My views on episode City Beneath The Sea 02X20

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Just saw the episode...i have got very mixed reactions about everyone's plan

Freya's plan is actually a good one and Elijah's double cross just ensured Hope's safety which was not so much possible in original plan

Jackson and Hayley's plan still sucks. Hope is a Mikaelson and will always be a Mikaelson. Tell me how many supernaturals are there who have blood of a vampire, powers of witch and temper of werewolf in them? If what Dahlia says holds any truth then Hope needs to remain with Mikaelsons. Besides Hope is freak even for supernatural world so she anyways will not get the a normal childhood. I know Jackson and Hayley meant well but have they ever considered what will Hope go through when she comes to know of her real parentage? Won't she be as shattered as Klaus and Hayley were to know about their truth? Wouldn't she feel betrayed for never knowing one of her parent?

I really felt bad for Dahlia. She really went through bad things but i still won't compare it with Klaus's. When did Klaus's siblings fell in love with people who wanted him dead? When did they ever tried to run away or side with people who hurt him? On the contrary they always hated people who hurt Klaus with equal passion, for example: Mikael! Dahlia and Klaus do share sentiments but Esther's betrayal to Dahlia cannot be compared with Elijah daggering Klaus. Elijah and his other siblings are trying to protect Hope, who happens to be Klaus's daughter. Did they not stood beside him when he needed them? Did not Rebekah come back to take Hope when Klaus needed someone trustworthy? Klaus's siblings meant well for him and his daughter even if they choose a wrong time to show it.

Overall the episode was really strong in emotions. For the first time i could really see what Jackson and Hayley wanted but i found their idea a bit delusional. Hope can never have a normal childhood so it's better to prepare her the worst.

Dahlia's hatred for Esther was absolutely justified and it might be possible that some part of her story holds truth but Klaus should nto fall for it because he never knows when Dahia will turn the things for worst and with her channeling Hope's powers, Klaus wont stand much chance against her and without his siblings, I hope Klaus does have a backup plan.

Cami, Vincent and Davina were really good. I'm actually enjoying Davina becoz for the first time i have seen someone so dedicated to Kol. I enjoyed watching it and tried not to get irritated with Jayley. Btw i still can't believe Hayley is so delusional that she saw how Elijah picked up and threw Jackson which means non of these wolves stand a chance against Dahlia and if Freya could find Hayley, Dahlia wouldn't?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ya My take first. I'll repy to urs in next :-) 

Im happy with epi 20

Firstly thanks to thse mind games we got Klaus..I was dreading hs absence since he hs been daggrd. But Yay!!

Esther was a bitch.. no surprises there. But she aint alive anymore so showing dt didnt hv d same impact to me,

Dahlia.. She n Freya both r alike. They trying to gain trust n ally by showing der Dukhi Dastaan. πŸ˜† 

Elijah. He didnt bring Hope to Freya.. wise decision. I'm ready to forgive ur last stupid move.

Bex. Really.,wat is she even doing in d show.

Marcel. Who do u really support and are loyal to??

Klaus.. i want to shout out in loudest voice i can. GO FOR IT KLAUS!!! KILL HAYLEY

Hope will hate Klaus for killing her mom but its ok.. klaus ll deal with it. πŸ˜†

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Freya's plan is actually a good one and Elijah's double cross just ensured Hope's safety which was not so much possible in original plan

I agree. If Freya had ulterior motive. Her plan failedπŸ˜†

Jackson and Hayley's plan still sucks. Hope is a Mikaelson and will always be a Mikaelson. 

klaus ain't Mikael's son. But he is a Mikaelson. Same is with Hope. Sheis A Mikaelsin. She belongs wid the originals

Tell me how many supernaturals are there who have blood of a vampire, powers of witch and temper of werewolf in them? If what Dahlia says holds any truth then Hope needs to remain with Mikaelsons. Besides Hope is freak even for supernatural world so she anyways will not get the a normal childhood. I know Jackson and Hayley meant well but have they ever considered what will Hope go through when she comes to know of her real parentage? Won't she be as shattered as Klaus and Hayley were to know about their truth? Wouldn't she feel betrayed for never knowing one of her parent?

Exactly. Shell become Klaus2.0

I really felt bad for Dahlia. She really went through bad things but i still won't compare it with Klaus's. When did Klaus's siblings fell in love with people who wanted him dead? When did they ever tried to run away or side with people who hurt him? On the contrary they always hated people who hurt Klaus with equal passion, for example: Mikael! Dahlia and Klaus do share sentiments but Esther's betrayal to Dahlia cannot be compared with Elijah daggering Klaus. Elijah and his other siblings are trying to protect Hope, who happens to be Klaus's daughter. Did they not stood beside him when he needed them? Did not Rebekah come back to take Hope when Klaus needed someone trustworthy? Klaus's siblings meant well for him and his daughter even if they choose a wrong time to show it.

