Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i just don;t understand how ppl ,who r not vishal fangirls, are still watching the show, esp trp aunties πŸ˜³ this show makes no sense if not for vishal i would have not ever even looked at its glimpse, at this point even naagin tracks appear better atleast they look fiction and u won't learn bad stuff from it
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Jeet:

You are totally right. This show is giving the wrong message! Marriage is being shown as this "expedient" thing. What Veera did to Baldev and then he in turn did to her is unforgivable! But how Veera has acted in this selfish and "Holier than thou" way regarding this Sarpanch subject, and also the patronizing behavior of SS family and Veera towards Baldev, IS the MAIN issue!

Veera didn't trust Baldev when it came to the builders when he came home with that money, but then she trusted him about the party and paid for it! She also lacks good judgement and has acted in a very immature and dumb way! This is NOT how you sustain a marriage, by standing up as an "opponent" of your husband, because of philosophical differences! Her actions as a wife was shameful and disrespectful to their marriage! As a married person I can "vouch" for the fact that this action was just despicable and NOT what you would want from your life partner. So the answer given back by Baldev to Veera was at the SAME level! I guess now they are even! 

I dont support either actions. But for the way this whole thing ended, I blame SS mahan Parivar, Mahaan Veera devi and also Balwant the Great more than Baldev. Their constant doubting of Baldev and his actions and also always looking at the wrong side of everything he does LED to this mess! THAT is the honest truth, and ALL of us who have watched this show for more than 2 years and VEEBA story for 17 months know this for a fact!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jeet u dnt have to be sorry because many of us feel the same🀒
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with Riya and feck...
though Baldev's this action was pathetic and embarassing for a husband...it was a reaction to what Veera has been doing since the beginning of their relationship...Veera has never given Baldev the respect and love that a boyfriend n later a husband deserves...

his conversation with Gunjan regarding this was bang on...he accepts the reason why Gunjan always sides with Ranvi, and his simple wish is for the same from his wife...

Veera always treated him like crap, he even voiced it during PTSD track, that she has treated him like her puppy dog, who keeps wagging his tail around her, but did she learn from that dialogue...no...

for her everyone else matters above her husband...he is important only when she has some time to kill, or physical need to be fulfilled...which is wrong on so many levels...

Ranvi has time and again taken wrong decisions, which have even lead to severe humiliation for Baldev, to the extent of his life getting almost ruined...but Baldev never retaliated...only cause RAnvi is Veera's brother, such was his love for Veera...but Veera never ever stopped Ranvi from hurting Baldev, under his misconceptions...even yesterday initially she didnt stop him from beating baldev...neither did she once wanted to stay with baldev to attend to his wounds...her insult was much larger for her, than baldev's injuries...

Veera is a very very selfish character...never once i have seen her doing something for baldev, even if the said action hurts her...if something that baldev wants, is gonna hurt her than she will dissuade baldev from doing it, else argue with him, later tricks him into not doing it...so what kind of love is this...

during PTSD track he wanted to divorce her...did she even once thought, that lets do what he wants, even if it hurts her...she cudve easily told him, that divorcing him will hurt her, but she will do it cause he wants it...but no, now that he was declared innocent by court, she wanted to reap the benefit of being his love...cause that way she wudve got him at her beck n call...no other guy wudve done that for her...

now coming to this election track...first of the person to be blamed is Ratan...she didnt need to run away as a coward at first sign of storm...but she did...why ? cause she didnt want to go against Baldev neither did she want to take a decision in his favor...than what was the point of instigating his wife to become a sarpanch...wudnt she becoming a sarpanch led to the same scenario...either she wudve approved the mall...or she wudve gone against him, putting their marriage at rish...so why Ratan forced her for it ?

later, for the first time Veera had taken a decision to support Baldev instead of herself contesting...but here comes Ranvi mahaan...again brain washed Veera for that post...and his argument, that it wont affect her marriage...how ? what made him come to this conclusion when he hasnt even witnessed veeBa's married life in recent times...ok, forget his advice, Veera knew how strained their relation still is...but instead of taking a decision based on her knowledge, she again became selfish n decided to contest just cause her mahaan veerji is asking her to...

