Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@shalini... dear...
this one was fantastic...
what a song selection dear...
great great...

Raman talked it out... 
how beautifully he spoke to her...
and Ishita gained everything at the last sentence...
She conveyed him everything... with that one sentence...

beautifully, awesomely and amazingly portrayed the scene dear...
One of the best Oses i read so far...πŸ‘
shravsss thumbnail
@shivangi...
dear that was amazingly written...
I personally love this song a lot...
I Had it in my mind to write something for this...
im overwhelmed reading ur ts...

Its was amazing...
Raman's feelings and Urges...
Ishita feeling that he is ignorant to her...
then the big fat confrontation...

Wow wow wow...
That was awesome...

P.S : You must write more often dear...
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome, Shivangi your amazing way of story telling, keep writing 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nrn1486
Neethi... Beautiful OS. A simple short sa background and wonderful creation over that.
Sorry I am too late. To be precise 4days.

N thanks for the pm
fugitives123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Everyone,

Here is my OS for the songOSthon. The song I have chosen for this OS is very close to my heart...Mora Saiyyan by Fuzon. The song also appeared in the movie Hyderabad blues 2.

The os is based on the current track showing raman in the us and shows ishra missing each other. Please ignore mistakes if any. The story has some mature content just so you're aware!

I hope you enjoy this one. If you do, go ahead and like the post and leave me your thoughts on the story.

Thanks,
Anusha

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PQm7-m0vqNk[/YOUTUBE]

MORA SAIYYAN MOSE BOLE NA

Raman was very happy that could finally say those 3 words that he had been wanting to tell Ishita for a long time. Not just him, the entire family was happy to know that he finally confessed his feelings to her, as they was plotting and scheming to get him to tell her that he loves her. She had fun seeing him get all worked up about it and teased him on many occasions but after many failed attempts, she was tired of him talking in circles and wanted him to just say it. And when he did, it was so beautiful and so emotional that she couldn't control the tears of joy. He wanted her to say I love you back to him but since he had to leave to the US the same day, she decided to say it after his return.

It had been almost a week since Raman left to US for work. He made it a point to call and speak to Ishita before she went to bed and before he went to bed. They had to hear each other's soothing voice before drifting off to sleep. Their relationship blossomed slowly - from not being able to stand each other, to loving each other so much that the distance was making them feel very uneasy. This was, afterall, the first time that they were far away from each other for more than a day since they got married.

Whenever Ishita missed Raman too much, she hugged his shirt and took a whiff of his perfume to feel his presence near her. She smiled closing her eyes to imagine their proximity and felt shy at the very thought of him saying or doing something to her. Raman was a happy man. Now that he told her that he loved her, he felt closer to her and didn't have any trouble repeating those words to her whenever he spoke to her. He teased and tormented her for not saying the 3 magical words back, knowing very well that he was in the same situation just a few days earlier. Still, he wanted her to say it and didn't want her to hold back like the way he did. The distance was making him crave for her closeness, both physical and emotional. He knew she was missing him too but wasn't sure if she was having the same urge as him, to finally come close without any inhibitions and make passionate love to celebrate their relationship. But all that would have to wait till he returned to Delhi.

Until then all he could do is, hear her voice on the phone, do video chats(although getting to see her alone without the family was very difficult), see her pictures on his mobile, send her romantic sms and order idly vada sambar at saravana bhavan in edison, new jersey. He couldn't help smiling when he heard the song "Why this kolaveri di"at the restaurant, as it reminded of the time his wife gave an extraordinary performance when still not out of anesthesia. He tried to finish his dinner quickly and got back to the hotel so he could call and speak to her but he received some urgent work related calls and couldn't speak to her that night.

Ishita had also become very busy since Raman left on his business trip. She was managing the clinic, the kids' studies, their projects and extra curricular activities, helped her mother-in-law at home, went for physiotherapy sessions for her leg now that the cast was off, and in addition to all this, she was busy handling the current tense situation that the family was facing. Param was back to create trouble. Ishita and Simmi were out to meet Sujata to find a way to keep him away. And while the other members of the house were also away, Shagun reached there to steal the kids' passports. Ruhi caught Shagun red handed and didn't let her succeed in her attempt. Ruhi didn't believe her excuse when she said she was looking for Adi's books. She wanted to check her handbag and when refused, Ruhi ran out to bring her grandpa to question her and check her bag. Before Ruhi returned, Shagun put the passports back and left immediately. Ishita warned Shagun to stay in her limits and not try any new tricks.

