Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anusha sweet Os dear you put current situation in the show to this story and made Ishra miss each other so much. Raman still be Raman he was angry cause can't talk to Ishu and he came back so soon .The last past was very sweet for Ishu confession for Raman. The distance made their love grow deeper and stronger. Thanks for the beautiful OS dear.😊
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Anusha

What were you worrying about? That was so well written. You kept in on the current track, and then brought in her confession and their consummation at the same time. Thats how I always thought it would go - that they wouldnt wait once they confessed 😳 😳

Loved the song too - went so well with them missing each other. And he finds out she was sleeping with his shirts. Awww.

Trust Ravan Kumar to get all angry again when she missed his calls - thank you Toshi for letting him know.

Loved it yaara. At office so cant do the emoticons for you, but LOVED IT.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shalz I had seen your other side now. So romantic you write this OS every word was so sweet for Raman confession. I am sure not only Ishu every women will melt too. Terrace is always play big role for romantic couple including IshRa too. I am glad you put most of the scence in YHM For the background so feel loke old memories of this story coming back I love Ramantic Kumar of yours. Thanks for the wonderful OS and the PM dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@fugitives123 Brilliant OS...
LOVED It...
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ann ,

That was a very well written and a beautiful OS. I really don't understand why were you so nervous about it πŸ˜†. Calling yourself a grandma soul when you wrote the kissing action so elegantly. I am sure you will call me sweet and all that, but this is one beautiful OS. Esp the way she found him in his shirts and perfume.. haiyeee 😳, Mein marjawaan .

Then his attitude when she did not attend his calls 😳. So puttar I tell you and then Love you my raavan kumar bhalla and the last line ☺️ ☺️.. Bas, got me grinning ☺️ ☺️.

Thanks for this lovely one 😳
Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ann  very good πŸ‘ if you can produce in one day too good πŸ‘πŸ‘

I liked that you showed separation tadap on both sides. Him missing her and ordering idili samabhar from 'sarvana bhavan'.is there one really there in nj? Him realizing something is wrong.Good toshiji told the truth I wanted puttar 'our hero' comeback and bajao param, not subbu πŸ˜†.After his comeback 'roj ek he shirt or alag alag' funny very funny.🀣

Best was last line πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shalz- lovely and beautiful.  if only they ever talk so...
qwerasdf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anusha, it was awesome
The way ishra missed each other 😳
And especially the line - roz ek hi shirt ya alag alag...   πŸ˜†
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@fugitives123

hey Anusha
Wonderful piece of writing dear
in fact i would say the best confession
very sweet take on this lovely song
ishita hugging his shirt...aww
"Same shirt everyday or a different one for each day"...this cracked me upπŸ˜†

beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ann, my god that was awesome !

awesome animated GIF

Like Anu, I seem to have gotten into this gifs mode :🀣

Oh my, I loved the missing each other, the way Ishu sleeps with puttar's shirt by her side to remind her of him ... that childish anger by puttar so like him ! I loved loved loved it !

Please Ann, do write more...