Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Barosa - Asya ts! 
(This os starts from Asya second nikkah attempt where zoya returns from Ajmer giving a second chance for Asad & Asad mu tanveer pregnant with his kid & Asad calling of the nikkah with zoya!)

Zoya couldn't believe her ears. Asad has called off the nikkah. That too when she is giving him a second chance. What does he thinks of her. That he can play with her emotions? She became blinded by anger.
Zoya shouted: Mr.khan! What do you think of yourself? That you can play with my emotions? Now after all the hurt you have given me when I am giving you a chance you are insulting me? How dare you Mr. Khan? I want to know what's ur reason to object the marriage. You were absolutely fine upto few minutes back. What has made you change that in this few minutes? You owe me to explain the reason. Dare not run away from that Mr. Khan. 
Zoya was shivering with anger. Dilshad & Najma was crying. They couldn't see zoya & asads misery. Tanveer was a bit worried. But she is sure that Asad has believed that she is pregnant with his kid & he won't leave her as he thinks she is her responsibility. 
Asad: you want to know the reason right? Come with me. 
Asad dragged her to his room. 
Tanveer tried to skip from the hall so that she could peep in to asya's conversation. But dilshad saw her. 
Dilshad: where are trying to go tanveer?
Tanveer was startled. 
Tanveer: Khala I am a bit tiered. So I thought I could go to my room & sleep. 
Dilshad: Tanveer do you think I am a fool?
Tanveer: ji Khala?
Dilshad: your room is upstairs. And I saw very well you were going to garden side near asads bed room. You are such a shameless girl. Any women in your position would have left this house after what happen one month before. But even after my warning you stayed here. I am sure it's because of you Asad objected this marriage now. He was very happy to see zoya & he was on cloud nine when zoya agreed to marry him & give a second chance. Now after few minutes if he changed his decision it's because of you. You might have emotionally blackmailed him. 
Before Tanveer could replay they heard a shouting from front door. 
Voice - what Asad backed out from his nikkah with zoya?
Dilshad, Najma & Tanveer turned to see the source of voice. They were surprised to see a shocked Anwer & zeenat. 
Dilshad, Najma & Tanveer wondered how com Anwer & zeenat are here at this time.
Dilshad: Anwer & zeenat you guys here? All of a sudden?
Zeenat: we will answer your question afterwards dilshad bi. What have we heard now? Asad objected to marry zoya? Even after all this my zoya was ready to give a chance to him thinking whatever happened that night could be a mistake. Where is my zoya? I am taking her with me now. She can't stay with a man who only knows to cheat her.
Anwer: zeenat please calm down. Let me speak to appa first. 
Anwer turned to dilshad. 
Anwer: appa we were extremely worried for past one month that zoya went missing. Police couldn't find her. And zeenat couldn't stay back as she came to India for emergency visa. I too couldn't make it as I was trapped with my work because of which I couldn't even make it on the time of her nikkah too. Yesterday morning we received a call from zoya. She informed us that she was in Ajmer & she was sorry to keep every one worried as she was completely broken after that night & she wanted to live alone for sometime. She also said that she meet accidently Asad in Ajmer & after meeting him she realised that whatever happened in that night was not intentional & Asad was not in his senses & it was a mistake. She also said that she wanted to give a chance to Asad as she believes every one deserves a chance & she is going back to Bhopal & asked us to come to Bhopal immediately & she will explain everything after coming to Bhopal. We have given visa application few days back itself as police couldn't search zoya. We managed to get visa yesterday itself & we started to Bhopal in the next flight available. Now what happened. Why Asad objected to marry zoya?
Dilshad: I don't know Anwer. Zoya all of a sudden came here today evening. She told me that she had met Asad in Ajmer accidentally & she has understood that he has not cheated her. What ever happened that day was a mistake & she wanted to give a chance for him. She wanted to marry him. Asad was so happy to see her back & he went to get ready for nikkah. After that what happened I don't know. He all of a sudden came & objected for nikkah. Qazi Saab left after hearing that. Poor zoya she was so hurt. She shouted at Asad & asked him for an explanation. Asad took zoya inside. They are speaking inside his room. I know what Asad have done today he don't deserve zoya. You guys can take her back to New York. No one will stop you guys from that. But I request you guys. Let Asad speak to zoya. Otherwise both will not get peace of mind. 
Anwer: zeenat appa is right. Let them clear the matter. After that we can decide what to do next. 
Zeenat was a bit reluctant. But she didn't said anything. Tanveer was happy. Because she know Asad will never back up in marrying her as he thinks that she is pregnant with his kid. Even if he reveal about her pregnancy to zoya she can't do anything as she have pregnancy reports with her & zeenat won't allow her to stay back. No one can stop her. 

Inside asads room! 