The physiotherapy, running errands and giving emotional support to her family at these troubled times, made Ishita mentally and physically tired. She couldn't share her troubles with her Raavan Kumar also, as it would trouble him, making him leave all his work and return immediately. The last couple of days were very tough for her as she had to hide her woes from him and sound normal when he called. She was exhausted and went to sleep early and her phone battery was also dead. After trying to reach her a few times, Raman called the landline phone and spoke to Toshiji. His mom lied to him that everything was fine and told him that Ishita went to bed early. He told his mom that he had important meetings lined up for the next day. Despite being busy, he tried calling her a couple of times but couldn't speak to her the next day also as she had back-to-back appointments at the clinic and then had to go with Simmi to meet Sujata again. Toshiji informed her that Raman was having a busy day so she didn't bother to call or message and disturb him.

She realized that he was very sharp these days when it came to sensing that she was upset about something, so she didn't want to be the one who initiated a conversation with him. She decided she would talk to him when he called, but by this time, Raman's temper soared.
"She leaves her phone in the clinic and that Subbu picks my call. Even if she has her phone she doesn't put it on charge. Bahot bhaav de diya is madrassan ko aur ab bahot zyada hogaye iske nakhre."
(I have given too much importance to this Madrassan and she is taking advantage of it)

It had been 2 days of him trying to reach her and her not responding nor returning his calls. He decided not to talk to teach her a lesson. He called the landline and spoke to his mom briefly but didn't call or message her on Ishita's phone. She realized that he was angry and messaged him, but Raman being Raman, did not bother about her messages as his ego was hurt. He cut her calls or didn't pick them making her feel terrible given her current situation. She had to pretend to the kids and to the rest of the family that they were messaging and speaking to each other regularly.

After another failed attempt to speak to him at night, she dropped down on the couch and cried her heart out hugging the pillows. She was sad that yet another misunderstanding had cropped up between them and was hurt that he is not even allowing her to resolve it. At that moment, all that came to her mind was this song reflecting her thoughts.

Sawan beeto jaye peeharwa..
Mann mera ghabraaye...
Aiso gaye pardes piya tum..
Chain hume nahi aa aawe...

(The monsoon season(season of love) is passing my beloved..
My heart is anxious...
You went abroad so suddenly...
I am so restless...)

Mora saiyaan mo se bole na..
Main laakh jatan kar haari...
Lakh jatan kar haar rahi..
Mora saiyaan mo se bole na...

(My beloved is not talking to me...
I have made millions of requests...)

The next day when Raman called, Toshiji blurted out the situation at home as she could not hide it from him anymore. She told him about Param's return and him blackmailing them showing Simmi and Subbu's picture together. She also informed him about Subbu's frequent visits and unnecessary involvement, Simmi-Ishita's questionable faith in Sujata when they could have approached Neil. Raman was upset that Ishita didn't share any of this with him despite him asking many times if everything was ok. His meetings were almost done and he could have got done with it even sooner and returned earlier, had she told him what was happening. He didn't tell his mom, but he planned to wrap up his work and return soon to come and deal with the situation. Just the thought of Param coming at a time when he was away didn't go well with him. He got all anxious to get back to his family to protect them. He felt bad for giving Ishita a tough time when she had enough to deal with already. He decided to advance his departure date and leave the same day, but didn't tell anyone at home.

Ishita had no idea that Toshiji had spoken to Raman and told him everything. Toshiji casually informed her later that he had called when she was not at home to ask if everyone was ok and spoke only for a couple of minutes. Ishita was sad thinking that he was calling on purpose when she was not at home. She tried his number at night but Raman was unreachable now. Why is his phone unreachable...I wonder if he is doing ok...ek baar gussa bhool ke baat toh karte mujhse...itna miss kar rahi hoon aapko...mera haal kyun nahi samajte?!
(Why can't he forget his anger for a moment and talk to me once. How much I'm missing you. Why are you not able to see my situation?)
She poured out her feelings holding his picture frame which was now wet with her tears. 

Pyaar tumhe kitna karte hai...
Tum ye samajh nahi paaoge...
Jab hum na honge to peeharwa...
Bolo kya tab aaoge?