I agree elijah daggering is actu nothing only priblem was the timing. Elijah's wanted to kill klaus  in TVD.that was compltly justified. 

And bex n elijah are nothing like esther.

Overall the episode was really strong in emotions. For the first time i could really see what Jackson and Hayley wanted but i found their idea a bit delusional. Hope can never have a normal childhood so it's better to prepare her the worst.

Dahlia's hatred for Esther was absolutely justified and it might be possible that some part of her story holds truth but Klaus should nto fall for it because he never knows when Dahia will turn the things for worst and with her channeling Hope's powers, Klaus wont stand much chance against her and without his siblings, I hope Klaus does have a backup plan.

Like i said Freya n Dahlia. Both cant be trusted just becoz they told der sad story.

Even I feel Klaus shud hv backup plan. But he shud execute it only after killing HayleyπŸ˜†

Cami, Vincent and Davina were really good. I'm actually enjoying Davina becoz for the first time i have seen someone so dedicated to Kol. I enjoyed watching it and tried not to get irritated with Jayley.

I like davina's dedicatin for Kol but Kol wasn't Kol for me.He was caleb. Not kol. Kol is always Nate:-) 

Btw i still can't believe Hayley is so delusional that she saw how Elijah picked up and threw Jackson which means non of these wolves stand a chance against Dahlia and if Freya could find Hayley, Dahlia wouldn't?

Tell me about it. The most brainless thing dey wud evr do.

Ok hayley.u r right.hope wont hav "normal" childhood wid Mikaelson .she ll always be in danger. Dahlia or some other klaus's enemy.

Evn though she doesnt kno wat dahlia said to klaus abt hope i  Agree Wid hayley on this. 

But At presnt the enemy is dahlia..the most powerful witch. Just by moving from town ll protect Hope??  

Edited by Almas. - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
First I write my review since I don't want to change my opinion about how I felt. Because I might change my view when your justification make sense.πŸ˜†
I am truly committed to killing hayley and jackson too,  i can understand evil people, good people and all as such but the first time I am seeing a brainless couple who thinks running away can solve all their problems. If you like running away so much then run away once dahlia is dead. 

I am so not into aiden and josh so all there scenes where I should have felt sympathy I was like how much more will there story takes my screen time.

Elijah I forgive him for all that daggering because today he did everything like a smart guy. Freya the bait was awesome and I absolutely loved his show down with jackson. One regret is that he didn't kick jackson few more times.

But all his progress came to a stand still when he was okay with sending away hope with the werewolves what about is promise to klaus. It was not is decisions klaus wanted to be a father more than anything taking it away from him is not fair. So for hope to have a normal life he will keep klaus daggered and make him miss hope entire life. I say that not his decision to make.

The rest of the cast I was not involved in their story so won't comment on that but have to say cami is growing on me and maybe it is because I hate hayley so much I just don't want to see her anyway near klaus or elijah as a love interest. 

P.S officially I hate hayley more than elena in Tvd season 3. She doesn't have to think much jackson is her family and all blah blah what about hope πŸ˜‘

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Hey ya My take first. I'll repy to urs in next :-) 

Im happy with epi 20

Firstly thanks to thse mind games we got Klaus..I was dreading hs absence since he hs been daggrd. But Yay!!

Esther was a bitch.. no surprises there. But she aint alive anymore so showing dt didnt hv d same impact to me,  I just feel like they always give a backstory to humanise there villian. I wish dahlia remained a dark character. I know enough not to believe everything she said but that was not necessary. Just my pov. 

Dahlia.. She n Freya both r alike. They trying to gain trust n ally by showing der Dukhi Dastaan. πŸ˜†  well esther did that to, coming to think of it everyone has a sad back story to gain sympathy from viewers. There is no black and white character but only grey πŸ˜†

Elijah. He didnt bring Hope to Freya.. wise decision. I'm ready to forgive ur last stupid move.

Bex. Really.,wat is she even doing in d show.

Marcel. Who do u really support and are loyal to??

Klaus.. i want to shout out in loudest voice i can. GO FOR IT KLAUS!!! KILL HAYLEY

Hope will hate Klaus for killing her mom but its ok.. klaus ll deal with it. πŸ˜† 

If you really think they will kill off hayley then you are being delusional almas. Klaus might make an attempt but I don't think she is going to die and spare us from her torture anytime soon.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Freya's plan is actually a good one and Elijah's double cross just ensured Hope's safety which was not so much possible in original plan. But klaus will play spoilsport and hence the plan will fail. Because next episode is not the finale.