Zoya was sitting in asads sofa & Asad was walking two & for in front of her. He was in a dilemma. How to say truth to her. How will she bear the truth that Tanveer is pregnant with his kid? But as zoya said he owes an explanation to her. 
Zoya was loosing her patience. She knew Api & jiju can be here at any moment. She has called them after reaching kv. They have reached Mumbai airport & they have informed soon hey will board a flight to Bhopal. She has informed about her decision  to marry Asad. Zeenat was not in favour but Anwer supported her & zoya did inform that she has to share some facts & she will do after seeing them. 
Zoya: let's break the silence Mr.khan.
Asad closed his eyes. He explained every thing to zoya. That how Tanveer revealed about her pregnancy few minutes back & how she was ready to move on without interfering his life. Zoya was shocked. She never expected to Tanveer to play such a dirty game. It's high time that Asad learn truth. 
Zoya: Mr. Khan that lady is taking advantage of your values. When nothing happened between you guys how can she become pregnant? 
Asad was shocked. 
Asad: what? Nothing happened that night?
Zoya: yes Mr. Khan. I thought you cheated me & ran away from here. After you finding me in orphanage I moved to Ajmer. But after I met you there when I was going to check out from the hotel I heard a lady saying that her daughter has been raped & she was drugged at that time & she couldn't even remember what happened to her because of the effect of the drug. I was startled. I remember how confused you were when I found you & Tanveer together & you did said to me that you don't remember anything. Also it was Tanveer who called me to that factory that night. Just on the day of nikkah she did challenged me that she will sleep with you by hook & crook. But I didn't take seriously at that time. I didn't think that she could stoop this low 
Asad was astonished. Tanveer challenged zoya that she will with him on there nikkah day? Tanveer called zoya to the factory? What Tanveer informed to him after he was attacked from the back he lost consciousness & she tried to wake him up but he forced her on him. Why did she lied about this? Also about her pregnancy?
Zoya: I know Mr.khan you can't believe this. But it's truth. As said truth is harder than fiction. You think your bestie is innocent. But she is not. She did tried to kill me. Not once many times. 
Zoya explained everything to him. Tanveer's various methods to attack her & when she couldn't she even tried to hurt herself. Also how she got suspicious about Tanveer & tried to investigate about her.  She also informed her face off to Tanveer where she confessed that she wanted to marry Asad because she wanted to enjoy the status of a rich man's wife. 
Zoya: I know Mr.khan it's hard for you to believe. I don't have any proofs. But just think once Mr.khan even after knowing your blind trust in her & even after having bitter experiences from you about her in past why will I come up with all this? It's common sense Mr.khan. Just keep away ur relations & think logically Mr.khan. 
Asad couldn't believe that Tanveer his bff could stoop this low. But as zoya said when he kept away his friendship he could see there is something weird about Tanveer. From first. Starting from her being missing from hospital in between the check up & in contrast when she fainted she came up with a weird phobia for doctors when she was apparently normal in hospital after the fire attack. When he started thinking whenever there was a murder attempt in there house it was after there engagement. He did remembered Mr. Bhatawadeker saying about a girl giving wrong informations about zoya & there engagement. Fact is apart from him, zoya, ammi & Najma it was Tanveer who knew about there plan about fake engagement. Also during there sangeet it was zoya who was dancing down the chandelier. Tanveer was no where near it. In fact she was standing near the stairs. He remember poor I saying that she saw a women upstairs with a stone eye. It was the same women whom he saw in there Jashn saugath behind there picture with a hen who exchanged tanveer's blood with hens. Also he remembered few days later Tanveer confessing about her nikkah & abusive husband who turned her eyes into stoned one. Now after hearing zoyas version he could connect it was Tanveer who is the stoned eyed women after all the murder attempts. That too zoya was her target. All this days zoyas life was in danger & he couldn't protect her. He didn't even trust her when she accused each time Tanveer. Zoya very well knew his trust in Tanveer. But still she put forward allegations on Tanveer. Instead of blinded by friendship he should have thought with common sense to enquire what zoya was saying is truth or not. But he always insulted zoya. 
Zoya: Mr.khan
Asad: zoya what will we do now! Already everyone know what happened with me & her one month back. Now that she has came up with pregnancy every one will trust her. 
Zoya: Mr.khan please answer me sincerely have you ever loved me?
Asad: zoya I always loved you. Only you. I can never love anyone in my life than you. 
Zoya: do you trust me Mr.khan?
Asad: more than my life. 
Zoya: then give me a chance. I will prove that she is not pregnant with your kid. But for that you should give me your full support. 
Asad: I am with you zoya. I am ready to do whatever you say.
Zoya: then marry me now Mr.Khan!
Asad was startled. 
