Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I m nt sure to apply bt what comes under commitments nd availability shud I mention what/ how much time I m available?? nd about commitments shud I mention what all ongoing works I have in IF like my OS, FF or my  graphic shop or PM my Index link???πŸ˜• nd can Beta readers get genres of their choice?? like If I m nt comfortable writing Haunted or supernatural scenes what if writers of such FF approach me with such genre??πŸ˜• 
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Well I m nt sure to apply bt what comes under commitments nd availability shud I mention what/ how much time I m available?? nd about commitments shud I mention what all ongoing works I have in IF like my OS, FF or my  graphic shop or PM my Index link???πŸ˜• nd can Beta readers get genres of their choice?? like If I m nt comfortable writing Haunted or supernatural scenes what if writers of such FF approach me with such genre??πŸ˜• 

1. Creation Galleries, FFs, BC/CC/DT/CB, all that comes under commitments. Any real life commitments like clubs/activities etc which you think we should know comes in too. It'd be helpful if you can also mention how many hours a week/month you can devote to this.

2. I mentioned this above - you're not being held at gunpoint to beta someone's work. If someone approaches you with a FF of a genre/couple you're not comfortable with, you are entitled to refuse the person and he/she will contact someone else. We've not worked out exactly how will things work out, but rest assured we'll keep you all updated regarding the same. 
Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^^^Thankyu so much for replying so quick...in this case I m in😊 let me fill the application!πŸ€”
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Farzi.

You'll obviously get a say in the matter. For instance, if someone approaches you with a story and you don't feel comfortable betaing it, you can always refuse. We've not worked out the exact dynamics of how will it work out, since we're at such an early stage, but we'll keep you all informed about the exact intricacies for sure.

Thank you very much... I understand that things are pretty preliminary atm. Appreciate your response. πŸ˜Š
Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Abt filling the application ?
Umm Do I need to pm u with the answers of questions u asked at the start of the thread ?
N how wud I get those updates for editing ? Will u pm me ?
N how is the selection for giving the updates to edit done ?
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,
My entry was extremely brief & didn't contain any details... 
If its essential, can I resend my entry?
krystel21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..ASR.lover..

Abt filling the application ?

Umm Do I need to pm u with the answers of questions u asked at the start of the thread ?
N how wud I get those updates for editing ? Will u pm me ?
N how is the selection for giving the updates to edit done ?

If you read the main thread carefully, we've listed the account for you to PM your answers to. If you're shortlisted for the next round, yes, we'll PM you.

I'm sorry, but I didn't get your last question.
Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TheBlackRose_

Hi,

My entry was extremely brief & didn't contain any details... 
If its essential, can I resend my entry?

If you think you missed out on points that we should be aware of, yes, you can resend it. Just mention in the PM to disregard the previous PM and consider this one.
Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

If you read the main thread carefully, we've listed the account for you to PM your answers to. If you're shortlisted for the next round, yes, we'll PM you.

I'm sorry, but I didn't get your last question.

I m soo sorry to disturb u...I actually read it in rush..My bad..SorryπŸ˜›...

But I am really thankfull for u to reply me soo immediately...Really Thanks..!!!
Sorry for the bother...
I have applied...😊
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If you think you missed out on points that we should be aware of, yes, you can resend it. Just mention in the PM to disregard the previous PM and consider this one.

OK will do the same...
Thanks!