice for a wife. Manny does feel betrayed, she had perhaps thought that both RbB and she would wallow in their respective grieving bubbles, but when RbB chose to move out of that bubble, she feels all,alone...can't be upset at her own in public so will find ways to be mean to  II.
And  Since she is hurting herself she needs to lash out at others. 

In a way both RbB and Manya are alike...with a streak of wilderness, both are  deeply private people. 

Very very nice Nisha. 

ditto ditto  ...my thoughts exactly.
@bold -  Word that!