Article---Alefia Kapadia to be seen in 'Reporters'

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Alefia Kapadia to be seen in 'Reporters'
TNN | Apr 20, 2015, 04.44 PM IST
Alefia Kapadia to be seen in 'Reporters'
Alefia Kapadia

Based on the backdrop of a media house, Rose Audio Visuals newly launched show Reporters on Sony Entertainment Television is grabbing eye balls with its enthralling concept. With the show focusing not only on the creative aspects and riveting storyline but also on the perfect casting of the actors for respective characters in the show, we recently hear that the talented actress Alefia Kapadia who has entertained the viewers with her acting skills in many television shows will soon be seen playing the role of a journalist in Reporters.

A source close to the production house confirms the entry of Alefia Kapadia, "Alefia Kapadia will be seen playing a pivotal role in the showReporters. She will be essaying the character of a bald journalist who is very focused on her stories." On the same we got in touch with Alefia Kapadia who quipped, "The show Reporters looks very promising and I am glad to be a part of this show. I am going to essay the role of a brave Journalist. My role has different shades and I am looking forward to shooting for the show."

So don't miss to catch the phenomenal performance of Alefia Kapadia in Reporters from Monday to Thursday at 9pm only on Sony Entertainment Television

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Source:  http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Alefia-Kapadia-to-be-seen-in-Reporters/articleshow/46987869.cms