I prefer watching movies when I am not shooting - Sheetal Dabholkar

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I prefer watching movies when I am not shooting - Sheetal Dabholkar

Sheetal Dabholkar in this informal conversation speaks about her favourite movie for our Sunday special story..

Actors of our television industry have a tendency to keep them occupied with some activity while they are not shooting. On such actor is Sheetal Dabholkar, seen as Jyoti Agnihotri Deshpande on Star PlusIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir.

When Sheetal is not shooting, she prefers watching movies; be it on television or on the laptop.

We got in touch with the pretty actress and a movie addict Sheetal Dabholkar and she said, "There are no such specific genre of movies that I watch; it all depends on my mood. Thriller, suspense, comedy, romantic, horror, I like it all. One of my favorite movies is Jab We Met. The love story it has shown, the actors, characterization, songs, performances. everything regarding the movie is tremendously well executed. Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajna is such a beautiful song. I just love it. Besides this, my favourite scene from the movie is where Kareena Kapoor misses her train and meets Shahid Kapoor for the first time."

Besides Jab We Met, Sheetal also loves  Hera Pheri and Veer Zaara. She feels the kind of love that they have shown in Veer Zaara is so touchy.

Well, you are surely a total movie buzz Sheetal!

The Link for the above post is 

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/25360-i-prefer-watching-movies-when-i-am-not-shooting-sheetal-dabholka.htm

Pls comment gals...To increase our rating...

Thank in advance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs.love to see jyothi siddharth and astha scenes again
sathuraj thumbnail