Jodha Akbar Written Update 23 April 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar Written Update 23 April 2015

Cutest scene Shy Jalal

Salim is talking with his horse and plans to go out but just then Anar comes and their BG song. Salim tells her he did not expect her to come and she says I want you to return safely after war and tells him it effects her that he should come back and Salim asks her to say she loves him and he will leave everything and she says I don't want this and I want you to return safe and you to get your happiness. Salim says his happiness is with her and tells her that he will return safe for her as she came even after SH prohibited her and says go and he wants to see her safe and not get punishment. Again their BG song.

SH is going for war and JB does the Aarthi for him and says get back safe and victorious. She then does for Salim and others SH gives all responsibility to TM and BB . SH says when I return I hope both are friendly  and gives the responsibility of HB to JB and HB says hope you return safe and will plan proper punishment to SEI remembering how he helped your father  did for this family. HB holds JB responsible for this war and is always angry with her and always taunts her disagrees to all her suggestions and tells her not to call her ammijaan and the precap scene and she goes. Ruq is pleased with this but Salima feels sad for JB.

At war Salim tells Murad the war will be fought as per plans suggested. SH comes and gives a motivational speech to all his soldiers on the eve of the 1st day war. He says fight for yourself and your neighbor to see that they are not hurt and not kill anyone but just defeat the enemy. He tells we are here to safeguard our principles but not to fight to kill but in case of safety you can take the step of killing as they and enemy soldiers also have relations waiting for them. Murad says they will kill us why should we not kill them Salim and MS placate him saying some wars are fought for principles and give greater peace.

JB has written a letter to SH and all soldiers get letters . There is one for SH  MS wants to take the letter but Abul Fazl calls that he has some work so Salim has to take it to SH. Akbar feels shy and says a relation between husband and wife is very delicate and for themselves but as he can't read and he is their child he asks a hesitant Salim to read with little shyness. Salim starts and then JB voice says the whole thing that she is missing SH and to take care of himself  and is waiting for him and also writes to look after children and especially about Salim who was always far away from him during his childhood and ends with ILU hearing this Akbar grins like a young boy and Salim does not understand and asks whether they talk in code language and SH says he understands and it is love talk and will tell him at the right time when he falls in love and keeps smiling to himself and looking at the letter.

Ruq asks JB to come to ammijaan who is with Salima and GB playing chess . As soon as JB comes she gets up to leave . Ruq says long time has passed since the issue and to pardon her and she scolds Ruq too HB says she will not compromise in this issue and if anyone else puts in a word for JB she wont talk to that person too. JB says I can suffer but I will not let anyone else suffer because of her decision. HB is also adamant not to listen to JB. Ruq is pleased to see the adamant HB.

PRECAP JB asks MM whether she asked SEI diplomats to the DEK and HB says she has called them and JB says its against the political principles.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS