Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akande thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am not a Baldev hater too, but he has always being d bad guy not that CV is butchering his character cos of Veera & Ranvi. Bansuri never brought up her kids well unlike Ratan who trained her kids properly even when she didn't accept Veera then.
Gunja could not further her education then due to Baldev instigating their mother. He has always resort to bully to solve his problems.
He has always acted according to his mood which is not right. Cause an action taken while angry mostly don't give d best result.
Even now he is being manipulated and deceived by Bansuri, Manjeet and d mall guys without doubting them once. As sensible human beings even sometimes we try to look around us to study people & know who to trust, but Baldev only trust who can deceive him in times of need.
If Baldev wrong doings can be accepted then we should not expect Veera and Ranvi to be 100% perfect cos people are always bashing them.
I am not Baldev hater d truth is he has not always being d perfect person & would surely make mistake as d sarpanch.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Riya:
Everything you said! I also usually cant keep my posts brief enough. But this time will agree with your words and be done. I too am ashamed of what Baldev did! But I do understand the situation that led to that awful choice being made. Unfortunately now only his DEED will be seen, not what compelled them in the first place!

Veera has let him down badly and now HE has let her down! I really dont know what is left in this relationship. It is a total shambles now! 
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ratan has given bad upbringing to her kids .. she has brought up
two selfish hypocrite morons who doesnt have even 0.0000001 % compassion to others , and doesnt have respect to anyone

I dont understand why PP people praise SS family ?

Ranvi has time and again disrespected Wantsuri and Ratan - and have gone to mar peet -- and a good for nothing -- but he is a saint ...

But whatever Baldev do , he is still a gunda

Yesterday Ranvi was saying - he thought Baldev has changed - look who is saying - a bloody thief whose wife is a burglar .and whose father was an adulterer and a coward ...

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not supporting the action of Baldev, but the fact is he has been pushed to the wall by everybody and now he is fighting back, in such a scenario, people always don't take the right decision. Tell me one thing, who started all these? it was Ratan who ran away from her responsibility and then instigated Veera to fight the election. Baldev had forgiven the entire SS family for everything. Through out his life he strived for love against love, trust against trust, which he never got. I am trying to take the point of view of a husband here. As a husband I would have been ashamed of what Baldev did, but long ago I would have let go an wife who puts her brother, her maika people and everybody else before me. Veera has always taken him for granted and she never treated him as husband, never  talked to him like a wife, irrespective of what is wrong and what is right you can never expect your husband to agree with our POV all the time. Ratan realized it initially. Veera gets irritated whenever Baldev differs from her views. That's not the way to go.He has sustained physical and mental torture for her, but forgave her and her family. To me know he has his back to the wall and he is fighting back. He has given love to everybody,but no one loved him back, so I don't blame him for what he is doing. 

Tell me one thing friends, as couple RanGan had their ups and downs. It is completely a different issue who was right and who was wrong, but how many times Baldev or B3 family has interfered in their lives? I think never. Then why the fuc**ng hell Ranvee and the SS family has to interfere in VeeBa's life all the time. Ranvee was the one who made everybody including Veera believe that Baldev is a killer, which I believe is a much higher blame on a person than making one look a cheat in front of everybody. This guy has made life hell for everybody, still he is a saint and Baldev is a Gunda😲. RanVeera are not he ones who should marry, because they can make life hell for others, because of their obsession for each other. I apologize to every body for writing this line, but they should have lived following the moral of "Din ko bhaiya aur raat ko saiyaan", that's what suits them.

They have lost the plot completely, this show is sending wrong message to the society regarding all human relationship and should be closed immediately. 
Edited by feck - 9 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

if I were a guy and my wife accused me for killing someone I would NEVER forgive her! 

Baldev at least accepts his mistakes unlike Mahan Ranveera 😵

Baldev has a heart of Gold, he always gets treated like trash and insulted by Ranveera, yet he forgives them though they don't deserve his forgiveness 😡

Ever since Veera has entered Baldev's life he has only experienced bad things, Ranveera and Mahanta Parivaar can't see him happy!

I'm sure no one wants a life partner who keeps doubting you, insult you, think low of you, slap you, and try to crush your dream 👎🏼

Baldev keeps forgiving Veera even though she doesn't deserve his forgiveness 😡

A person who keeps committing the same mistakes over and over, thinks she's perfect and doesn't trust and respect her own husband, deserve to live alone the rest of her life!

Veera was and will always stay selfish, she only loves herself and her loser Veerji 🤢

Hats off to Baldev for tolerating a girl like Veera 👏

Baldev should throw the divorce papers on Veera's face she doesn't deserve him!!