before Ratan resigned, VeeBa had promised each other that they wont get outside arguments in their bedroom...but the moment Ratan resigned Veera started fighting with Baldev bt it, when he didnt even say anything against Ratan, it was Bansuri who taunted Ratan, n Ratan acted like a coward, but Baldev was blamed by Veera for Ratan's resignation...he kept telling her that he didnt want Ratan to resign n he didnt even say anything...but this selfish woman was beyond listening

What Baldev did, yesterday, is wrong on a human level...even on a husband level...but this reaction has come from a husband who has been let down time and again by his selfish wife...had Veera treated Baldev the way Gunjan treats Ranvi, m sure no-one wudve ever managed to brain wash him...
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

if I were a guy and my wife accused me for killing someone I would NEVER forgive her! 

Baldev at least accepts his mistakes unlike Mahan Ranveera πŸ˜΅

Baldev has a heart of Gold, he always gets treated like trash and insulted by Ranveera, yet he forgives them though they don't deserve his forgiveness πŸ˜‘

Ever since Veera has entered Baldev's life he has only experienced bad things, Ranveera and Mahanta Parivaar can't see him happy!

I'm sure no one wants a life partner who keeps doubting you, insult you, think low of you, slap you, and try to crush your dream πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Baldev keeps forgiving Veera even though she doesn't deserve his forgiveness πŸ˜‘

A person who keeps committing the same mistakes over and over, thinks she's perfect and doesn't trust and respect her own husband, deserve to live alone the rest of her life!

Veera was and will always stay selfish, she only loves herself and her loser Veerji πŸ€’

Hats off to Baldev for tolerating a girl like Veera πŸ‘

Baldev should throw the divorce papers on Veera's face she doesn't deserve him!!

Veera isn't capable of becoming a sarpanch either cuz she jumps to conclusions without giving the other person a chance to speak, she gets manipulated too and she thinks that only her Veerji is right and rest are wrong πŸ₯±

She thinks too high of herself, I'm sure PP people would never want a selfish sarpanch πŸ€ͺ

PP doesn't deserve a gem like Baldev, he should just leave PP!

Can't believe you're justifying Ranveera's mistakes πŸ˜³

Ranvi is a thief but that's perfectly fine cuz it's Ranvi πŸ˜Š

Ranveera kare to Rasleela. Baldev kare to character dheela πŸ‘

are you watching the same serial????
baldev torched veera, held a gun to her head and pulled the trigger.  did she not forgive him??
maybe its a problem of perception, or hero worship,   i guess it gives an idea about the state of our value system.  when people cant tell wrong from right.

dont you think its a bad state of affairs????
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: merrydock

are you watching the same serial????

baldev torched veera, held a gun to her head and pulled the trigger.  did she not forgive him??
maybe its a problem of perception, or hero worship,   i guess it gives an idea about the state of our value system.  when people cant tell wrong from right.

dont you think its a bad state of affairs????

Yeah I am but maybe you aren't πŸ€”

What Baldev did was wrong but he was suffering from PTSD and Veera did no big favor on him though it always looks like a favor from her side πŸ₯±

if Baldev can forgive Veera for slapping him, calling him a gunda, not worthy of her and call him a murderer then why can't Veera forgive Baldev for being ill πŸ˜΅
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FelixFelicis

I really don't think its as simple as right versus wrong. Baldev is a nuanced character with many shades and I do agree with you that he hinself knows that what he has done is wrong. Perhaps, to a certain extent he also knows that he has given in to what Manjsuri and those mall dudes wanted to happen. On no account does he feel himself mahaan doing what he is doing. But the fact is that Baldev needed to say "enough is enough" to the mahaan Ranveera and this was his unfortunately messed up way of saying it. No one can deny that those two combined have tested his patience to the point of insanity (literally!). When he became a changed person, none of the SS parivaar ever really believed in him or took any real notice for example Ranvi till date always assumes the worst about Baldev. But while this was acceptable to him, the same wasn't the case when it was his own wife doing the same time and time again. Veera has let his hopes and trust down too many times to be counted...yet she does the exact opposite when it concerns her pyaare veerji. These toxic factors would play on anyone's mind if done repeatedly. And I guess Veera attempting to destroy his sarpanch ambitions was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Basic point -yes he's done something wrong, yes he knows it's wrong but at this point, he has just reached his limit for tolerance. Before we rush to judge him, it is important to consider these factors.