Jackson and Hayley's plan still sucks yep it does . Hope is a Mikaelson and will always be a Mikaelson. Tell me how many supernaturals are there who have blood of a vampire, powers of witch and temper of werewolf in them? If what Dahlia says holds any truth then Hope needs to remain with Mikaelsons. Besides Hope is freak even for supernatural world so she anyways will not get the a normal childhood. I know Jackson and Hayley meant well but have they ever considered what will Hope go through when she comes to know of her real parentage? Won't she be as shattered as Klaus and Hayley were to know about their truth? Wouldn't she feel betrayed for never knowing one of her parent? You make plenty of valid point and I absolutely agree with them but we are talking about jayley the brainless couple who think they can protect hope even klaus didn't think he alone can protect hope. Jayley are taking the concept of belive in yourself literally. πŸ˜†

Cami, Vincent and Davina were really good. I'm actually enjoying Davina becoz for the first time i have seen someone so dedicated to Kol. I enjoyed watching it and tried not to get irritated with Jayley. Btw i still can't believe Hayley is so delusional that she saw how Elijah picked up and threw Jackson which means non of these wolves stand a chance against Dahlia and if Freya could find Hayley, Dahlia wouldn't?

I felt bad for Dahlia really but I just dont get the need to make all the villian into someone grey. I know humans are grey but i would have been okay without knowing dahlia flashback.

About jayley and the delusional belief of having a normal life o thought about how can they really be that stupid a lot and finally decided some logic. 

They know elijah has laid a trap to kill dahlia and they know freya is there to help them. So they are already counting the hens before they hatch. They think dahlia will be killed tonight even if she didn't the mikaelsons will continue to fight with her for hope safety. So dahlia won't be coming after them. It doesn't make sense but that all I can think of the back up their stupidity 

BlurredLines thumbnail
Okay on my enthusiasm that hayley might get killed or atleast realized that she is not an immortal when her life is In danger and also understand she is powerless with out the backing of the mikaelsons. 
I forgot to ask this why does hayley have to die. Dahlia is the powerful with and add to that we have the original hybrid. So why on earth is it necessary to have her killed.

I know dahlia mentioned it but I just don't understand why she felt that hayley needs to die. 

Someone explain this to me.

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Okay on my enthusiasm that hayley might get killed or atleast realized that she is not an immortal when her life is In danger and also understand she is powerless with out the backing of the mikaelsons. 

I forgot to ask this why does hayley have to die. Dahlia is the powerful with and add to that we have the original hybrid. So why on earth is it necessary to have her killed.

I know dahlia mentioned it but I just don't understand why she felt that hayley needs to die. 

Hi nita... If i may ... I think dahlia story was right buth not her intension ... She is not tht sati savatri what she was portraying ... Now come to point whats the need of killing hayley and woh bhi via klause... Well i think the answer is in dahlia story... She told klause that freya hates her bec she took her away from her parent ...disnt let her enjoy the care and love of her parent ... So here is the cash ... When klause will kil. Hayley ... And give hope to dahlia to raise and train her she will poison hope's mind against her father who killed her mother ... In my opinion dahlia doesnt want hope to be like freya, missing her parents and accusing her to snatch her from them ... This is my view..bec as unsaid ... Why dahlia needs to get rid of hayley ... Who is hayley infront of her ...  

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Dahlia wants to eliminate Hayley completely from the family picture becoz she can she Hayley's determination. Hayley is fool and dumb but not a bad mother. She can go to any length to save her daughter, no matter how foolish the plans are. Besides Hayley has so many people kissing her ass that's it easy to eliminate the goddess! πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Hi nita... If i may ... I think dahlia story was right buth not her intension ... She is not tht sati savatri what she was portraying ... Now come to point whats the need of killing hayley and woh bhi via klause... Well i think the answer is in dahlia story... She told klause that freya hates her bec she took her away from her parent ...disnt let her enjoy the care and love of her parent ... So here is the cash ... When klause will kil. Hayley ... And give hope to dahlia to raise and train her she will poison hope's mind against her father who killed her mother ... In my opinion dahlia doesnt want hope to be like freya, missing her parents and accusing her to snatch her from them ... This is my view..bec as unsaid ... Why dahlia needs to get rid of hayley ... Who is hayley infront of her ...  

If what you said is right then it pegs the question why klaus would agree to it. Because klaus does know that dahlia might use it against him.

I am hoping klaus has got someother plan instead of just doing everything dahlia says