Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update.. maan was playing prank on other student and thrown out of class.. maaneet second meeting was awesome.. waiting for next
maangeetkhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just want to say one thing about this ss ( in Maan n Geet style from your ss)
 I'M LOVING IT ;)

:)
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi jhaanvi 
love the update 
geet's gang is funny and so does the teacher ..why she is behind geet's gang..
maan past ...hmmm ..
want to know abt him more from his viewpoint ..
thank u for update 
waiting for next 
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update... thank fr d lovely
update... love Dolly, pooja,geet & Rose scenes... All four are so cute... they are selecting guys
for each
other... love their name given by Ms.Nancy. So both Maan & geet kicked out of class... again Maaneet meet... he is very sweet with
her... Waiting fr maan
POV... plz continue.
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had net probs for the last 2 weeks ðŸ˜”...
n I come back n see 2 new stories of urs ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ

N this one s Amazing !! 
so at  Present Maan s a photographer and n he also has a kid

Geet thinking abt Maan ... so they both are separate 
waiting for Past to unfold 

Chapter 2 
So Geet drools over Maan ðŸ˜³...from the shop
Love their friendship group ...
selecting guys for eachother ,,, typical thing to do in a girls gang ðŸ˜›

Dolly - Ms Nancy scene was funny ðŸ˜† 
Woah ...Is Maan that violent n wicked as Geet s friends makes him look like 
Loving it ... pls do continue ðŸ˜Š
would Love Maan s POV 

saro thumbnail
Super update...enjoyed geet n maan meetings .. Y she s not talking...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely cute update geets friends are so adorable they want to go on the date and have loads of free foods they r doing quiz to see what kind of guy they should get but geet is not interested geet looks at maan who smiles and waves at her he is so handsome while she an ugly duckling geets friends tries to warn her that maan has been kicked out from previous school and is very violent but she is least bothered they r talking through chits which their teacher catches them and gets kicked out she bumps into maan who has also been kicked out he smiles  at her and gives a laugh she is so wiered out by this encounter as its not what she thought to be how her 2nd encounter with him will be
JaasChowdhray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

|| Chapter 3 ||

This dream land is better than reality where only you and I exist. Every day and night I think of you and your smiley face hunts me wherever I go or whatever I do. In this world our love and heart is like a pathway and stairs which leads us to meet each other. Is it possible for us to meet like this in real? Will you ever look at me like you do in my dreams?

Geet startles and jumps up finding her principle calling her name "Geet.. down to earth.."

Geet  "err  so-so-sorry sir"

Principal "what are you doing out here staring at empty ground.."

Geet looks around the empty ground wondering where is everyone.. abhi tho tey yaha sabb log.. "Wo.. I was checking the temperature of sun sir... I am getting late for class" she runs from there before he questions her further.

Principle "oh temperature...temperature ... temperature of sun??  what?? geet" but geet is nowhere to be found anywhere near there.

#####

During PE period, geet and her three best friends serves water for band set group who are tired by continuous practicing in scorching heat.  In opposite field few guys were playing hockey, geet's eyes fixated on one particular guy in the field who was playing with hockey stick when he scored one more goal.

One of maan's classmate "You're good at this maan.. When will you register as a school forward player?"

Maan puts his hand around the guy's shoulder "Playing like this every day is fun enough Sandy! I am not sure about playing in tournaments"

Sandy  "You're scared about failing like your dad did back then? Don't you?"

Suddenly Maan's face becomes serious hearing him talk about his dad; it is a touchy subject for him and he can understand sandy's intention to bring that subject now is not to hurt him but to cheer him up to join the school team.

And then someone calls his name. He turns around to look at the girl waving at him near school gate. He excuses himself and runs to the girl smiling. Maan "hey sandy, I will be back"..

Few girls band set group looks at him running to the girl. One of the head girl from band set group asks bitterly feeling jealous over the pretty girl talking with maan "Who is that bitch?"

Another girl  "Where? Who? What?"

Geet too saw maan running to that girl leaving the game in middle. The girl is definitely not from their school for sure as she wore different uniform way too short for her.

Another girl "maybe she is maan's girlfriend or something... she is so pretty"

Suddenly geet yells "No ways!! Kutti kamini kawwa(crow) kaiki.." crushing plastic cups in her hand.