its perception after the fact, remember the saying " once a thief, always a thief"
you question veera for letting his hopes and trust down many times. true,  but if you see he has done very little to truly win her trust. and this was his prefect opportunity  to fight the election in a fair manner. even if he didnt win he would have vindicated himself in her eyes. and veer would be the one on the spot in the relationship for not trusting him.  he would be the one saying "i told you so that you can trust me"
now she has all the reason to say, "my veerji told me so that you cant be trusted."
is this situation better???
all he has done is proven her right, that he truly cant be trusted.  the campaign was over and he should have left it at that,  but he conspired in the most horrible manner. he should have just had her run down by a bus, it would have spared her the heartache, and broken trust.

i love baldev precisely for his gray shades,   his character is always eligible to changes,  his heartbreak and upheaval is always more real,  and his remorse is always more heartfelt. for the simple reason that he is more flawed.

i dont think of veera or ranvi as mahan,  and they do make mistakes. albit a few.  and yes the relationship of veera and ranvi. is such that they have absolute trust on each other. especially on veera's side, their bond is such. 

though we mustn't forget that there was a rift between them too when veera choose Baldev over her brother. and for all her doubt she knew deep down that baldev was innocent of nihals murder and proved it.

everybody says that baldev forgave veera every time she doubted him.  but isnt it also true that she forgave him his many transgressions as well.

and didnt  he doubt her,  that she was having an affair with rajveer and wanted him to go to prison, when all she was doing was trying to prove him innocent. he did even want to go save her from rajveer.  hasn't he doubted her now for trying to sabotage his campaign. when she has never knowing done anything to harm his image.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Leave alone trust and love .. Ranveera lacks the basic human trait of gratitude and guilt ...   Most irritating characters in the history of indian tv 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's was disgusting how Ranveera thinks ruining Baldev's campaign was absolutely fine. And in today's epi veera completely lied that she didn't thinks baldev could kill nihal she lied and denied. Ranveera's siblings bond is very unhealthy. Veera ruined baldev.. everything baldev said is right she never gave him that love or never will give that love to him. One thing Ranveera never learnt that they used wrong tactics against baldev but they will never admit it. Ranveera ko Mahanta ki latt lag chuki hai. I don't even want say anything about gunjan she is a two face  woman. Incest bhai behan should leave baldev alone for good.  Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i have one question for you...Do you think Ranveera even remembers how Baldev helped Veera to find and save RAnvi when he was abducted by Anmol ? Did they even once think with gratitude bt him...as far as i recollect i have never seen them do so...it was like he is their bodyguard and it was his duty to do so

that man saved Ranvi's life and what did Ranvi do...the first chance he got to accuse baldev, he did...and that too for murder...did we see even once Ranvi showing actual remorse for nor trusting Baldev...

we can argue that Baldev never gave them a chance to trust him...but accusing for murder is a very very big blame...it doesnt require trust...no one can say that someone killed someone, unless they actually see the said culprit kill the victime...and here he was ready to get Baldev jailed, just on the basis of assumptions, claiming loudly that he saw baldev kill nihal...and when the truth came out, he said he just saw the weapon his baldev's hand n assumed...then why was he claiming before that he is the eye witness n baldev killed nihal...not once he thought he shud publicly say sorry to baldev, when he publicly accused baldev without any second thoughts.

Not even Veera ever ask Ranvi to say sorry to Baldev...no she didnt, cause she doesnt respect Baldev herself, and doesnt think that he deserve that respect from her family...

will a normal wife behave like that...i have seen women breaking relations from their parents, if the said parents insult their husbands, ofcourse i dont want veera to do that...but she has failed big time as a wife...and yesterday's behavior from baldev is a reaction to that failure...

had she respected him as her husband...and had put that efforts in their marriage, than no third party wudve been able to brain wash baldev against her...his love was strong, hers wasnt, and hence his trust broke...

Edited by anjs - 9 years ago