Zoya: I know Mr.khan you are shocked. But if you love me & trust me you have to marry me Mr.khan. That too today itself. If you marry me now she will try her level best to kill me. I want to catch her red handed. Don't worry about her reaction now. If she even shouts that she is pregnant with your kid you can't marry her. Because she is pregnant. According to Islamic laws she has to clear her pregnancy if you have to marry her. Also she has informed us that she is married. So has to get divorced first. So she can't force you to marry her. Also few minutes back she did inform you that she won't cone in between your happiness. We can use her own chits to trap her. 
Asad thought may be its a chance give by Allah to save there love. He can't let it go. He can't live without zoya. Last one month he was living a life of Robert. 
Asad: zoya I am ready to marry you. 
Zoya: don't worry Mr.khan I will prove that my allegations about Tanveer is true. If I fails I will walk away from your life forever. 
Asad was sadden a bit. She is agreeing for the marriage so that she can catch Tanveer red handed and prove her innocence. But at the same time he knows it's only because she loves him she is standing in front of him & trying to reveal tanveer's true face to the world. 
Asad: let's go zoya. Every one will be worried. 
Zoya & Asad walked together to the hall. Both were surprised to see Anwer & zeenat. They both could see every one was curious to know what had happened here in last few minutes. Asad & zoya could make out that Tanveer was not nervous instead she was confident that her plan never fails. Zoya thought this nikkah will be her first failure. Soon she will be in jail. 
Asad: ammi I was confused a bit earlier. But now I am sure. I love zoya & she loves me too. Whatever had happened in the past it was not intentional. It was a mistake. I can never hurt or cheat on zoya. Since zoya is ready to give me a chance & ready to take this relationship into a next level we have decided to get married now. 
Tanveer was shocked. How can this happen? How did her plan back fired? Every one else was happy except her. 
Tanveer know she could act soon. 
Tanveer: but qazi Saab went back how can you guys get married now? 
She know it will take time to convince qazi Saab after what had happened an hour back & they will have to wait till his arrival. So that she can get time to execute her plan. 
Asad know Tanveer will come up something like this. 
Asad: according to Islamic rules qazi Saab is not needed to get married. The bride & groom can get married by accepting each other in the presence of two witness. Also now zoyas guardians are here too. 
Anwer: yes he is correct. Only thing is you have to go & get the nikkah registered in Islamic community centre tomorrow for legal purposes. 
Since every one is ready lets start the nikkah. 
Asad & zoya stood opposite facing each other. Anwer & zeenat was standing on the both sides of zoya & dilshad & Najma too was standing  both sides of Asad. Anwer was recording the nikkah in his mobile so as Najma for legal purposes. 
Asad: zoya farooqui Walid Anwer razak Ali farooqui Kya aap ko Asad Ahmed Khan Walid rashid Ahmed Khan se yeh nikkah qubool hai?
Zoya closed her eyes
Zoya: qubool hai 
Every one smiled. 
Zoya: Asad Ahmed Khan Walid rashid Ahmed Khan Kya aap ko zoya farooqui Walid Anwer razak Ali farooqui se yeh nikkah qubool hai?
Asad looked at her eyes. 
Asad: qubool hai 
Every one clapped. 
Dilshad announced - Mubarak ho. Nikkah mukkamal hui!
Dilshad & Anwer hugged each other. So as zeenat & Najma too. Dilshad brought sweets & fed every one. 
( Asya nikkah was inspired from dawaat e ishq movie. I do know in Islam one couple can get married without the presence of qazi Saab. They need two witness in that at least one should be a male & brides guardian should be there. Usually there is no need to record nikkah but now a days they do for legal purposes & the couple do register as marriage certificate is needed now a days. If I made any mistake I apologise.) 
Tanveer was extremely angry. She couldn't stop Asad & zoyas nikkah. She should talk to Asad. Dilshad & Najma was arranging dinner. Zeenat & Anwer moved to guest room as they need to freshen up. they have just arrived from a long journey. Zoya & Asad was sitting in the hall. Zoya knew Asad have to speak to Tanveer. She asked Asad to got to room in the name of using rest room. They know Tanveer will follow Asad. 
Asad moved to his room as per zoyas instructions. Tanveer saw Asad going to his room alone. She know she has to speak to him now. 
Tanveer followed Asad to his room. 
Asads room 
Asad was waiting for Tanveer. 
Once she entered Asad pretended to be surprised. 
Asad: tanu thank you so much. I was coming to meet you personally. To thank you. Even after happening this much in between us you agreed to move out from my life without any complaint. Thank you so much tanu. First I thought I should marry you. But after talking to zoya I realised that I love her only. If I marry you in the sake of this child I can't give you any happiness. You already have suffered so much in your previous marriage. I can't do that you tanu. Also you are pregnant without clearing your pregnancy we can't marry also you should get divorced from your first husband. For that also you should clear your pregnancy. Don't worry about the kid tanu. After ur delivery me & zoya will take care of the kid. Also I promise I will get you divorced from your husband & find a guy who truly loves you & accepts you after knowing your past. 
Tanveer was dumbstruck. Her own tricks have backfired on her. Zoya has played against her so well. She should soon kill zoya & marry Asad. 
Tanveer murmured: zoya farooqui if I didn't kill you in 48 hours my name won't be Tanveer baig!

