Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Dahlia wants to eliminate Hayley completely from the family picture becoz she can she Hayley's determination. Hayley is fool and dumb but not a bad mother. She can go to any length to save her daughter, no matter how foolish the plans are. Besides Hayley has so many people kissing her ass that's it easy to eliminate the goddess! 😆

Well that's true unlike esther who just let freya go and thought some gibberish on how freya light might change dahlia and all. ðŸ˜†I think hayley will fight for hope till she dies. She said hayley will fight for hope because she can't have another child like having two child's means letting the first one go that easy. 

But hayley is not real threat the people who is dumb enough to follow her are the powerful ones who can possess somewhat a meager threat. 

Because as dahlia said hope is just a child unlike freya who had memories of her parents. Hope won't even remember hayley. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kill Hayley thing is just a twist I guess.. since only 2epis left now.
And to turn Elijah against Klaus,sinec d fundation was laid last week
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Kill Hayley thing is just a twist I guess.. since only 2epis left now.

And to turn Elijah against Klaus,sinec d fundation was laid last week

No I didnt realized it just got two episode. I thought maybe four and by then elijah and klaus would have resolved there differences. I can't wait for a whole new season to see the mikaelsons reunite again.I won't handle it if it was the cliffhanger. 

Yep why do I have the feeling klaus will kill hayley and whatever the spell davina is working will let kol and hayley come back. Just like season one we will see nate and hayley back. While hayley is with mission on how to kill klaus just like tvd season 3. ðŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
But this time i am with klaus no matter how noble elijah is i cant forgive him letting hayley have her way just because he likes her.
Hope is there niece and she is klaus only daughter,  letting her go just because hayley spouted some stupid make believe stories on how she is better off without them. Letting her go was stupid move. 

Also he is not yet thinking about klaus since he thinks he is still daggered. But if he did think how klaus will feel and how betrayed must he will be. I don't think he would have done it. 

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

But this time i am with klaus no matter how noble elijah is i cant forgive him letting hayley have her way just because he likes her.

Hope is there niece and she is klaus only daughter,  letting her go just because hayley spouted some stupid make believe stories on how she is better off without them. Letting her go was stupid move. 

Also he is not yet thinking about klaus since he thinks he is still daggered. But if he did think how klaus will feel and how betrayed must he will be. I don't think he would have done it. 

They didn't actu show Elijah's reaction to it.. Only bex said 'she is right'
Hopefully Elijah ll have to say more about this in today's epi.
BlurredLines thumbnail
Well elijah better have something to say or else I might be super angry.
Well whatever Rebecca says it has no impact she is no longer the rebekkah mikaelsons I had know. If it was Claire who was saying she is right i would have had  a totally different reaction and most of my post would be saying how can Rebecca betray klaus trust yada yada. 

But sadly the whole face change made me care less about the character that once was epic Rebecca mikaelsons. Now I just see her as a sibling of klaus just like freya. 

Edited by NitaMikealson - 9 years ago