Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow another pen portrait... Unravelling of Manny II relation...After the pampering and attention shes been getting II now struggles with a contender for attention...not only is Manny establishing her presence she is critical of II especially the intimacy between R& B and II ...thats the gut feeling one gets...and my morning begins with the Morning Raga
Edited by srividyamouli - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalviswes

Awesome update...Nisha, I don't know how you write these updates so realistically.  The discomfort, feeling out of place, I really feel for II.  πŸ‘  II, Lasya, and R&B are so cute together!!!!  

THANK YOU SO MUCHπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  Some scenes come to me before hand some flow just when I begin to write. Today it just flowed. Someone asked me if choose the title first or the content.
I always write the content and pick a title based on the "drift"

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I got up early to catch up on my reading ...read all updates that came over the weekend till this one.
I love the fact that II and R&B are getting closer...settling down with it. πŸ˜Š
I don't like Manny too much though!
Love they way you bring Lasya up often...the chubby little potatoπŸ˜†
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ati uttam, super, fantastic..Nisha this one flowed flawlessly, aww so sweet, I wish she had taken a picture of RB with his hair in a fountain...cho cho chweet! Thoda aur intense kar de yeh Manya  aur II ka silent drama, waise on second thoughts her quick snappish answers are enough to put II in the discomfort zone. Want to see RB witness this first hand..although won't do much but will be perceptive enough to feel what's going on. 

Aur ab sabse ahem sawaal, ek aur update ki ummeed hai aaj? Kripya Jawab den.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I typed this huge reply and my phone had to act crazy and everythingggot erased...!!

Anyway
I loved II today she is doing everything in her reach to make sure she establishes normal conversations with Manny...I'm proud of her...she is trying (y)

Manny and her snapping at everutging that II says is a senario i see haviny positive effects...i am like that when im upset or angry at somebody i ho on giving such snap shoy bullet through ypur head replies...just like that my frustration and anget vanishes...i hope manny soon falls short of her reasons to snap once she vents out and voices her insecurities this way...its not a good habbit to vent out but its a part if who she is...like its a part of who i am..!

R&B II and lasya scenes are always a delight...they are the perfect family to me...tiny little family inside a joint famlily...heart warming..and cutness perfrcted...there scenes make small lava's of warmth explode in my tummy when I read about them
Uncle R is just suchhh a brat..!    πŸ˜³ kitchen romance and all...I loved the scene

Nisha these things u write are so close to real life...I can see these scenes plating around in some PR the other family...it feels like I'm surrounded by many II's ranjan's R&B's Manny's and everybody else each unique in their own way

I loved lasya's fountain 😳 my mom used to tie my hair up like that... Later it was ranked up to shamili sh air style all my childhoodEdited by namratha.shree - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The entire Manny and II interaction is like something so real playing out right in front.  Written fantastically - needless to say

It's just as interesting as I thought you would make it Nisha, spiced up with  a dash of goood humour with II's self talk. II's "goofism" is at its best...  simply loving her for it! And R&B sleeping with Lasya - our man is content.   Cuts a perfect family picture😳

Your attention to detail is always brilliant in every update...II tidying up, R&B eating off her bowl, even the nanny talking to her mom !!!

Its all right for Manny to exercise her right in her house.. chalta hai, whatever happens at the end of the day II & Manny are on the same side of the fence when it comes to family well-being. Chachu clan has vested interest, not Manny. 

Yep its not all right for Manny to snub II thus, but not everyone can be nice and pleasing. Maybe II will realise it with time and devise her own goofy way to tackle this undercurrent. Beech me R&B ka kya hogaπŸ˜†

Stranger Anxiety reminded me the first time my mil saw my daughter at 3 months.  She plain refused to stop crying in her arms...  and quietened the minute my mom held her, given that my mom was there since her birth... but kya scene tha πŸ˜†...poor mil trying to so hard  and my mom embarrassed 

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A quick question Nisha...
Based on the baby emoticon and the red seal of approval, are we gearing towards a baby and that too arriving towards Savita's b'day ( January na ?? )  The dates work great...I have calculated πŸ˜›

I know I sound like the elder in the family counting dates and months and all set to knit and prepare the baby's layette πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but Iam sure all of us would like to be forewarned !!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

A quick question Nisha...

Based on the baby emoticon and the red seal of approval, are we gearing towards a baby and that too arriving towards Savita's b'day ( January na ?? )  The dates work great...I have calculated πŸ˜›

I know I sound like the elder in the family counting dates and months and all set to knit and prepare the baby's layette πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but Iam sure all of us would like to be forewarned !!

Wow! Did u really calculated? 

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've found the purrrfecccttt most Sam for our story.. Had her face in mind n then chanced upon this ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SihbbJOJRk

The mummy ka magic wali lady.. She recently played sister to the protagonist in Mahi Vey! That was an awesome show!! 😊Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

I've found the purrrfecccttt most Sam for our story.. Had her face in mind n then chanced upon this ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SihbbJOJRk

The mummy ka magic wali lady.. She recently played sister to the protagonist in Mahi Vey! That was an awesome show!! 😊

Perfect! Amrita raichand, she would be perfect, not too young, not too old and has a nice affluent look.