-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri...

Sorry can't do a regular review post...just signed in to post this...as I loved the sequence.
Edited by -Gan- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gan...that moment when he picked her up was so romantic
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That blissful embrace, that intense eyelock, the way ishita let herself be completely controlled by raman, the way raman supported her and made her stand, that glimmering glow of love in his eyes, her twinkling eyes reciprocating his love... I am overwhelmed... Such perfection. ISHRA all the way ! They will forever be closest to my heart. ❤️
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow Gan, thanks for the lovely collage. And the song main tenu samjhavan is just so soulful.
Raman's yelling and blaming Ishita spoilt it all, but it was not surprising. Every time he makes promises and talks nicely to Ishita, the very next moment or day he starts shouting and blaming her for no fault of hers!

He cant solve any issue unless it is business. He just shouts/hits- before he thinks and has no solution to offer... that is sad indeed but this is how RKB has been shown last so many months. He gets manipualted by Shagun easily- she said go ask Ishita, why r u yelling at Mihir and promptly Raman came back and yelled at her😡
richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful collage Gan and beautiful dance today.just loved their chemistry.they are the perfect on screen couple for me.The dance which we witnessed today was a sheer magic and nothing less.they were awesome today .Ishita was looking so so beautiful and our puttar was looking perfect in that maroon blazer.
Best Ishra dance for me
Thanks
Richa
Edited by richa_mba - 9 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful G. Just beautiful. 
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Lub you.
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gorgeous collage! I can't wait to see the episode now!
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Your collage always make my dreams.thanks for collage.your collage is enough for me.it xpress 1000 words.Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful collage Gan!!!
The chemistry, intensity, contentedness , everything was jus the BEST!!! Moments like these r to be cherished forever & ever !!! Divan are magical when they come Onscreen!! 

The second favourite scene for me was Ishu saying 'No' to Subbu.Today she held  her marriage high in front all, whether it was her past, her frnds or ex. Raman's introspection in the parking lot was good too. 

Rest all was blahhh
Edited by mischief - 9 years ago
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Gan, thanks for sharing. 😛