New AsYa (KaBhi) SS: Life As We Know It UPDATED (Part 2 pg 31)

yum_immy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Heyyy Guys🤗</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yumi here😎</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yeah i know i know IM BACK😃</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">but not with a bang but with a story😉😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Well this is my First story on our beloved AsYa😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and is dedicated to my Pagli gang😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Its about that facebook promo in which AsYa returned from NY with their baby( i sooo wanted that to be truth)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">So i hope u guys enjoy this story... and please leave your feedback❤️</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">P.s.. for those whom stories i have resd... i will unres all of them.. pakka wadda...❤️</font>

Edited by yumna.imad - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulaabo thumbnail
babuni 🤗
congrats n all the best for ur new venture

Edited by -Crazy4AsYa- - 9 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail

{Banner credit : Immortal Love ❤️}
                                                    INDEX

Prologue : page 1

Chapter 1 : page 23

Chapter 2 : page 31
Edited by yumna.imad - 8 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail

{Banner credit : Immortal Love... ❤️}

Prologue

For AsYa... Life was moving on a pretty fast track. Its been 3 years since they left Bhopal... 
Asad decided to leave his past behind and move forward while Zoya supported him in his every step... She became his pillar of strenght and he her only reason to live... Anwar and Zeenat fully supported AsYa in every step of their life...

Zoya knows that no matter how much Asad tried to deny he still misses his mother and sister alot... the child inside him is craving for a mother's love but he kepts refusing his heart and is trying to move on... They may haved moved from one country to another.. but their hearts are still there where they were before... 

They  got married a year later after coming to NY as Asad needed time to get settled...  After 1 amd a half year they got blessed with a beautiful Daughter whom they named "Sila" as she was the result of their love and strenght... she is the sunshine of their lives

While in India... after AsYa left everything changed...  Dilshad is completely broken... she misses Asad alot... but never got the courage to even call him or Zoya to ask about their whereabouts... Najma also misses her Bhaijaan and Bff alot... as for Rashid... he is recovering slowly...

The biggest shock was for Ayann when he came back from london 2 years later ... he was shocked to know that AsYa Left... he even tried to contact them but all in vain... 

AyRa got married two months later after Ayaan s arrival... NIkhat and Farhan are even happily married... Dadi died last year...Shireen has changed for better... she realized that Rashid loves Dilshad only and thus now maintains distance from him mostly.. As for Razia and Gafoor... somethings never changes... -_-

"Lets See How will of their lives will change again and how are they gonna deal with it "

Edited by yumna.imad - 9 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail
res for all of my friends and family ...😳
Edited by yumna.imad - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
res 4 me...
#srash yeh kya kiya...
sandwich 😆
unres...

hayeee kinnnaa acha concept hai 
Sila to sach mai asya k pyaar ka sila hai 😉😆
lovely start choto...
i know u vl rock it...
update soon haan...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res😭
unres

sorry 4 my sentiness b4😳
so Asya married wid Sila as their aank ka nanha tara 😃 how I also wished this spoiler  b true
3 saal ka leap toh she must b 6 months old awe Yumi plz plz I want her super cute scenes wid Asya😉
Shireen stays away from Rashid😲 unbelievable😆
Badi bi dead & Razo Guffi r still same
Ayra ki bhi shaadi ho gayi
Dillu toh I wont say much cuz I really hated her 4 that decision 2 leave KV & stay wid Rashid😡
lovely concept YUmi😃
sab ok bas Asya aur Sila ke khoob sare cute scenes chahiyen mereko😛

PS- pehle bhi kiya but ab again officially Congratulations Yumi🥳 & 4 this amazing concept👏
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
yum_immy thumbnail
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nobody cares YumiCry
Gulaabo thumbnail
unres

i read it finally 😃

nice plot...what tufan u will bring in asya's life..!??

i want an update soon...and i am hoping for an intense storyEdited by -Crazy4AsYa- - 9 years ago