I knew dis maan had sone locha dats y v love him lollz 
But dis was totally surprising 
Unexpected yaar 
TRUST a big story behind dis i guess 
Total teda maan wondering kya back story hai maan ki
Oopsss geet k saari mehnat waste lolz dress heel 
N mila kya horror camping place 
Ahhh pizza on a date weird location weird 
Thoda Romance toh socha tha he is good perfect arre situation ka advantage bhi nahi liya phir kya ho sakta hai 
Nw im damn curious 
Leaving her all alone understood he doesnt want her to trust him 
But i feel he wont leave without any support all alone 
Lets c ki hota 
He was so casual drinking coke hahaha
Dis is going very intrestinggg
Super shocking rocking update 
Waitinggg for more
Edited by shruthiruchs - 8 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
very shocking update he just left her in a middle of dark forest she was so happy about that date maan took her in dark forest didnt say anything poor girl is falling for him so she told him that she trust him but hearing this maan changed n just left from there whats wrong with him nice part thnx 4 update
-Lehar- thumbnail
how could he left her al alone in forest
hope he returns and take geet with him
why he became angry hearing trust word from her eager to know his side of story
loved his teasing in car
eagerly waiting for the next part
zida thumbnail
nice update.but last pt is sacry.
taahir004 thumbnail
A Curious Yet Astonishing Update

Geet wears an Indian outfit for her very first date but it seems even after seeing Geet's dress Maan takes her on a date camp
It seems like Maan wants to be with Geet and he is always so possessive about her but when she says she trust him those words actually does something to Maan maybe its connected to his past and he does not want Geet saying those words yet he also ask her if she is scared of him and if she said yes he would also get angry now when she says no she trust him he gets angry but leaving her and walking away that was not good .
he is the one that wanted the date than why from the very start of bringing Geet on this date he acted some what weird

jaidevchoudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I couldnt stop maself 4m commenting...d update was so awesome...bt what happened to dis maan...plzz dnt write smethng whch vll make me hate maan...hope maan comes back 4 geet nd hope geet stays safe
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan is so much weird. Geet was so much exited for her first date. But it seems that today was not her day. At first geet was shocked sewing herself in jungle. Maan brought her in a jungle for date. Geet was so much scared but having maan  neat her, she was calmed. Geet become angry when maan was quiet all the time. Seeing her anger , maan told geet that he wanted her to start the conversation. What happed to maan. Why was he behaving so strange. What type of behaviour , he was showing on the name of trust. OmgOmgmaanOmgOmgmaanleft geet alone in jungle. Waiting for next dear
mitani thumbnail
Nice update. What is wrong about maan. He himself called geet and why is he doing drama. But it is getting suspicious. Please update nxt part soon.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
kesi date hai yeh
too differrent
at start maan was too romantic making her blush
but when she expected something unexpected happenned
maanleft her alone 
that too in jungle..nice part
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
aww.. wht was that?

Maan taken Geet for date... in jungle... he had given her pizza to eat... & he had his coke... they didnt speak while eating...

then wht happened to maan suddenly when Geet told him that she trusts him
 why he left Geet alone in jungle.. omg.. wht will Geet do.. its scary

waiting for next update