Mean while in anze's room zoya has explained everything to them. They were shocked to hear tanveer's reality. They both knew without a reason zoya won't agree to marry Asad that too in this hurry. But they didn't expect truth will be this bitter. They both declared there full support for her in exposing Asad. 

After dinner Asya was sent to asads room. Of course Asad has to pay huge amounts to enter his room to Najma & zeenat. 
He saw zoya sitting in his bed waiting for him. He still couldn't believe that finally he has married his zoya. 
Zoya: Mr.khan your bed is big enough. We both can sleep comfortably in both corners. I have put pillows in between. 
Asad was startled. 
Zoya: I know Mr.khan our marriage is nothing but a deal. To expose Tanveer. After that we will see to it what to do next. 
Saying that she lied down. Zoya know Asad loves her & he has confessed also. He agreed to marry her even after Tanveer coming with pregnancy drama. He listened to her patiently & like usual he didn't ask proofs from her. That means a lot to her. But the fact is he has hurt her badly by always choosing his friendship over his love. She wouldn't have mind that but she was hurt badly by him because he always wanted proofs from her & not by Tanveer when she comes up with fake stories. It was his lack of trust in her that has made Tanveer to take advantage & they have landed up in this situation. If only he has one percent trust in her this day wouldn't have been happened. She can't easily forgive Asad for that. He should know at least one percent of the pain she has gone through whenever he came up with nakli nikkah in spite of being in love with her. He played with her emotions. She should give a tit for tat for that. Otherwise her self respect will always be insulted. He will always takes her for granted. 
Asad know he has hurt so badly zoya. He has to repair the broken trust in between them. He will do his level best to get back her trust & love for him. 

To be continued!
It became so long. So breaking it in to two parts. Zoya asking Asad for a chance to prove her allegations on Tanveer & if he trust her he has to marry her for exposing Tanveer concept was inspired from anushka & rajat of shasthri sisters! I am not a follower of that show. But happened to see there marriage. Anu was accused for spying rajat's confidential file & because of which rajat lost his job. Karishma was behind it & rajat decides to marry karishma thinking Anu cheated on him. But on marriage day Anu ask him to trust her & if he ever loved her he has to marry her now so that she will expose karishma reality. Rajat does marry her as he loves her. I would really loved to see something like that for Asya. After coming from Ajmer both Asad & zoya knows they loves each other. But both didn't bother to speak & clear the matter. I hate cvs. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res😃
unres

beautiful TS dear😊
i agree this twist would have been lot better in d show
but stupid CV's 😡
i really enjoyed reading this
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A Very Well written and presented Logical part...
Well Whatever may be the allegations...and misinterpretations...I don't know what Asad actually deserves for being honest to Zoya or for being truthful to his friendship...which he thought was their with the witch..
But Yes...this should have happened...in the show also...but at that time...They GODS ( Read CV's ) were not in the mood...
Liked the update...
Continue soon..
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING DEAR😛
i loved it
asya married
that cruel tanveer is so pissed off🤣
but m scared for zoya
now wat that stone-eyed devil is planning?
zoya kept her self respect
serves asad gud
😆 afterall he made her suffer a lot
guess he has to earn it for zoya😳
waiting for nxt update
make it soon😳
the part was well written👏
gud job😊
ty for pm
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Update
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome! Loved it!
Wish it would have hapened in show
do continue sooon
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uma dear beautiful update as usual dear
I enjoyed it

There is a small mistake in the nikah part

I agree with u that no qazi sahab is needed for nikah.Its not necessary

But groom ,Bride & Bride's father or guardian with 2 witnesses is needed

In this update Asad & Zoya asked their concents for nikah.

But that is not the correct way.Bride's father or guardian should ask the consents from both bride & groom.And he has the right to give the bride to groom .Then only the Nikah become Valid .If bride's father or guardian is absent then Qazi saab has the right to do the same.I described it to u cause it may be helpful for u in ur Other stories

And i am eagerly waiting for ur incomplete stories.

Especially the story where Asad is the Advocate & Zoya is his client.And he rescued her from being punished.

Pls update that soon

Thanks for pm.
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very well written di i hope ki show me bhi aisa kuch dikhata
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome & Interesting Update...👏

Just Love It...😃

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...👍🏼