Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Your collages are as beautiful as their dance was... 
Blissful...  
ISHRA ALL THE WAY ROCKED IT... 

Ishita's raman and Raman's ishita were deeply romancing in that sequence...  Their dance moves were very apt...  Loved their passion...
The way raman got her in her legs was so romantic...  I was like...  Just go ahead a kiss...  The way ishu rested her head on his chest n the way he embraced her was so...  Adorable...  

Im at lack of words to even describe about the dance...  You simply showed it through your collages Gan... 

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." 

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."  Plato

In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.

Judy Garland

Gorgeous Collage Gan 
Love the beautiful romantic Number played on ishRa...
Ishra romantic Number ws mesmerizing...the last part took the breath away..it ws sigh Amazing...
 it shows even with wheel-chair couple can be so romantic...
it ws Stunning...

I loved what it ws followed after that..Raman leaving the place with Ishita...
as much sumwhere he ws upset & jealous even he realized Ishita's part also  going together with subbu..while returning bk  him deciding to cum bk at own...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Gan for lovely collages. IshRa dance was perfect it doesn't awkward beside with Ishita leg with the cast they  blend so well together. I hate only one thing themblow so much wind to them you can see all the hair fly over and difficult for Raman to open the eyes during singing and dance.
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IshRa dance was awesome! The only thing which was watchable. it was as if they were serving us Gulab Jamun and later they served us a Karela..

Awesome edit, Gan. 😳Edited by ..Mehak.. - 9 years ago
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the part when Raman picked her up and then hugged. ... in love with ishra. ..
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
G! This is gorgeous...

I don't know why bit this dance reminded me of this one...

...I think it was the wind machine as much as the emotion...🀣

And of course this dance...

And favorite moment in the epi.. the little parking  lot convo...
Like this...

But really more like this...

'Hamari'

PS: stop with the πŸ€¬πŸ’” promises and just keep the old ones, pretty please?

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh sweet lord have mercy on my fragile heart! 

I can't wait to catch up!!!! The collage is gorgeous!
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Qa

Originally posted by: RomComFan

G! This is gorgeous...

I don't know why bit this dance reminded me of this one...

...I think it was the wind machine as much as the emotion...🀣

And of course this dance...

And favorite moment in the epi.. the little parking  lot convo...
Like this...

But really more like this...

'Hamari'

PS: stop with the πŸ€¬πŸ’” promises and just keep the old ones, pretty please?

Awesome Anu thanks dear for the gifs we had a lot beautiful moment from IshRa either sweet one or nok jhok and dancing full of love and passion there chemistry are  superb.😳😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahelilovesishr

That blissful embrace, that intense eyelock, the way ishita let herself be completely controlled by raman, the way raman supported her and made her stand, that glimmering glow of love in his eyes, her twinkling eyes reciprocating his love... I am overwhelmed... Such perfection. ISHRA all the way ! They will forever be closest to my heart. β€οΈ

beautifully put!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Wow Gan, thanks for the lovely collage. And the song main tenu samjhavan is just so soulful.

Raman's yelling and blaming Ishita spoilt it all, but it was not surprising. Every time he makes promises and talks nicely to Ishita, the very next moment or day he starts shouting and blaming her for no fault of hers!

He cant solve any issue unless it is business. He just shouts/hits- before he thinks and has no solution to offer... that is sad indeed but this is how RKB has been shown last so many months. He gets manipualted by Shagun easily- she said go ask Ishita, why r u yelling at Mihir and promptly Raman came back and yelled at her😑

Sunita I get your frustration...the second half of the episode is the reason I dont watch YHM like I used to before as this kinda bipolar writing of the CVs where they turn characters into callous puppets uttering things out of the blue...

Now a days I choose the parts I enjoy and just live with it.