(How much I love you...
This you can never comprehend...
When I won't be around...
Is that when you will come...)

Mora saiyaan mo se bole na..
Main laakh jatan kar haari...
Lakh jatan kar haar rahi..
Mora saiyaan mo se bole na...

(My beloved is not talking to me...
I have made millions of requests...)

Ishita was not able to eat or sleep well but made sure that she took care of everyone at home, especially Simmi and Toshiji as they were still tensed thinking of Param's threats and the divorce option that Sujata suggested. After making sure they all had dinner, and after putting Ruhi and Adi to sleep in their room, she came to her room and tried calling Raman again, only to find his phone still unreachable. She had asked Mihir for his hotel number but he said that Raman was going to be traveling and he didn't have his booking info.

"It's worrying me but I can't disturb Mihir or anyone else at this hour to ask them what to do. Let me try tomorrow morning again" she told herself.

She opened his cupboard and pulled out his shirt and took it bed with her. She slept hugging and talking to the shirt. She didn't realize when she fell asleep. Few hours later, she woke up to the sound of a flower vase getting knocked over.

"Kaun hai" she woke up startled lifting the night lamp next to her side of the bed.
(who is it)

"Ssshhh Madrassan main hoon yaar...please maarna mat lamp neeche rakho"
(Sshhh Madrassan it's me...please don't hit me with that night lamp...put it down)

"Raman?? Aap...aap kab kaise?"
(Raman?? You here? When? How?)

"Ssshhh calm down chillao mat sab jaag jayenge"
(Don't shout...everyone will wake up)

"Aap ne kuch bataya hi nahi...ghar ke andar kaise aaye aap?"
(You didn't tell me you were coming...how did you come inside the locked house)

"Romi ko msg kiya. Usne darwaza khol diya. I asked him to keep his mouth closed"
(I messaged Romi and he opened the door)

"Kaise ho aap? Paani laoon aap ke liye? Kuch khayenge?"
(How are you? Shall I bring you some water to drink? Will you eat anything?)

"Arey everything is done now can u pls come and sit I need to talk to you"

"What happened Raman...Is everything ok? Your meetings went well right...and you said it will take a couple of weeks then how come..."

"Breathe Madrassan...everything went ok...I finished my work early and decided to leave immediately. Ghar mein sab kaise hain...papa mummy simmi adi ruhi ananya...?
(How is everyone at home?)

"Sab theek hai" she said in a low tone.
(Everyone's fine)

"Aur tum? I see you standing on both your legs now" he said, to which she smiled softly.
(And you?)

"I know you're not ok. Now sit down and tell me what happened here and if you hide anything I swear I will get very mad. You have no idea how mad I am at you already for missing my calls."

"Ok ok Relax i'm sorry baba...I'll tell you everything". She was happy that he was back. Just having him by her side, gave her the strength to deal with any crisis. They sat down on the couch.

She told him about Param's visit, Subbu trying to help, her asking Subbu to keep a distance, their meeting with Sujata and her recommendations, shagun's creepy visit wanting to look at the passport and her warning to shagun.

"Itna hua hai aur tumne mujhe bataya nahi. Mummy blurted the other day on the phone and thats how I get to know. Why couldnt you have told me?"
(So much happened and you didn't inform me.)

"Oh so that's why you left early!! Raman you are far away and busy with important work. You were coming back in a couple of weeks and I didn't want to trouble you with all this...I was managing things na.."

"Managing things? You know what kind of besharam Param is and you still say that? I will go and break that guy's head first thing in the morning."

"Please Raman shaant ho jao...aate hi maar peet ki baatein. Jao maar do aur jail jao. mujhe kya?"
(Please relax Raman...you've just come but started talking about hitting and punching already. Go hit him and go to jail. What's in it for me)

"Tum se toh kuch hua nahi na. He is still roaming around happily. I know you tried to scare him with these angry looks that you keep giving me...but woh param hai...raman nahi,...I can't trust you to take care of my family by giving these looks. It's a big risk."
(You couln't do anything to stop him. He is Param and not Raman)

"Kuch bhi bole jaa rahe ho..itne calls aur msgs bheja but uska jawab nahi...you know how scared I was worrying if you were ok?"
(You just say whatever comes to your mind. There was no response to any of my calls or messages)

"I was mad at you for missing my calls and not calling back. So I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. And even if I called you what interesting thing would you have to tell me? Apne pati se kuch kehne ki himmat nahi hai badi aayi mujhe lecture de ne wali"
(You don't have the guts to tell your husband what you are supposed to say, but always ready to give me lectures)

"What? Excuse me..."