All looks at her sudden outburst. Geet immediately points at sky with a fake smile "Kawwa...waha uper... umm sorry"

Geet watches maan walking away with that girl hand in hand. Geet slumps on bench sadly, dolly..rose and pooja hugs comforting her seeing that sad look on her face.

#####

Geet looks at her face in mirror making funny faces. Her dark skin, one inch fat glasses and her braced teeth. In every angle she looked that same, ugly girl who is in love with most handsome and gorgeous guy at school.

Geet's mom enters her bedroom with geet's cloths in hand. "Geet what are your doing.. Looking at yourself in mirror"

Geet pouts cutely and drops herself on bed "Mamma why I am not pretty like you.. or like preet"

Rano sits beside geet on bed "who says you are not pretty baccha.."

Geet rests her head on her thigh "preet does.. and many at my school thinks I am not pretty enough to be friend with me.. dolly, rose aur pooja ko chodkey"

Rano "Geet ...beauty lies in the eyes of beholder... You see someday someone who is beautiful from inside will be able to see your inner beauty...external beauty is not forever geet..it fades away along with time but the beauty here in your heart  can never fade but it will increase by time... aur rahi baat tumhari... everything can be fixed baccha.. you can go get your braces removed tomorrow and your glasses can be replaced with contact lenses...your skin tone could be done lighter with beauticians help.. But I always love you ..either this look or venus look..it doesn't matter to me baccha"

Geet hugs rano hiding her face in her stomach "I just want to look beautiful like everyone else does mamma.. for once"

#####

At cafeteria

Geet put coin into vending machine to get cold drinks but someone grabs the can before her. Geet turns around to give her peace of mind as her day has started quarreling with preet over petty issues but finds one of the most troublesome guy from 10th grade smiling wickedly.

Geet "hey that's mine.. give it back"

Guy "ohh is it.. let me see if you have your name written on it" he opens the tin and pours the drink on floor.

Geet fumes at him giving deadly glares to riko. She wanted to punch this guy on face but he is way too big compared to her.

Maan watches them afar from his table. He walks to them when he sees Riko troubling her by snatching her drinks.

Riko and his friends laugh at geet teasing with her dark complexion, fat glasses and braces. Riko puts some coins to vending machine but maan grabs the two tin cans when it pops out before riko.

Riko grins seeing maan and asks "hey maan.. you want some"  Maan just ignores riko and gives two cold drinks cans to geet.

Maan asks geet "Is Pepsi ok?" Geet shakes her head hesitatingly for yes and takes those cans from him.

Riko "hey those are mine..." Maan walks away smiling at geet; giving glares to riko. Maan "It was.. but before you spoiled her drink..

Riko stamps the floor "Damn it maan.. I will deal with you later" and walks away with his friends.

Geet stood rooted to the floor watching maan walk away dumbfounded. Dolly comes there searching for geet wondering why it is taking her this long to get one simple coke can from vending machine. Geet tries to say something but the shock, surprise and excitement has tongue tide her. Dolly takes pepsi can from her hand but geet grabs it back before dolly drinks it.

Dolly "What? Now Can't I drink also"

Geet "hey nahi...dusra lelo"

Dolly sulks walking to vending machine to get her drink.

#####

Next day at School

Rose comes running to geet "Geet..Geet..wo..wo..maan hain na..usse wo riko aur unkey dosthon ne"" she stops to take a deep breathe.

Geet stops whatever she is doing and asks in worry "Kya huwa use? Kya kiya riko ne?"

Rose tells her what she heard from other students talking. Riko and his friends attacked maan at gym after the class. They hit him very badly and Maan too punched them back leaving their faces with designs. Both are in pretty bad shape and now maan, riko and his other friends are called to principal's office. 

Geet runs to gym in hurry and sees now dried blood stains on floor. Geet finds a hand kerchief with blood stains lying on floor. Geet picks up the piece of cloth and sees the M written on it.  She assumes it as maan's and then slips it into her pocket.

#####

At lunch hour

Geet waits for maan near recreation area. It's his usual time to come at recreation area to play games after lunch. Maan walks in limping but stops when geet calls him from other side.

Geet "Maaan.. wohh I ummm.." Maan just smiles at her. Geet sees his face covered with lots of bruises, he had one black eye, lips were split and a bandage on forehead.

