Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Divashni

@bold: πŸ€£

I remembr on the 1st day of school evry year there wld b a pause in the rhythm of the teachr reading names 4 attendance & I wld automatically jst raise my hand nd say I ws present. πŸ˜† By middle school, I hd mastrd the act & I wldn't evn bother tellng them my full name...just Div.

Dnt kno y bt americans c a name w/ more thn 4 lettrs nd they jst go bonkers w/ the pronunciation. πŸ˜•

TRUE THAT!! 4 letters past they lose track n run like headless chickens... Ekdum random direction mei!!!!
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Ok.. Even with Me being non-southie n hence non-tamil.. Have been hearing a lot of buzz abt OK kanmani... Anyone saw? Reviews say its one of Mani Ratnam's best works... I dont understand the language... But AR Rahman has given good music, I saw the trailer n it looks like Sathiya kindz movie... I wish there were subtitles... I'd watch it then

Yesterday I went with husband (in laws treat they watched the kids post event) nope it's nowhere even close to alaypayude it's a rehash . I don't want to go negative will wait for others to comment but any day watch roja, Bombay, Anjali, Mouna ragam. Gitanjali. I slept, may be I was tired I got up and my husband said I didn't miss muchπŸ˜ƒ
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrates nisha di ..congrates to the followers of this thread.hoping for 100 thread.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Beautiful update!

Very beautiful update. Can't ask for more to start a week. Thanks Nisha. By the way guy is very eager to make babies with II. Don't know what Nisha has in her mind. Is II going to talk about her interaction with Chachu in next update? She can't stay away from dude.
One thing I observed the story goes with calendar date. Is there any leap planned? Or we going to enjoy one day at a time.
harshita27 thumbnail
K
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@nisha yes it has been playing all the time in my head still in that hangover :) I think middle school I will stop.. 

Oh I also read what u made for lunch yummy !!! I have been rereading Shruti again πŸ˜³

I have read Shruti 3 times already n cant get past the mushyness of him stopping turning n holding her face in his hands☺️... I think with a little encouragement/openness from II, our dude will start being a bit more expressive... As in heart-tugging mushy expressive... Erotic expression mei toh he is master!!πŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If only these angrejj knew what a beautiful meaning your name has!!
I have lived a couple years in london before I came to US... N worked with people who have all kindz of accent - american, turkish, spanish, australian, scottish, british, italian... N goddd !! They would all spoil my name sooo bad ki after a year or so I myself modified my name's pronunciation so that they could get my name atleast , as a result once I called my mum n said "mera naam pronounce karogi plz"πŸ˜†
Then I deviced the plan of calling myself Hershey as in the chocolate!! Now everyone gets my name!! πŸ˜†
They pronounce my friend whose name is Swati as "sweaty" πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Ha ha ha. My hubby's name is jayant...goras started calling him GIANT and punjus here called him JAINAT...now he simply goes by as Jay.
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Very beautiful update. Can't ask for more to start a week. Thanks Nisha. By the way guy is very eager to make babies with II. Don't know what Nisha has in her mind. Is II going to talk about her interaction with Chachu in next update? She can't stay away from dude.
One thing I observed the story goes with calendar date. Is there any leap planned? Or we going to enjoy one day at a time.

Kya bol rahi ho?!? No leaps... Plzzz plzz plzzz!!!
I want weekday ka account by the hour after 6pm, n weekend n holidays ka no discount- minute by minute detail. Plzzz Nisha... Sunn rahi ho na!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I want weekday ka account by the hour after 6pm, n weekend n holidays ka no discount- minute by minute detail. Plzzz Nisha... Sunn rahi ho na!!

Ayoo don't use the word leap I hate it to the T , nisha is never ever doing that!! Me too want every minute account 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even I don't like it. So wanted to confirm with Nisha.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its Obvio Nisha is not going to give any leaps.
We got max a week just in sentence discription.

Nisha almost covered every day since the start.

Still RnB din't know completely about II falling sick.
He know she felt sick after party but he is yet to know the reason.

I wan't SAM to know it first.