Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farqandfeels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Radhika, are we getting an update today? Wait kiya jaye, ya so jaoun? Tu hi bata de Radhika? [|)]
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jo waada kiya woh nibhana padega.
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
<embarrassingly emerges from hiding>
Sorry you guys to keep doing this again and again, just been a crazy busy, albeit exciting work week, so I have not had time to look at this chapter. But the work madness end tomorrow evening and I will post the chapter late tomorrow night .
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Sorry you guys to keep doing this again and again, just been a crazy busy, albeit exciting work week, so I have not had time to look at this chapter. But the work madness end tomorrow evening and I will post the chapter late tomorrow night .

No Problem..Will Wait For The Update...😊
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

I can't stop imaging you emerging from hiding ..I could only visualize your yellow boots :-)

take your time..we will wait
AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting 
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Radhika,kab dogi update? Will the viewers get an arshi scene for this long wait?
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,new reader alert!
To be honest when I first came across the title I was a bit hesitant, but thank god I finally gave in and read this unusually wonderful piece of work.
I hate how poonam had behaved with khushi. instead of being thankful to the girl who saved her husband's life she went ahead and sabotaged khushi.
As far as Arnav goes, I cant help but be disappointed with him. He couldn't stand up to his mother when she was he'll bent on destroying a girl's life. In that way I respect anjali. She knows how to stand Up for herself. Anand on the other hand is least bothered.
No offense.
I admire preeto and aakash.
Wish there was a romantic track involving Aman and khushi. Would love to see how arnav reacts. I want the green eyed monster. 😆 😉
Please continue with this awesome work of urs.
Sorry if I sounded a bit rude. 🥱

Aashi
lostintheashes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG I absolutely loved this chapter! 
So many themes was explored.
I particularly love how you get so detailed in your stories. 
Like Cafe Turtle in n block market. I have been there and I honestly shouted with glee.😆
Your reference to Bengali intellectuals, capitalism "daak naam" are so funny to me (maybe because I am a Bengali and I totally relate to them).
I thoroughly enjoy your writing! 
Great work yaar 👏

Love,
Pritha
Edited by lostintheashes - 8 years ago
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will wait YB 😉