Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't get what kind of parents does khushi have.

They seemed totally confused about themselves.
one hand her father wants to sell off tiwari while on the other hand wants to start catering business with that creeps money.

Don't they even see what kind of man he is no matter how he sweet talks.

Why is he helping them his overtures to khushi are so invisible.

Glad for once payal don't cause trouble.

Arnav better keep khushi safe from all the evil people including his own mom.
anera thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

I don't get what kind of parents does khushi have.

They seemed totally confused about themselves.
one hand her father wants to sell off tiwari while on the other hand wants to start catering business with that creeps money.

Don't they even see what kind of man he is no matter how he sweet talks.

Why is he helping them his overtures to khushi are so invisible.

Glad for once payal don't cause trouble.

Arnav better keep khushi safe from all the evil people including his own mom.

Hi Renee bee i really like ur comment yaar 
U Seems to touch the core of the story

I am so fustrurate that i feel everything and everyone is wrong in this story
Payal, akash, arnav , poonam, arnavs dad, hp, and Now that new creep
And there is no way that rabba ve is going to come any soon

Sheebaaier thumbnail
Wonderful update as usual. But I still don't get it why is khushi hanging on to Tiwari and sons. She is facing all her problems cos of this only. Isn't she? Problem with her father, mother, it's not profitable, shekawat and all else. Sometimes she comes across as so foolish. I'm sorry to say 
rosalineak thumbnail
Good one...
Abhimanyu rejected Khushi,good one hurdle ran away by itself.
Arnav s mom is behaving weirdly..
Who is Renu bhabhi going to marry? 
If Mihir Gupta is not Shyam,then who is he?

I can't see any rabba ve s in the near future
Please remove this Shekhawat soon,it's causing me nausea.
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mommy raizada is on to something and i dont like it...
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So many things happened in this update..
Poonam Raizada gone a whiff of Arnav's intention on calling off the wedding. She did not confront her son. But came to Payal to confirm. Well..i think Poonam does not want a direct confrontation with Arnav and fears that the reason behind the wedding calling off is what she herself assumed..

And Kushi at last turned to Arnav. And I have a premonition that he may not be taking her call and something worse may be happening. Yes, I understand Kushi not confiding about Shekawat to her parents when they were already distraught. But, I think it will cost her dearly.

On the other hand Arnav was in haste and did not time his decision. It seemed he wanted to get off it from his heart and did not care of Payal's state of mind at the time. Payal surely is relieved about the decision, but her hurt at the timing, it seems. However, I thought there is more to Akash and Payal. 

Though Arnav is uneasy and restless about Kushi with marrying anyone else. He is still hesitant to reveal his feelings..

Renu bhabhi did surprise me. However, I feel there is more to it. In fact, Mihir Gupta is somewhere connected with her and may in fact be Shyam. The angle of Renu bhabhi - Mihir - and Shekawat is something that should be forewarned to Kushi...

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tumpa is keeping Jhalli & Jun on toes , no wonder she has become Anjali's real daughter 😆 Like Jun said Arnav will become great father because he has seen where Anand & Poonam has failed as parents .
So Jun has also experienced Poonam's   dictatorship ,if not for Anjali who is equal to Poonam , Jun would have been probably blown like dust . If Jun was rich ,Poonam would have gladly blessed just like she did with Payal . Very happy that Arnav decided to call off the wedding instead waiting for Payal to tell him that they were incompatible . Poonam has asked Payal instead of Arnav which means Poonam is afraid that conversation with Arnav would strain mother - son's relationship forever . Payal knew this was coming but did not expect Arnav to break their wedding when INP & her father have lost the elections .
Shady Shikawat is getting on nerves by delaying telling her parents khushi is getting into deep trouble . Somehow Renu bhabi seems to bring trouble for khushi by marrying someone (who I doubt is Mihir gupta  who is mysteriously related to Shikawat )
Abhimanyu Tripathi , has rejected khushi , I can understand the hurt khushi is going through . Rejection is not cool  Her parents are simply useless they are not looking for good life partner for their daughter .
Hope Arnav will be able to help khushi and bring her out from the mess
Edited by MDTharun - 8 years ago
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Radhika!!! Loved the update!!!
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great update!!
Actually i think renu bhabi is purposefully doing this for khushi's parents to hate khushi. 

She broke a news when khushi wanted to reveal about that slime ball Shekhawat. Then she also said that khushi wanted to sabotage the Abhimanyu meeting. 

Oh is it a coincidence. I dont trust her one bit. All the lateness might add up. 

Am glad Payal and Arnav are history. I loved Arnav with Tumpa, sweet!

And pls Arnav pick up khushi's call. I think he is the only one who can help. What an opportunity to protect her. At least their love story gets going since Akash has beat arnav in that. He already wooed Payal i believe. 

Pls update soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SilentShadow - 8 years ago
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update. Waiting for the next.