MG SS || LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG || CHAPTER 3 - PG 9 - 04MAY2015

JaasChowdhray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

|| Love You Like A Love Song ||

Have you ever fell in love with someone when you are too young to understand the meaning of love?

Have you ever loved someone even though knowing that he or she is not meant to be with you?

Have you ever loved someone too much to let go of them for their happiness?

Is love greater than friendship?

Or

The promises you made are more important than your love?

Let me tell you a tale of two innocent hearts falling in love and then tore apart each other. How love can became one's strength to achieve impossible things in life. Will they ever meet again or fate has some other plans for them?

|| Chapter 1 ||

Present

"Why do you like to take this kind of photos?" A pretty journalist asks maan showing her best smile to him.

Maan replies her politely "I like close - up photos because they lead us to see something that we cannot see if we look widely"

Another girl in short skirt who was standing beside journalist clicks maan's photos nonstop asks him "when you click pictures, where your focal point will be?"

Maan replies thoughtfully "Its eyes... eyes are the""before he completes they hear a small whimpers of a baby cry.

Maan "Excuse me, my little baby is crying" turns around and walks towards where baby's playpen is kept.

All girls and ladies sighs, some passes a comment awww so handsomeand some were feeling jealous. Too bad he's already married and had a baby...He is sooo hot..damn but taken...Look at his physic..Ahhh I am so Jealous on his wife...

Maan comes near to his baby "How are you my son? Why are you crying? Are you hungry baby?... no? but you look so angry"

Maan picks up the baby from playpen "why my baby is angry? Hmm?" maan makes a funny face to make baby laugh at his funny face.. It always worked in past  "urrrmmm don't be mad at daddy baby"

Baby gurgles the drool and laughs showing its gummy smile to daddy.

Maan makes funny noise rubbing his face on baby's stomach "chalo baby let me drop you home" maan picks up his bag and baby's bag to leave.

#####

All of us have someone special in our life who matters to us more than anyone. Even I had that one person who is hidden deep down in my heart. Whenever I think of him, I always feel a little pain inside. My heart is still beating because he stays in there even though I don't know where he is today or What is he doing? . He was my first love, the one who thought how to love someone even though we can't have them in our life. I was 14 when I lost my heart to him; it was a love at first sight for me. It's been 10 years since I fell in love with him and till today I couldn't forget him. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself; this is Geet Handa, An author of my love story called Love you like a Love song

Past

"I get it, why you ask us to visit this shop from past three days continuously because of this?" dolly asks geet whacking on her head.

Geet adjusts her soda glass (high pointed specs) with a braced toothy grin. She was busy at looking out, literally drooling on the boy at traffic signal.

Geet "Because of what? Hey look...! His motorbike is so strange..haayeee he looks so cool na?"

Geet's other two best friends, Pooja, Rose along with dolly shouts at the boy pinning geet to the chair "Hey...Look at her, isn't she beautiful"

Rose "Oyee hello look at her.."she yells loudly at that boy at traffic but he couldn't hear them neither can see them due to tainted windows.

Pooja "ahhh he is so hot and smart, it's not weird that you are crazy about him geet"

Geet fumbles "Are you nuts? I don't" All three teases her tickling her making her to spill the truth.

Dolly "Yaar geet I think he is from our school..Look at his uniform"

Geet replies them with a dreamy look on her face  "I know ..he is in grade 10th ..Newly transferred"

All three at a time "What? How do you know?"

Geet "I heard papa talking with his father at restaurant. He was there with family for dinner. They recently moved to delhi from Nagpur."

Geet checks the time "Oye teri..school keliye dher horahih hain..chaloo..."

#####

Geet mother asks her to get the dosa batter from the fridge. Geet pushes her specs up handing over the batter bowl to her mom.

Rano(geet's mom) "How are things at school geet?"

Geet "Good mamma...I am still with pooja, rose and dolly"

Rano "Aren't you bored with each other? You've been with them since Grade 1. Don't you have other friends to make at school?"

But geet's  2 year younger sister preet answers to her mamma's comment "She has no choice mamma, The appearance like geet didi and the gang with ugly ducks...  ewww No one would like to be with them"

Rano warns preet "Preeet...friends are friends...friendship is  not based on  only appearances"

Preet pouts "But it should be the first thing to considered"

Geet smacks preet.

Preet "thank you babaji..I am lucky that I look like mom...If I looked like papa..like geet didi is... I surely couldn't have boyfriend when I grow up"

Geet gets mad hearing her say that and starts to hit her. Preet too hits back.

Rano "Hey ..both of you ...stop fighting"

Rano to geet "geet ..hey tho naasamaj hain...tum bhi? you are 14 now, but still quarrels with her"

Rano to preet "Preet you too, don't speak about your papa like that If he hears you talk like this behind his back.., he will be sad or you will be cut off from pocket money"

Geet hugs rano "meri pyaari mamma"

Preet too hugs both "Meri bhi"

####

As its Sunday, geet have plans with her three best friends;  they planned to gather at rose's house. She walks to rose's house eating ice-cream and then suddenly someone jumps almost upon her from beside compound..

Geet screams when she finds a cat in that person's one hand and in other hand a bunch of freshly picked raw mango but she is more surprised looking at the person standing before her. He is the same guy on whom she drools everyday watching him at traffic signal.

Her jaws drops open when he smiles at her sweetly. 

"Mangos?"He offers some raw mangos to her but geet is too dumbfounded to reply him.

Geet takes the mangos staring at him in awww. She lifts her specs upwards showing her braced toothy grin to him.   

he smiles and turn to walks away. Geet watches him putting the cat down beside another cat, maybe mommy cat. She smiles widely seeing him wave back at her. He then offers left out mangos to another girl like he did to geet.

Geet's face fell watching him wave back at the girl too. She looks at the mango in her hand and then at his figure walking away. - And that was our first encounter.

#####

|| Author's Note ||

Hello Readers

Well I had to pen it down before the concept fades away from my mind. As shrimati is ending, I will update this story once in a week. It is a short story of max 4 or 5 chapters. Will try to finish it asap. Let me know what you think of this story. Ignore mistakes; press like button and comment must. 

-

Jhaanvi

#####

|| INDEX||

Chapter 1 - Pg 1

Character Sketch - Pg 4

Replies & Note - Pg 6

Chapter 2 - Pg 7

Chapter 3 - Pg 9

Edited by JaasChowdhray - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endgame thumbnail
congo 4 new story amazing proEdited by Drashtilove - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome start
Seems really different concept
Will wait for next part

Great work
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratz for new story.. maan have baby.. then where is geet.. waiting for next part
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting starting...

loved it very much...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
JaasChowdhray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Readers,

I have edited the first chapter along with Introduction and note in end. Please do check it.

-
Jhaanvi
Endgame thumbnail
lovely start with past n present is maan married he have a baby past is really sweet geet had a crush on that boy hoping that was maan n he was giving mangoes to every girl n geet thought he was just giving her very nice start thnx 4 updateEdited by Drashtilove - 9 years ago
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing concept. In present maan is a journalist. He has a son. Is he married but with whom. In past geet used to drool a boy who was in the same school where she was.  Waiting for next dear
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Awesome start just love it
waiting for next update