"Hold onto that thought I'll come right back" said Raman giving a teasing smile.

He opened his cupboard and took out his night clothes and turned to see her trying to hide his shirt. He smiled naughtily and went to change. When he came back she saw that she had brought him a glass of chocolate milk. He took a few sips and then asked her

"Same shirt everyday or a different one for each day"

"What shirt I don't understand what you're saying"

"Bano mat. Jhooti. Miss kiya lekin bataoge nahin. Dil ki baat nahi bologe. Tumhe sirf mere shirts se pyar hai. Kal hi mall se tumhare liye 5-6 aur laadoonga"
(Don't act smart. You missed me but wouldn't admit it. You wouldn't share what's in your heart.You only love my shirts. I will get you 5-6 more shirts from the mall tomorrow)

"Haan laado shirts. Usi par pyar barsaoongi. Bade aaye...how do you know that I didn't miss you? The tension at home was nothing compared to what your absence did to me."
(Yes please get the shirts. I will shower all my love on them. Yeah right!)

"Acha? Toh batao na mujhe kya kya feel kiya" he said as he went really close to her and put his arm on her shoulders. Her eyes welled up with tears.
(Really? Then tell me what all you felt during my absence)

"Sshhh. Ishita...Ishita..I love you my pagal madrassan and I missed you like crazy" he said lifting her chin up to make her look into his eyes. 
(mad madrassan)

"I missed you too...much much more."

He wiped her tears and started kissing her first on her forehead, then on her nose, then on her cheeks, her chin and finally planted his lips on hers. It felt good and they didn't want to stop. What started as a gentle kiss now become a hot one as they sucked on and explored each other's mouth with their tongues. As they did this, their hands reached out first to hold each other real tight and then slowly began to explore each other's soft skin. Their hands and lips moved under each other's clothes to caress, feel the warmth and softness that had been waiting to be touched and explored.

After few minutes, Ishita said "Raman, I need to say something to you"

"Hmmm...now...really?"

You've said it and I have been waiting for a long time to tell you. Ab aur nahi rok sakti apne aap ko"
(I can't hold myself from saying it any longer)

"Bolo"
(Say it)

"Aap ko yaad hai...last year after Mihir Mihika's tilak, I was saying something to Mihika and I thought you heard it instead...You wanted to know what I said...and when I hesitated, you said Ek din tum khud mujhe woh baat bataogi"
(Do you remember after Mihir Mihika's tilak, I was saying something to Mihika and I thought you heard it instead...You wanted to know what I said...and when I hesitated you said one day I would come and tell you myself)

"Hmmm car mein right"
(in the car right?)

"Haan. Raman I was telling her what I felt in my heart about you...that you were a doting father, a responsible son, an affectionate brother and"

"And?"

"And a caring husband who fought with me initially, then became my friend. It dawned on me that you are I were meant to be together and that...I was falling in love with you..."

Raman was grinning as she said this. Now Ishita went close to him and looked into his eyes and said " I love you Raman. I love you my Raavan Kumar Bhalla...my kud kud kumar. I will love you and only you till death do us apart." And with that she pulled his head down to her face and planted kisses all over his face. He pulled back when she tried kissing his lips to tease her and when she was acting like she was going to give up, he pulled her by her arm to collide on her and kissed her with all his might.

He didn't sleep nor let her sleep that night.

Edited by fugitives123 - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
People,

fugitives123 has updated today's OS above. πŸ˜Š
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anusha cudnt sleep till u updated..wa konked offf..loved it. Deatil tmrw. Love u...

ooh i read it again..loved it... so much...u made them kiss...yaay yaay...awesome...

Edited by shalz_123 - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anusha! πŸ€— B back soon ,k? ... but I know it'll be great coz..well, how could it not b when itz urs?❀️

Finally I'm back to this... so good Ann. So glad he got to know everything before coming and the plan of coming early , the shirts and especially the way her confession came.  The mention of that previous moment by the balcony with 'Mihika' I am so sure he heard and understood everything and that moment being one of the first out loud confessions of hers I love  that you included it. Terrific job...😊
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats  Pallavi and all the awesome writer  cross 101 pages today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