Geet "Yesterday at cafeteria...wo I am sorry" says not meeting his eyes.

Maan rubs his forehead over bandage "It's ok.." says smiling at her. "It's not because of you"

Geet gives him a small box to him "this is for you.. it's a special kind of balm made by my mother.. it will help you with pain.."

Maan takes it. Geet smiles and says "Get well soon" and turns around to leave.

Maan calls her "Geeet"  Geet turns around surprised at him calling her by name.

Maan shows her the small box in hand "Thank you for the balm"

Geet shyly nodes her head and runs from there feeling happy.

Geet runs to her three best friends shouting "he knows my name...he knows my name...he called me by my name... ahhh He knows my name"

#####

Preet checks fridge for something to eat and finds two pepsi cans with a label on it "DON'T DRINK - GEET"

Preet rolls her eyes and picks one can to open the tip but geet sees her from stairs as she sees preet, geet runs to her knocks her to the floor trying to grab the can from her hands..

Preet "aaahhh Geet are u nuts.."

Geet "hwo dare you to touch my pepsi"

Preet "why can't I touch it..I want to drink some"

Geet "you can't drink it umm coz this is mine and I have spitted in it.. now get lost"

Preet "ewww ..keep your drinks with you...yuck I have touched it...now I need to wash my hands "

Geet keeps the both can's safely in d-freezer "Pheww .. " looking at the pepsi can "it's mine...only mine"

Later at night, Geet takes out the hanky from her uniform pocket to keep it on her study table. She opens small medium sized wooden box in a drawer \ to keep the blood stained hanky in it along with pepsi cans. She kisses on the hanky before placing it inside. "muhaaa"

#####

As its Sunday all four best friends have come for local library where every kids form school hangs out in holidays.

Dolly sits beside geet who was busy at reading text book "Hey look what I found"

Pooja reads the tittle of the book in dolly's hand "20 Methods to get your senior to fall for you?"

Rose asks in surprise "This library has this kind of book too?"

Geet continues to read whatever she is reading. Dolly sees what she is reading, how to top in your exams?

Dolly stares at geet narrowing her eyes "seriously? Are you for real geet?"

Geet "Sooo?"

Pooja "common guys let's see what those methods are"

Dolly reads "The 1st method is - win his heart by The Greek's belief"

Dolly continues to read "Go to the place where you can see many stars on the sky. Then, use your finger to draw the line connecting stars as the abbreviation of your man.." Geet listens to them silently thinking of only person in her mind right now.

Later at night geet looks outside, at the clear sky and recalls what dolly said in library. The only star I always wait to see every day and night is only you and the she draws M on starts connecting the dots.

#####

Maan walks late tired from whole Sunday event. Maan's dad stops him who was waiting for him to come home "Maan.. is this time to come home?"

Maan pauses and turns to look at his dad "I had been to focus (photos clicking events) walk dad"

Balvindar "Maan.. how many times I should tell you... stop your madness towards the photography.. Concentrate on studies and just hockey.."

Maan sighs dropping himself on sofa "Dad I am not meant to play hockey.. I just can't ...please don't force me into do things which I can never be good at... what happens if I fail like you.. I am not strong enough to carry the burden of failure like you do dad...I am sorry ...I just can't"

Balvindar "Maan you don't know what you are capable of.. I have seen you play""

Maan "Dad please!  .I play for fun...I am not serious to make it my profession.. " he leaves without looking back at hurt balvindar.

#####

|| Author's Note ||

I thought to make it bit prolonged story but seeing the responses on this story, I don't think I can simply waste time on this SS when I have FF MT to update and finish it within deadline. I am hurrying this SS to end in couple of parts. Thanks for those who commented and liked this story. Ignore the mistakes.

-

Jhaanvi

Endgame thumbnail
so sweet update geet is too mad for maan the way u wrote her feelings its feel so real seriously the temperature of sun ha ha cant stop laughing liked her bonding with her mother so maans father was a hocky player but he failed thats way maan doesnt want to concentrate on this oh no who was that girl geets cursing scene was so cute urgh that riko just hate him aww maan knows her name simply beautiful update plz write the way u planned atleast for loyal reader thnx 4 update
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful part, geet was crazy for maan.. she was happy when maan called her by name.. waiting for next part