Veera isn't capable of becoming a sarpanch either cuz she jumps to conclusions without giving the other person a chance to speak, she gets manipulated too and she thinks that only her Veerji is right and rest are wrong 🥱

She thinks too high of herself, I'm sure PP people would never want a selfish sarpanch 🤪

PP doesn't deserve a gem like Baldev, he should just leave PP!

Can't believe you're justifying Ranveera's mistakes 😳

Ranvi is a thief but that's perfectly fine cuz it's Ranvi 😊

Ranveera kare to Rasleela. Baldev kare to character dheela 👏

Bang on post 👏you said it all. 
Agree with each and every word. 
resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Commenting first time on a discussion topic in this forum. The general notion the cvs have created in this show has always been that Baldev is an irresponsible man, who is easily manipulated, and Ranveera are always the epitome of rightness. In this election track Veera has simply humiliated him by standing as a hurdle between him and his dream post.

It was the same last year's election scenario too but then her stance was clear as she hadn't fallen in love with him. This time she outdid herself. I'm not simply supporting Baldev, I completely agree that he's not matured enough to be a sarpanch but Veera could've shown him the right path by being a support system to him. It's probably the best thing a wife can do to her husband whom she loves and want to spend the rest of the life with. But her deeds now have hurt him badly, especially his dialogues yesterday with Gunjan immensely reflect how he's been always left alone by all of them. Doesn't he deserve to be loved and supported by Veera as equally as she loves her brother? Also agree that Baldev has wronged Veera badly this time, but it's actually a reciprocation tempted by her lack of trust on him. Why Veera trusted that Baldev is unfit for this job, it's coz Ranvi and Ratan convinced her on this. In fact this whole election scenario wouldn't have happened if Ratan had stayed in the sarpanch post. Thanks to her that this sarpanch election has brought the worst out of veera & Baldev, and also how incompatible those two are as each other's spouses.

Riya and Feck@ Great posts, agree with everything you people have said. Edited by Ronatin - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if i were Baldev, and had a father like Balwant a wife like veera and a village like pp i would have either gone crazy enough to suicide or would have become a serial psychopath killer, whatever he has been through this is nothing, he is wrong yes but he has a long history of injustice done to him
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: feck

<font size="2">I am not supporting the action of Baldev, but the fact is he has been pushed to the wall by everybody and now he is fighting back, in such a scenario, people always don't take the right decision. Tell me one thing, who started all these? it was Ratan who ran away from her responsibility and then instigated Veera to fight the election. Baldev had forgiven the entire SS family for everything. Through out his life he strived for love against love, trust against trust, which he never got. I am trying to take the point of view of a husband here. As a husband I would have been ashamed of what Baldev did, but long ago I would have let go an wife who puts her brother, her maika people and everybody else before me. Veera has always taken him for granted and she never treated him as husband, never talked to him like a wife, irrespective of what is wrong and what is right you can never expect your husband to agree with our POV all the time. Ratan realized it initially. Veera gets irritated whenever Baldev differs from her views. That's not the way to go.He has sustained physical and mental torture for her, but forgave her and her family. To me know he has his back to the wall and he is fighting back. He has given love to everybody,but no one loved him back, so I don't blame him for what he is doing.</font>

<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Tell me one thing friends, as couple RanGan had their ups and downs. It is completely a different issue who was right and who was wrong, but how many times Baldev or B3 family hasinterferedin their lives? I think never. Then why the fuc**ng hell Ranvee and the SS family has tointerferein VeeBa's life all the time. Ranvee was the one who made everybody including Veera believe that Baldev is a killer, which I believe is a much higher blame on a person than making one look a cheat in front of everybody. This guy has made life hell for everybody, still he is a saint and Baldev is a Gunda😲. RanVeera are not he ones who should marry, because they can make life hell for others, because of theirobsessionfor each other. I apologize to every body for writing this line, but they should have lived following the moral of "Din ko bhaiya aur raat ko saiyaan", that's what suits them.</font>

<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">They have lost the plot completely, this show is sending wrong message to the society regarding all human relationship and should be closed immediately.</font>

your o particular line chodkar i agree with u r each nd every sentenceEdited by kalyaninbt. - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends, believe me if I have hurt you by writing that line, I have hurt myself 10 times more. It was not long ago when I used to support Veera, I used to fight for her. I am not trying to defend myself, but they have frustrated me to that extent that I couldn't control myself. Once more my sincere apologies to all forum members.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jeet i agree with u⭐️  this show is really giving wrong messages and SP should add a parental guidance tag on it coz this show isn't suitable for children anymore🤢 it can mess up with minds of the young its totally disgusting now, watching this serial teaches u not to respect any1 and just love ur obsession🥱